BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Pharmaceutical inspired gear for exportation to the black market doesn't quite have the same ring to it, i guess.
Well, it is better than buying UGL gear. That is sure.
Odin said they were a GMP certified facility also lol. They can’t even put labels on straight, and if they are straight they’re mislabeled.

Deus is a registered company in India and they are complaint with EU-GMP, and WHO-GMP. But I do understand your concerns.

Do you talk about our labels? If so, may I ask what is wrong with them? because I didnt quite understand.

Best,
Amanda

Well, it is better than buying UGL gear. That is sure.

Deus is a registered company in India and they are complaint with EU-GMP, and WHO-GMP. But I do understand your concerns.

Do you talk about our labels? If so, may I ask what is wrong with them? because I didnt quite understand.

Best,
Amanda
No I was referring to Odins labels. They claim to be GMP. However this is the product they send out. F3E46A70-46D9-4975-BF1E-D907145209A5.png

You guys have a really good stealth shipping method but you don't reship to certain countries, why is that? Does even that method get fucked ?

Those videos on your intro post are posted public on YT. You might want to put them unlisted ,so we can still see them but people on open YT cannot. Maybe you are trying to promote yourself on YT by posting them publicly, i personally wouldn't buy gear from youtube

You guys have a really good stealth shipping method but you don't reship to certain countries, why is that? Does even that method get fucked ?
We use a discreet packaging (we replace the outer packaging). The fact that we don't reship to some countries is though to another reason.

The problem is that some countries tag the receiver address, so when we try to reship it will get seized again. With most countries, we don't have this issue.

Australia, Canada and New Zealand are basically the only ones that give us problems with reshipping. But our seizure rate is still very low. In the US and Europe practically all package arrive at their destination (where almost all of our customers come from)

Those videos on your intro post are posted public on YT. You might want to put them unlisted ,so we can still see them but people on open YT cannot. Maybe you are trying to promote yourself on YT by posting them publicly, i personally wouldn't buy gear from youtube
Thank you for letting us know, we will try to make them private. Im new to YouTube and im still learning ;)

Best,
Amanda

Hello guys,
We wanted to ask which new payment method would you prefer: (For US customers):

- Payoneer
- Cashapp
- e-Check

We are looking for adding new payment methods for US customers :)

Best,
Amanda

Any labs for the 10mg anavar? Thx.
Yes :)
Please visit:

Code:
https://buydeus.com/anavamed-10/

We have permission to use the lab results from Deus power. Im also attaching the lab test to this comment.

Let me know if you got any questions.

Best,
Amanda

Attachments

• ANAVAMED_10_DM24100_Test_Report__09126-2000x2000h.jpg
    ANAVAMED_10_DM24100_Test_Report__09126-2000x2000h.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 99
Hello guys!

Great news for US and AU customers: you can now pay using Zelle and eChecks!

At the checkout page insert your country and said payment methods will be shown.

Best,
Amanda

Your buy-steroids link in your original post returns an error 404 message. I can't see any of the steroids that you offer on the site.
Sorry about that.

Here is a link:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/buy-steroids/

You can also google "BuyDeus Steroids"

I think the WP permalink is case sensitive and for some reason it doesnt work. Ill make sure to fix it.

Best,
Amanda

Hello again guys!

We now offer 4 Euro store credit as well for 100% free. All you have to do is to register at our website:

Code:
https://buydeus.com/inside/?action=register

You will then be able to go to "My Account" and see your store credit. You can use it until September :)

Best,
Amanda

Hello,
i just want to give a feedback,
ordered on the 22 of june - arrived in my country the 30 of june. i used to wait at least 15 day with Deuspower, so happy with the fast service.
thanks buydeus

Hello guys!
I hope you are doing fine this weekend :)

We are offering a 25% discount on all orders above 175 Euro! The promo will end on the 7th of July at 11:59 UTC.

Discount code: ONLYDEUS

Code:
https://buydeus.com/

You can use this discount code on all products: SARMs, PCT, Ancillaries & more!
You can now pay using a credit card! For instructions, please see this post:

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeusMedical/comments/o9vnqn/we_now_accept_credit_cards/h3dn4u9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Other payment options: SEPA, Western Union, eCheck (AU and USA), Zelle, and Transferwise (which also accept credit cards).

If you have any questions, please let us know :)

Best,
Amanda

Nice prices - I'm a big fan of Dianamed 100 Inject & 10mg Tabs.

So 2 boxes Dianamed plus shipping to the UK would be 92 Euros?

Back