BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

I've experienced a shipment similar to this with a vendor out of Thailand. Informed Delivery showed pack making it to New York awaiting customs. The next update showed pack being returned to sender. What I was told was that the label had become unreadable after its last scan into New York. So pack was for all purposes was " lost " as that return address was fictitious. As this was just a freak incident and neither party was to blame, the vendor agreed to 50/50 reship of original order. Hope you guys can resolve this satisfactory to both parties!!
I hope so too!

Any recent labtests for their primo?

And how is the dianamed only 10 euros while everyone else is selling it for 20 euros+...
They only contain 50 tabs I think, that is why the dbol is "cheap".

Labtests mean fuckall you need a labtest from the user side, not supplier side.

Also, their labtest are too old, last dbol labtest was fucking 1 year ago. In the past I liked Deusmedical but right now I'm doubting although it seems my payment issue got fixed somewhat, you do you.

Bunch of lazy cunts, some of you are. You just ask for lab results? Have you even bothered checking the actual section where people from the board get testing done? What the fuck are you guys here for if you’re not verifying shit for yourselves? This isn’t a source forum.

Bunch of lazy cunts, some of you are. You just ask for lab results? Have you even bothered checking the actual section where people from the board get testing done? What the fuck are you guys here for if you’re not verifying shit for yourselves? This isn’t a source forum.
No one asked for a fucking source you clown. He asked about deus medical product testing on a Deus medical thread

My point is to help yourself. That’s the point I’m making. People gather here for a reason. I looked in the testing thread for mere minutes and I see someone tested Deus AI, for an example, just a few days ago. That’s where to start.

Quick update: We have improved our stealth shipping to the US.

Also, our credit card processor should be available soon and you will be able to pay again with a credit/debit card :)

Best,
Amanda

Suck a dick you fat fuck, their primo has not been tested by members, you think i'd ask here if there was? Smh dumb fucking shit.

Suck a dick you fat fuck, their primo has not been tested by members, you think i'd ask here if there was? Smh dumb fucking shit.
Go back to your sisters tits you inbred anal bead. Look what I found with a few seconds of snooping around. You’re the dumb cunt, you lazy dumb cunt.

Attachments

• E136BCF8-1863-4386-897C-D1F903EB111D.png
    E136BCF8-1863-4386-897C-D1F903EB111D.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 98
Lmao Deus only has 100mg amps so what is this shit you posted? You dumb fuck.
Looks like you are in the right. Why would OmL lie though... or does Deus overdose their products 200%. All this to PROTECT a source, not critisize it.

EDIT: Judging by Liska's liking the false accusation of OmL I'm assuming OmL is a gear whore. Guilty until proven otherwise.

Go back to your sisters tits you inbred anal bead. Look what I found with a few seconds of snooping around. You’re the dumb cunt, you lazy dumb cunt.
That lab test is for Deus Pharmaceuticals (Canada) not Deus Medical.

1634776106371.png

Last edited:
Does anyone actually go to the gym on this forum or just complain about every source on here - it’s fukin old man
Without being critical we can not ensure long term quality. And the companies barely last long term out of legal reasons, so why should we give them more incentive to just pull a quick scam?

Even big names like purple panda once in a while need a reminder, who is going to give them a reality check if no one is critical?

I like my products good, not some 50% underdosed shit.

Biggest thing that gives me pause is seeing people report that their amps got seized at chicago customs (including reshipments). Interested to hear if the updated stealth alleviates that.

Back