Brewing Component TH

Has anyone tried Bill Roberts oil only fina conversion method for 50mg/ml concentration?
Does it work? it seems so easy. will it hold or could crash?

Has anyone tried Bill Roberts oil only fina conversion method for 50mg/ml concentration?
Does it work? it seems so easy. will it hold or could crash?
Just curious as to why you'd want to make it 50mg per ml.? I've never had an issue making 100mg batches.

Smoother injection? Less pip? Less risk of cough?
Also apparently BA and BB will solubilize some of the binders on the pellets and using oil only will dissolve the hormone but binders will decant easier which will allow for easier filtering also on the whatmans

50mg/ml over 100mg/ml makes u less of a man? Lolz

We're discussing brewing options not personal preferences.

Ease brother

50mg/ml over 100mg/ml makes u less of a man? Lolz

We're discussing brewing options not personal preferences.

Ease brother

Makes no sense. Why not brew it 100mg/ml and then you only have to pin half a cc if you just want 50mg in you? It's better to put less oil in you anyway. Shit I made some 200mg/ml component a while back just so I didn't have to pin as much oil in me. ( shit had a kick to it)

All I'm saying is that if you can't handle a little pip and cough from time to time, tren's not for you.

Plus if you know anything about brewing., you use the same recipe and just reduce your powder/pellets by half. Bam... 50mg per ml.

Sponsors

Latest posts