BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

This is excactly why ExpressPCT has stopped shipping Deus to the US awhile ago. Amps do not make it through Chicago Customs. If you're lucky and it routes through New York , then you have a chance.. But I agree with @Flaming Dragon that these Deus Medical suppliers need to be upfront and customers made aware of the almost 100% certainty that packs routing through Chicago is a black hole.
I can confirm that seizure rate has increased slightly, but still not to the point we won't ship amps in the US anymore. But I agree that customs in Chicago are indeed very harsh.

In the long run we plan on extending our US warehouse to include all oral AAS and testosterone, if that helps.
Customs everywhere are stepping up. I’m getting stuff seized within Eu to EU now like. They’re all looking out for something.
Hey :)
We never had a single seizure in Europe. Would love to hear at which country the parcel got seized and from which country it was shipped (as a general information), even in a PM :)

Best,
Amanda

Oh wait no, it’s not you guys at all. And I was responding to @Notamemberhere, not you guys. I was merely commenting on the seizure remarks stating weird things are going on everywhere.

Hello guys,
US warehouse is back in stock:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/location/usa/

Right now it has Tamoxifen, RAD140, Ostarine (Raloxifene is out of stock). If you plan on buying from this warehouse, please hurry up because its going to be out of stock very soon.

Best,
Amanda

Oh wait no, it’s not you guys at all. And I was responding to @Notamemberhere, not you guys. I was merely commenting on the seizure remarks stating weird things are going on everywhere.
I think it is because of your country (ireland sure still in the EU but way to close to UK lol) or that you have been previously flagged, i always order using my girl´s name, never had an issue EU to EU, everything is seized comming from UK tho after brexit is just useless to order anything from the UK.
When ordering within the EU it will only sit on customs for only minutes

Not real
I think it is because of your country (ireland sure still in the EU but way to close to UK lol) or that you have been previously flagged, i always order using my girl´s name, never had an issue EU to EU, everything is seized comming from UK tho after brexit is just useless to order anything from the UK.
Not really. My trenbolone was delivered a few days after.

Yes, thats correct. We also never had issues with EU to EU deliveries.
I assume Ireland is a special case :)

Best,
Amanda

I gave them a try to order first time from Buydeus, and i do not regret it. Everything went automaticly and smoothly. Sent my package 2 days after the payment, and arrived today, 1 and a half week later to east europe.
I couldn't share too much about stealth of the package, but I can say I am suprised, that how professionally was stealth and secure. I would definitely recommend them.

So I'm having some trouble with my order rn, I basically placed my order and paid the full amount they requested, but 2 days later they are asking for additional information like my date of birth in a seperate email.

Is this from the same source (or a scam) and should I reply with the requested info? Doesn't seem necessary to send an order Imo. Never had this with other sources. Seems like the info they are asking for can be used against me if my package gets seized or something. I'm linking this with the seizures and DEUS being under the radar of Interpol.... call me crazy!

Here is the very professional mail I got sent. All of this for a simple order of fat burners.
Hello :)

Its very rare that we ask those things, this is because Transferwise (Wise) sometimes needs this information. Otherwise, we won't be able to receive the money.

Very soon we will have our own CC processing and it will be much easier to pay with your credit card.

Their Dianamed 10 is severely underdosed at best
Hello :)
Please provide me with an order number so that I can check the batch.

I have never heard anything bad about our Dbol. Also, its such a cheap compound that it would not make sense for any vendor to fake or underdose it.

Best,
Amanda

Back