BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

I was actually really pissed when I saw the discreet package, until I opened that package.

Then I got pissed again when I saw y’all sent me the wrong stuff. It’s not that the stuff you sent me is bad, it’s fine… you just sent the wrong items. I’ll send an email tomorrow, thanks.
You can send me a PM as well.
Don't worry, if we missed something, we will take care of it.

Best,
Amanda

We now accept credit cards & google pay! :)

(Our old credit card processor required KYC - this is not the case anymore)

Feel free to check it out :)

Best,
Amanda

@BuyDeus

A few questions:

When the peptides arrive, how will the Thymosin Alpha-1 be stored in the warehouse?

It degrades fast, even as powder.

And when will the peptides arrive? Is there a price list already?

Thanks.

@BuyDeus

A few questions:

When the peptides arrive, how will the Thymosin Alpha-1 be stored in the warehouse?

It degrades fast, even as powder.

And when will the peptides arrive? Is there a price list already?

Thanks.
Hey :)
It will probably take a while.

We had some delays with the production of peptides, once I have an update on those I will post here.

Best,
Amanda

Ordered 1 week ago from these guys, 3-5 business days have passed as they say is required for them to ship. No shipping update, No reply to my email as of now. I will update if anything changes

I received my 5th order from these guys tday - some test e and primo- excellent service and celebrity ship time every time - good gear as well

Ordered 1 week ago from these guys, 3-5 business days have passed as they say is required for them to ship. No shipping update, No reply to my email as of now. I will update if anything changes
Just got my Primo 2 weeks from the moment i paid and they also replied to my email within 24 hours, they don´t reply or ship on the weekends tho, but looking good

I received my 5th order from these guys tday - some test e and primo- excellent service and celebrity ship time every time - good gear as well

Just got my Primo 2 weeks from the moment i paid and they also replied to my email within 24 hours, they don´t reply or ship on the weekends tho, but looking good
I smell shills, just when someone got a problem 2 of them show up to tell a good story, still haven't got a reply tho. And yeah I said it's been 6 business days as of now. So your argument "they don't ship on weekends" is invalid.

I smell shills, just when someone got a problem 2 of them show up to tell a good story, still haven't got a reply tho. And yeah I said it's been 6 business days as of now. So your argument "they don't ship on weekends" is invalid.
Well my only intention was to keep on using Balkan/SP gear for the rest of my life, quality stuff, now with all the restrictions i´m forced to look for another brand with somewhat steady quality to say the least, i´m planning on sending this out for testing, if they don´t fake/underdose primo, it is highly unlikely they fake anything else, so i don´t appreciate your comment 1 bit man.
I was extremely happy with balkan/sp and kinda frustrated now with all this situation.

Well my only intention was to keep on using Balkan/SP gear for the rest of my life, quality stuff, now with all the restrictions i´m forced to look for another brand with somewhat steady quality to say the least, i´m planning on sending this out for testing, if they don´t fake/underdose primo, it is highly unlikely they fake anything else, so i don´t appreciate your comment 1 bit man.
I was extremely happy with balkan/sp and kinda frustrated now with all this situation.
I’m new in this forum, but I think you don’t understand the existence of this forum. Unlike other forums , in this one the community has the power, not the drug dealers, if even 1 member of the community has a problem with a dealer, the rest need to know, and either the dealer is going to improve, or he is to be avoided. By defending a dealer you lose your credibility IMO.

I won’t argue any further for the moment, and wait a few more days to see if the problem is resolved and come back to update the community.

I’m new in this forum, but I think you don’t understand the existence of this forum. Unlike other forums , in this one the community has the power, not the drug dealers, if even 1 member of the community has a problem with a dealer, the rest need to know, and either the dealer is going to improve, or he is to be avoided. By defending a dealer you lose your credibility IMO.

I won’t argue any further for the moment, and wait a few more days to see if the problem is resolved and come back to update the community.
I placed an order and they gave me the follow-up on Tuesday and it is already in my country today, but I bought in deuspower

I don’t even no what shills are - I’m giving my honest experience with these guys so far -

Quick Update.
I just received the tracking number, it was shipped yesterday, 5 working days after payment verification.

Let's hope everything goes smooth from here on

Quick Update.
I just received the tracking number, it was shipped yesterday, 5 working days after payment verification.

Let's hope everything goes smooth from here on
Hey,
We are upgrading our post tracking system - We had a lot of orders recently and had to upgrade to keep up.

Sometimes it doesn't send the email right away, but it should be fixed soon.
Hey :)
Keep us updated how the cycle went for you. We always want to hear feedback from our customers.
Thank you!
We hope to see you soon! :)

Best,
Amanda

The order landed in my country 3 days after I received the tracking, which was 5 business days after I placed the order. I got it on my hands 7 days later but that's my country's shit post office problem. So the total time of arrival was 15 days, not bad.
Cycle is starting in a few weeks I'll post bloods as soon as I can.

Back