BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

BuyDeus

Subscriber
BuyDeus.com

Hello Meso.Rx community.

We are Amanda and Kevin from BuyDeus.com - Official Distributors of Deus Medical and we are located in Europe.
We offer a variety of top-quality AAS - both injectable and oral steroids, as well as SARMs, Peptides (Coming soon), and PCT Products.

To see our Steroids, please access: (Copy & Paste in your browser)

BuyDeus.com/Buy-Steroids

(The "Steroids" Page might be hidden on the navigation menu, so access it using the URL we gave you)

Here is a general link to our site:

BuyDeus.com

Deus Medical is located in India and is a registered pharmaceutical company in Kolkata. Deus products are WHO-GMP certified and are fully compliant with EU GMP (EU Good manufacturing practice) and UK MHRA. (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency)

We are always available and willing to answer your questions via email:

Code:
BuyDeus@ProtonMail.com

:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 87
  • photo_2021-04-26_18-43-08.jpg
    photo_2021-04-26_18-43-08.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Oh geee.... yippeeee... another Deais Medical reseller. I think that makes 7 or 8? I lost count.

Anyway @BuyDeus its not Friday so although we appreciate your enthusiasm to get the bitcoins, you jumped the gun. Come back on Friday and maybe we’ll ask you some questions.

Anyone can become a drug dealer these days, got that big musclepay ad and then there is deus.

To me it just sounds like these guys asked themselves how they can make easy money and came to the conclusion "hey, lets dropship Deus"

Before you say "blablabla we don't dropship" - You ship from the same country as DeusPower, when I asked if your stealth was the same you didn't answer and to top it off, DeusPower liked my post on your thread saying you dropship them... so I'm gonna say you dropship them. The easiest way to answer is to say whether or not the return address will be the same as DeusPower's if I order?

So, what is your unique selling point? You dropship an already known supplier. You have the same payment methods as DeusPower and Steroidify (Crypto, Bank transfer, WU). Price? You sell at the cheapest Deus allow but that is a poor unique selling point, anyone can price match you. Your unique selling point should really be something unique... so why start?

I'd rather spend an extra couple euros at Deuspower and have more direct customer service directly with the original source.

I think you just looked for quick money and found an easy source to resell, I don't hate it exactly but there are just so many deus resellers already.

Anyone can become a drug dealer these days, got that big musclepay ad and then there is deus.

To me it just sounds like these guys asked themselves how they can make easy money and came to the conclusion "hey, lets dropship Deus"

Before you say "blablabla we don't dropship" - You ship from the same country as DeusPower, when I asked if your stealth was the same you didn't answer and to top it off, DeusPower liked my post on your thread saying you dropship them... so I'm gonna say you dropship them. The easiest way to answer is to say whether or not the return address will be the same as DeusPower's if I order?

So, what is your unique selling point? You dropship an already known supplier. You have the same payment methods as DeusPower and Steroidify (Crypto, Bank transfer, WU). Price? You sell at the cheapest Deus allow but that is a poor unique selling point, anyone can price match you. Your unique selling point should really be something unique... so why start?

I'd rather spend an extra couple euros at Deuspower and have more direct customer service directly with the original source.

I think you just looked for quick money and found an easy source to resell, I don't hate it exactly but there are just so many deus resellers already.
Hello :)
I have already answered your questions in your last thread. We ship from an eastern European country - its very possible that its in the same country as DeusPower - as products come from India to a big warehouse in Eastern Europe - from there it reaches us.

If you are satisfied with DeusPower than keep using this source, we think they are awesome as well!

Also, about the payment methods you are wrong. We offer other payment methods as well (that even support credit card payment). You might not able to see or use them depending on your country.
In their defense, April 30th was a friday.
Correct, the thread was posted on a Friday. We already have a thread but it didnt contain our website address, so the mods agreed to let us post a new one, it was just pending for a while.

Best,
Amanda

Last edited:
With no intended offence, OP, why would I buy Deus gear off you when I can already buy it from ExpressPEDS, with EU shipping, a free reship, and many other benefits.

What makes you different or more desirable? Why should we buy from you?

The place seems saturated with Deus gear at the moment, and that may do more harm than good for all Deus distributors.

With no intended offence, OP, why would I buy Deus gear off you when I can already buy it from ExpressPEDS, with EU shipping, a free reship, and many other benefits.

What makes you different or more desirable? Why should we buy from you?

The place seems saturated with Deus gear at the moment, and that may do more harm than good for all Deus distributors.
Hey!
We also ship from the EU and offer a free reship guarantee to most countries.In addition, said vendor doesn't ship to NZ, while we ship worldwide with no exceptions.

We also offer many payment methods (more than any other Deus distributor).

Also, we were one of the firsts to become distributors, we are not new, this is just a new thread.

Best,
Amanda

Reactions: OmL
Yeah, "pharma-grade" sure. i know when i go to the pharmacy it's always a struggle. Watson or Deus. Watson or Deuce. Sometimes i stand there for hours trying to decide.
Pharma-grade doesnt mean its sold in a pharmacy. You can buy pharma-grade Creatine, but its still not a drug approved by the FDA.

Best,
Amanda

Define "pharm-grade".
pharma-grade means the product was made by a GMP-certified facility. (Good Manufacturing Practices) Deus Medical are GMP-certified.

Deus are also a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer in India. So yes, while its not "pharmacy-grade" (not sold in pharmacies), our products are still pharma-grade.

I hope that makes things more clear.

Best,
Amanda

pharma-grade means the product was made by a GMP-certified facility. (Good Manufacturing Practices) Deus Medical are GMP-certified.

Deus are also a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer in India. So yes, while its not "pharmacy-grade" (not sold in pharmacies), our products are still pharma-grade.

I hope that makes things more clear.

Best,
Amanda

Pharmaceutical inspired gear for exportation to the black market doesn't quite have the same ring to it, i guess.

Back