BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Any idea when Deus will have HGH available? Thought it was supposed to be out beginning of this year?
Hello :)
There were some delays in production because of COVID.

The peptides should be available next year, and only very few of them (HGH and HCG will be most likely the first to be produced).

Best,
Amanda

As a person who knows less than 0 about SARMS, how is MK677 administered, at what dosage & schedule and how long can I expect one vial to last if the goals are primarily for a better sleeping schedule?

No gym just Chicken , rice and fucking broccoli
And AAS ;)
As a person who knows less than 0 about SARMS, how is MK677 administered, at what dosage & schedule and how long can I expect one vial to last if the goals are primarily for a better sleeping schedule?
Hey :)

10-20mg ED is the dose range, you can take it any time during the day but it can increase appetite in some people, thats why some prefer to take it directly before bed.

I would start with 10mg ED. Each package contains 50 tablets.If you buy from us each package would be enough for 50 days.

Best,
Amanda

And AAS ;)

Hey :)

10-20mg ED is the dose range, you can take it any time during the day but it can increase appetite in some people, thats why some prefer to take it directly before bed.

I would start with 10mg ED. Each package contains 50 tablets.If you buy from us each package would be enough for 50 days.

Best,
Amanda
And how long is the typical amount of time to take it for? Is it along the lines of weeks or months?

And how long is the typical amount of time to take it for? Is it along the lines of weeks or months?
Its up to you but usually its in the month range (2-3 months) :)

Some people also take it during their PCT to prevent muscle loss, its quite a versatile compound.

Best,
Amanda

Anyone tried the T3 from BuyDeus?
$12 is super cheap. Thinking of grabbing a few hundred bucks worth.
how long to land a pack to me
On the east coast?

Hello :)
The new website will be released in the next coming days. (And will also have a nice promo when it launches)

In the meanwhile, we offer a Halloween promo, you can use the coupon code:
HALLOWEEN10
For a 10% discount (for all orders above 75 Euro). This coupon will expire in 5 days :)

Otherwise, you can use the coupon code MESO5 for a 5% discount if your order is below 75 Euro. (this coupon never expires)

Best,
Amanda

Any news on the new shop?
Hey!
Shop is live at:
Code:
GETPct.com

Please note that the shop doesn't contain a lot of products at the moment. We will add more soon and make a new thread about it as well :)

Best,
Amanda

Do ship and re-ship for European orders? So for example, Singapore to be reshipped in Germany?

Back