Bubbles when constituting HGH - too much force

First time mixing HGH today and I think I did it wrong.

I have a vial of 15iu so I used 1.5ml bac water so every 0.1ml would be 1iu. I then used one of my .5 insulin needles since I had no normal ones to get the water and inject it to the side of the vial. Way too much force, it spurted quickly instead of slow drops and the powder dissolved within about 30 seconds.

I tilted the vial so it mixed more slowly, but there was a bit of ‘foam’ and lots of air bubbles. It was room temperature. Then when I got the other insulin needle to inject, i first drew up the amount of air I would inject (0.3ml), and put it into the vial, then I tried to draw the solution up.

it would not draw properly, took longer than my test takes to draw and lots of air bubbles. For some reason the plunger kept going back down into the vial and I had to hold it there to keep it from going down. No idea why since never happened with anything else.

I held the plunger firmly at 0.3ml and injected to my belly fat. That was the easiest bit, took about 40 seconds to inject. Tiny drop came out of needle when I took it out and pressed on the plunger, but no other wastage.

then I quickly put the vial in the fridge and left the other powders in a cool dark place.

What did I do wrong and what should I do tomorrow?

It’s fine

Here’s what I do

-Flip the top
-Swab water top
-Swab gh top
-Pull water from vial
-hold the pin half way with the base of the plunger and the back of the barrel (your pinching both the barrel and plunger)
-Put the needle in at an angle making sure I’m in the open space and not gnna just stick into the side of the stopper,
- so since your fingers are in that spot you can lightly release that pinch so get a slow pull into the vial, again adjusting to make sure it hits the vial not the powder

Once all the waters in, I leave the pin in and pull the actual plunger out, set the plunger less pin in the vial for a second(this is equalizing the vial.

Boom your done

I like to use a 3ml syringe and draw air back to 3ml then put that into the gh vial and it will suck the 3ml of air into the vial if it's vacuum sealed. Now I can grab my slin pin with 1ml bac and angle it at the sides and don't have to worry about the vacuum seal slamming the whole ml into the vial in .01 of a second. Also once I'm done putting the bac water I pull 1ml of air out the vial so it doesn't spit gh every time I pull the pin out.

Last edited:
Can I leave a needle sticking in the rubber of my HGH vial whilst constituting my HGH? Air can enter and leave while doing the work. After I'm done I'll pull everything out and shake forcefully the vial :D of course not forcefully!