Brewing Component TH

Just a thought for guys running big batches of component.
When you have all the sediment left in your coffee filters...try running some methyl alcohol through the sediment into a separate container and then recrystallize by dripping ice water into the solution after. Be interesting to see if there was any tren still left over with the binders and fillers.
Even if you managed to say get 5% that was lost, on a big batch it could be worth it

on a 1000ml like manafest did...if you got an extra 50ml for the cost of a bottle of heet....I'd say it would be worth it
Not worth the time.. Been there done that...I wasn't done filtering when that 1000ml bottle was filled >: )

I'm too impatient to wait on this stupid pill crusher to arrive, I just sterilized my ice cream scooper and smashed dem pellets up real good!

Anyone ever do a fina/component mix? Or made component stronger then 100mg/ml ? Doing a little expermenting and need some insight.

Anyone ever do a fina/component mix? Or made component stronger then 100mg/ml ? Doing a little expermenting and need some insight.

I think you have to up the BB when you go up in mg . say 150 or 200mg/ml . Sometimes it dont suspend well unless you up the BB. 10% or more ?

I was curious myself, I wonder how much pip after 100mg/ml

We'll first batch I ever did was STRONG I put 2mls off to the side to run through the whatman and forgot to. By the time I relized it I said fuck it. The gear tried to crash but I would heat it every morning before I pinned. Not really crash but it had a crystal form in the bottom of the vials. That was some strong stuff buddy.

Last edited:
We'll first batch I ever did was STRONG I put 2mls off to the side to run through the whatman and forgot to. By the time I relized it I said fuck it. The gear tried to crash but I would heat it every morning before I pinned. Not really crash but it had a crystal form in the bottom of the vials. That was some strong stuff buddy.

Lol - that was the "dooky batch" we used to call it . The strong stuff . And you probably pinned it too didnt you ??....lol :)

how many weeks you normally run it?

First fina/ component cycle right now. Ran UGL tren for 11 weeks though at 700mgs. Felt like hammered dog shit around week 8 but I saw my best gains and vascularity come out between weeks 9-11. Those veins will probably never fade away. I'm perma veined from that toxic run. Lol

Seriously, no ones made a stronger batch with the pellets then 100mg/ml ? Well I'm doing it fuck it. Just trying to figure out how many extra grams I can safely put in a 400 ml batch with out it crashing or without it causing pip. Maybe a extra 4 grams ? Oh course I will add a little more Ba,BB but barley anymore oil.

47d87378f5e305e56f58dad5bc20c3cc.jpg

I'll let yall know in a few days how it turns out. Making a 40ml test run using this recipe.

Broke ANOTHER PR, on BP today on the component. Starting third week, this shit is fucking Bomb!!!

Seriously, no ones made a stronger batch with the pellets then 100mg/ml ? Well I'm doing it fuck it. Just trying to figure out how many extra grams I can safely put in a 400 ml batch with out it crashing or without it causing pip. Maybe a extra 4 grams ? Oh course I will add a little more Ba,BB but barley anymore oil.

Heres what I found on my phone , an old tren 200mg/ml recipe

"For 20ml of Fina at 200mg/ml"

4 gms crushed fina tren
1ml BA
3ml BB
13ml oil