BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Do ship and re-ship for European orders? So for example, Singapore to be reshipped in Germany?
You mean from GetPCT right? We do reship but I didn't understand your question, can you explain what you mean by Singapore to Germany?
790€ Geno 36ui ?
Hey, There is a mistake in the prices of GH, thanks for letting us know. It will be corrected in the next hours :)

Though its still an expensive product, even from India.

Any timeline on when you expect UK warehouse to be open?
I believe in a month or so, we will update on Meso for sure :)

Shit from outside the EU won’t make it into the EU now as they add tax on anything Uber like €10. So how do you get your stuff into the EU, and then, to my post box?

Shit from outside the EU won’t make it into the EU now as they add tax on anything Uber like €10. So how do you get your stuff into the EU, and then, to my post box?
We ship discreetly from India as well, but admittedly, its not going to be as discreet as from BuyDeus.

If you have concerns, you can wait for our UK warehouse, but it won't contain as many products as our Indian warehouse :)

Best,
Amanda

How long do you guys normally take to process orders? I ordered 8 days ago and have no news about shipping, tried to ask you by email but all i got was that it would be send "soon" (the email is from 2-3 days ago)

How long do you guys normally take to process orders? I ordered 8 days ago and have no news about shipping, tried to ask you by email but all i got was that it would be send "soon" (the email is from 2-3 days ago)
Hi,
Everything is specified in our FAQ, we take 3-5 Workdays to process.
If you send another email, we will look into it again :)

Best,
Amanda

Hello Meso!

I will keep this post short, we are running our first Black Friday promo ever :)

Get 20% Off with the following Coupon code:

BLACKFRIDAY20

You can use the coupon at:
  • BuyDeus (Minimum Spend: 100Euro, Evimed 60 & Primo excluded)
Code:
https://buydeus.com/
  • GetPCT (No Minimum, on all products)
Code:
https://getpct.com/

The Coupon is valid until 27.11.2021, Midnight, US time.

Some products are excluded (Evimed 60 and another product) on BuyDeus (US Warehouse included in the promo). In GetPCT the discount applies to all products.

As always, let me know if you have any questions, you can also reach us at:

Code:
BuyDeus@protonmail.com

Best,

Amanda

Wtf are you talking about you fucking retard. You can't even make a coherent sentence lmao.
All I left out of that sentence was a simple ‘you’. Indian sources used to have to shop from India to Singapore, in quite a few cases due to the trade deals between Singapore and the EU, and to be remailed from Germany to get their stuff passed customs and into the EU. Sources knew what I meant, you’re just being an asshole.

Just ordered two each of the sarms line, sr9009 and gw-501516

Looking forward to trying these products for the first time! heard good things about the products and source. would be blessed if i get the pack soon and can shed these last few pounds before the new years party, haha!

keep you guys posted, cheers

Back