Brewing Component TH

Thanks ! GF is gone for a week so I have plenty of time to brew without her knowing lol.

Is 2%BA and 20%BB the best ratio to use when brewing tren ?

only tip I can give is patience. tough to wait on something so exciting but in the end it is so worth it as you know exactly what you have

oh and coffee filter is a must....it will plug a whatman solid within a few drops without

Have 4 20ds packs of component on the way

Goal is to brew the 16grams Tren to make a total of 150ml @ 100mg/ml and account for any loss.

Any last minute tips ? Thinking of letting the pellets dissolve for a minimum of 48 hours

First time I used a coffee filter as a pre-filter. Second time I used an old t-shirt as a pre filter. I think the next time I will use both, old t-shirt first bc you can squeeze the shit out of it and it will not tear, then I'll run it a coffee filter, and finally a .2 whatman. Make sure your oil is warm before running it through any filter.

First time crushed pellets took about 36-48hr, second time non-crushed I just let it set for 3 day. Couple real easy swirls every 12hrs. Just take your time its real easy.

Thanks man.

Has anyone tried using a lower ratio of BB or no BB at all ? From my research it's supposedly pretty toxic at the amount we inject. Tren is supposedly soluble in straight vegetable oil at 50mg/ml. Think it's possible to get away with only 5-10% BB and 2%BA ?

First time I used a coffee filter as a pre-filter. Second time I used an old t-shirt as a pre filter. I think the next time I will use both, old t-shirt first bc you can squeeze the shit out of it and it will not tear, then I'll run it a coffee filter, and finally a .2 whatman. Make sure your oil is warm before running it through any filter.

First time crushed pellets took about 36-48hr, second time non-crushed I just let it set for 3 day. Couple real easy swirls every 12hrs. Just take your time its real easy.

Have 4 20ds packs of component on the way

Goal is to brew the 16grams Tren to make a total of 150ml @ 100mg/ml and account for any loss.

Any last minute tips ? Thinking of letting the pellets dissolve for a minimum of 48 hours
You plan on using a bottle top filter?..with 150ml I hope so, lol

Thanks ! GF is gone for a week so I have plenty of time to brew without her knowing lol.

Is 2%BA and 20%BB the best ratio to use when brewing tren ?

Yes

4g = .8ml BA and 7.2ml BB and 30ml of oil
16g = 3.2ml BA and 28.8ml BB and 120ml of oil

I would do it that way if it was me.

BTW You can just let the pellets sit in the BA and BB until they dissolve and then add the oil, swirl.

Yes

BTW You can just let the pellets sit in the BA and BB until they dissolve and then add the oil, swirl.
I would go 1-1.9% of ba, 10-18% BB

Yes

This is the recipe most of us used and it came out perfect .
.8 BA/7.2 BB is pretty low yet obviously effective and fairly safe , I'm still fine 6 weeks later I wouldn't fk with it....

You do know that it's a very slow process that may take 12-24 hours to completely go through the filter right ?
It's been filtering since friday evening. I do know it's a slow process. I find it strange that 3 filters have been clogged since friday evening. When I transfer it to a new filter it clogs up right away.

I let the component dissolve in ba/bb for about 3 days before moving on to adding mct oil

150 ml total

It's been filtering since friday evening. I do know it's a slow process. I find it strange that 3 filters have been clogged since friday evening. When I transfer it to a new filter it clogs up right away.

I let the component dissolve in ba/bb for about 3 days before moving on to adding mct oil
I had the same issue with fina. I think I went thru 3 or 4 coffee filters, and the worst part is it took me 4 whatmans to filter 40ml... It has something to do with the binders and the mct oil. I've since made some with safflower oil, and it only took one coffee filter and one whatman.

I think you needed to filter just the ba, bb and dissolved pellets into your mct oil.

I had the same issue with fina. I think I went thru 3 or 4 coffee filters, and the worst part is it took me 4 whatmans to filter 40ml... It has something to do with the binders and the mct oil. I've since made some with safflower oil, and it only took one coffee filter and one whatman.

I think you needed to filter just the ba, bb and dissolved pellets into your mct oil.
GSO works just fine for me.