Brewing Component TH

Heres what I found on my phone , an old tren 200mg/ml recipe

"For 20ml of Fina at 200mg/ml"

4 gms crushed fina tren
1ml BA
3ml BB
13ml oil

Look up I just posted that recipe. Gonna give it a try.

Also making some cut mixes. Fina/mast/prop and fina/prop. I'm on a blend of mast/prop at the moment that I made and it's good stuff, just need to add fina to it.

I take back any doubts I had about the component not being as strong as the fina. Componet is just of big of a bitch as fina. Got the cough this morning and can barley breath during my workout. I may of fucked up starting to make a 200mg/ml batch.

I take back any doubts I had about the component not being as strong as the fina. Componet is just of big of a bitch as fina. Got the cough this morning and can barley breath during my workout. I may of fucked up starting to make a 200mg/ml batch.
(smirks)

Can you guess which one is 200mg/ml and which one is 100mg/ml ??? Lol. It took on a whole new color and the smell is very strong. I didnt crush a single pellet and I'm not using heat at all. Just letting them COMPLETELY dissolve in the solution for a few days. After talking with a member here that's what he did and I feel that's the best way to get all the tren out of the pellets.
3a3111b05aca9c7115f91bc40c93606e.jpg

More to come later. Still got a long ways to go.

When I let it sit for a couple of days the cellulose/gunk pulled in some of the liquid and became larger; but when I squeezed it inside the coffee filter, all the fluid came out of the gunk.

Can you guess which one is 200mg/ml and which one is 100mg/ml ??? Lol. It took on a whole new color and the smell is very strong. I didnt crush a single pellet and I'm not using heat at all. Just letting them COMPLETELY dissolve in the solution for a few days. After talking with a member here that's what he did and I feel that's the best way to get all the tren out of the pellets.
3a3111b05aca9c7115f91bc40c93606e.jpg

More to come later. Still got a long ways to go.

Odies 200 mg/ml "Special Reserve" . Gonna age it in Oak vials , Odie ? lol

When I let it sit for a couple of days the cellulose/gunk pulled in some of the liquid and became larger; but when I squeezed it inside the coffee filter, all the fluid came out of the gunk.

Yeah I thought about that. I believe I will warm it up and stir it with my glass wand before dumping it in the coffee filter. It flows quicker through the filter if its warm anyways.

you do know pes are for water based solutions and not oils with solvents...nylon and PVDF are what you typically use..in case you didn't know