Brewing Component TH

I was on the local guy for about a month. I've been on my brew for since the 10th, so just under two weeks.

Maybe its a little premature to say since its been only two weeks. I also started at 50ed, then to 70, and since moved up to 80ed for the last 4 days.

What do you think? Too early to speak on effectiveness even with tren already built up in my system?
Maybe you forgot to add the pellets to your mixture...:eek:

I'll make a new batch soon, with a couple changes to the dissolving process.

@OdieM did you say you have glass stirring rods? If so, where did you get them?
I get every thing from these guys.
http://medical-and-lab-supplies.com

I want to add the compontent doesn't give you the sides that fina does. I know that for a 100% fact. I was miserable on the fina ALL DAY and NIGHT. On the component im just miserable in the gym.

Also as of this morning fuck the 200mg/ml brew. I will only pin that shit in my Glutes from now on. I pinned my right delt this morning and it looks and feels like a bee stung me.

Component has a blue pill you throw away and is 4g of tren per kit. Fina does not have the blue pill and is 2g of tren per kit. That's the only difference right @OdieM ?

Its all right here in this thread.
Thanks Seven Dog! Read through the first ten pages or so and got impatient so i asked. Next time ill keep reading!!

I want to add the compontent doesn't give you the sides that fina does. I know that for a 100% fact. I was miserable on the fina ALL DAY and NIGHT. On the component im just miserable in the gym.

Also as of this morning fuck the 200mg/ml brew. I will only pin that shit in my Glutes from now on. I pinned my right delt this morning and it looks and feels like a bee stung me.

Thanks Odie.

Seems strange that the fina would produce more negative sides but have the same positive effects as well. What doses were/are you running each? I know its prob in this thread. Call me lazy. haha

Hrmm...yea 80mg ed is too much for most on good fina..that 560 ...
I'm at 700 a week with the comp th and feel like I am dying with the heat outside. I cant breath and everything my skin touches, I leave sweat on. It took a little over two weeks for me to start getting real uncomfortable sides But the results are worth it.

I'm at 700 a week with the comp th and feel like I am dying with the heat outside. I cant breath and everything my skin touches, I leave sweat on. It took a little over two weeks for me to start getting real uncomfortable sides But the results are worth it.
glutten for punishment I see... >: )

I tried to run the fina at 700 a week and couldn't. I backed it down to 525 a week for a few weeks. I'm running the compontent at 700 a week and I'm not sweating near as much and I can breath a bit easier. When you open up a packet of fina that shit will burn your nose. The compontent had no smell. So yeah I don't care what anyone says they are not made EXCATLY the same. Not saying that the component isn't good tren cause it is. The fina was the strongest thing I have ever put in my body.

I agree , Im getting more burn and a warm feeling 15 minutes later from the Fina batch .
I told you the ol lady ran out of the kitchen when I opened the Fina carts , not at all w/ the Comp .

Well I have been on 50mg/day for almost 2 weeks (350mg/wk), this morning I went with .6ml instead of .5ml and will try this for 2 weeks (420mg/wk.) .75ml/day is as high as I will go w/ this cycle.

Ok so I've got 3 packs of componet do you guys think I should do them all at once or do each one seperate for my first time?

Also do I have to keep them in the fridge or are they good to keep in a dark closet if I'm storing for a few weeks?

By the way this thread is fucking epic, this is why I love meso

Last edited:
Ok so I've got 3 packs of componet do you guys think I should do them all at once or do each one seperate for my first time?

Also do I have to keep them in the fridge or are they good to keep in a dark closet if I'm storing for a few weeks?

By the way this thread is fucking epic, this is why I love meso

Store component in the fridge. Also brew it all at once. You will get the same end results either way so might as well make it easier on yourself and use less materials doing it

As you can see here on Meso , we (the American public) have been ingesting Fina and Comp trenbolone hormones for years , maybe all of our lives . So its no big shock to our systems , Im sure its like a old friend we are just seeing more of these days ...think about it .

When they talk about "steroids in beef" , this is it .