BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Hey :)
Usually, we don't offer credit for this, as our product are tested.

Which products are you planning to test?

Best,
Amanda
Your products are tested when you send things in yourself. For all I know, you could have selectively chosen which products to send in, in order to get the results you want to show, while blind testing from your customers could possibly produce completely different results. I was hoping to test your nolva, clomid, ralox, and aromasin.

I think you are confusing another Robert who works for another Deus distributor. We don't have anyone by that name at our store :)

Best,
Amanda
Yes but it’s Robert who pay for all the labtest..
As reseller you just repost what he send you.
If you don’t offer credit it’s because Robert don’t care about labtest from customer

Hello, yes :)

Code:
https://buydeus.com/evimed-60/

Regarding the blood tests, i will update soon.

Best,
Amanda
How quickly do you ship? I need Ralox. My usual source is having issues and I’ve been waiting a total of 4 weeks and it hasn’t been shipped yet.

How quickly do you ship? I need Ralox. My usual source is having issues and I’ve been waiting a total of 4 weeks and it hasn’t been shipped yet.
On average it takes us up to 5 working days to process the orders. usually its not that long.

Shipping takes around 10-14 days to Europe and around 2-3 weeks to the US.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Best,
Amanda

On average it takes us up to 5 working days to process the orders. usually its not that long.

Shipping takes around 10-14 days to Europe and around 2-3 weeks to the US.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Best,
Amanda
I’ve seen issues with packs seized. Has your stealth improved for shipping to the US?

I’ve seen issues with packs seized. Has your stealth improved for shipping to the US?
Hello :)
Did you order from us?

We had some packages seized, but our success rate is still around 95% in the US. Also, we do reship seized packages (with the exception of some countries, but we do reship to the US)

This^^^^^^ ....are your ampules making it through Chicago Customs?? Chicago appears to be a black hole for packs lately. From long hold times to seized packs.
Hello :)
We did notice that some packages stay longer at customs or might take longer to reach clients in the US if they go through Chicago. But still, the success rate has been more or less the same.

Let me know guys if you have any other questions!
Best,
Amanda

Hello guys :)

We have a new coupon for MESO users:
MESO5

This coupon will give you a 5% discount on all orders.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Amanda

Hello guys :)
For those paying with Litecoin - It takes a few hours for our server to approve the transaction.

Best,
Amanda

L'ordine è arrivato nel mio paese 3 giorni dopo aver ricevuto il monitoraggio, ovvero 5 giorni lavorativi dopo aver effettuato l'ordine. L'ho preso tra le mani 7 giorni dopo, ma questo è il problema dell'ufficio postale di merda del mio paese. Quindi il tempo totale di arrivo è stato di 15 giorni, non male.
Il ciclo inizierà tra poche settimane, posterò i campioni di sangue appena possibile.
news?

Back