Brewing Component TH

????? Really??? How long has it been since you pinned? Wanna share the BA/bb amounts?

Just 2 hours but after pining ED for over 6 weeks it was a very smooth pin. I've been 2 pinning mls and it felt good to only have to use 1. I'm sure it would of had a bite if I would of used MCT

Just 2 hours but after pining ED for over 6 weeks it was a very smooth pin. I've been 2 pinning mls and it felt good to only have to use 1. I'm sure it would of had a bite if I would of used MCT
That's a good sign. Higher BA/BB is usually felt very soon after the pin. Now if the gear holds together, it's on like donky kong.

Yep no heat at all. Before I put my large batch in the coffee filter I will probably give it a little heat so it will flow easier through the filter.

I was just goin to say , it doesnt flow good cold .

Do you think boiled water could kill potency , even a little ? I dont think it really gets hot enough to effect tren potency...

Yep no heat at all. Before I put my large batch in the coffee filter I will probably give it a little heat so it will flow easier through the filter.

Using the no heat approach to dissolving the pellets, did you crush the pellets, then put them in with BB, BA, and oil? How long did it take to fully dissolve?

Using the no heat approach to dissolving the pellets, did you crush the pellets, then put them in with BB, BA, and oil? How long did it take to fully dissolve?

I didn't crush a single pellet. I talked with another member and he never does. After watching it brake down in the solution for over 24 hrs now I think its better to not break them down. By the way I started my batch Saturday and this morning it was still breaking down. It still has the smallest little white pellets dissolving in the bottom of the jar. When you don't use heat and you don't crush the pellets it takes a while but Im positive that this will be my best batch yet.

I was just goin to say , it doesnt flow good cold .

Do you think boiled water could kill potency , even a little ? I dont think it really gets hot enough to effect tren potency...

From what Ive read it could. I know it will damn sure burn raw powder tren from China. You just have to be careful and watch it. If it starts changing a darker color then kill the heat and get it out of the water.

I didn't crush a single pellet. I talked with another member and he never does. After watching it brake down in the solution for over 24 hrs now I think its better to not break them down. By the way I started my batch Saturday and this morning it was still breaking down. It still has the smallest little white pellets dissolving in the bottom of the jar. When you don't use heat and you don't crush the pellets it takes a while but Im positive that this will be my best batch yet.

So to clarify : you started the whole pellets in the oil/BA/BB . And a few times a day you give it a swirl . Thats all .

So to clarify : you started the whole pellets in the oil/BA/BB . And a few times a day you give it a swirl . Thats all .

And its component and not fina correct?

I got away from swirling it cause it leaves pellet residue on the glass and I want that stuff to stay in the solution till I'm ready to filter. I have some 10" and 12" glass wands that I use to stir it tl really well a few times a day.

Here a pic of the 40ml batch I made that was 200mg/ml
a826f0af31cea78f3f256773c5d0409a.jpg

Kind of gives you an idea why I'm not swirling it up on the glass and I just stir it.once the pellets break down smaller I find that when I swirl it it leaves a lot of residue on the glass

I got away from swirling it cause it leaves pellet residue on the glass and I want that stuff to stay in the solution till I'm ready to filter. I have some 10" and 12" glass wands that I use to stir it tl really well a few times a day.

Here a pic of the 40ml batch I made that was 200mg/ml
a826f0af31cea78f3f256773c5d0409a.jpg

Kind of gives you an idea why I'm not swirling it up on the glass and I just stir it.once the pellets break down smaller I find that when I swirl it it leaves a lot of residue on the glass

Is the oil in there ? Cant tell ?

I'm ordering an magnetic hot plate stirrer this week. I won't use the hot plate but I will use the auto stirrer on it for sure.

Sponsors

Latest posts