Can anyone tell me what my blood work means? Low ferritin high RBC

Thanks man. I'll do that. I have two weeks left in my cycle. Should I continue or drop it all together? Could I stay on the 25 mg var and just drop my test back to trt dose or just come off everything?

Two weeks? Nah, I wouldn't quit anything. Just add salt, water and iron ...

Your TT is low for 300 mg's. 1100 ngdl, ... Should be more around 2500 ngdl.

That's not my blood work that one
Apologies to you my friend on “hijacking” your thread I thought maybe since we had relatively the same concern then others could weigh in on my bloods as well … no harm intended but apologies nonetheless

I guess the guy who accused me of hijacking is just embarrassed that he read the wrong post and couldn’t differentiate between the 2 sets. Either way my bad man

Apologies to you my friend on “hijacking” your thread I thought maybe since we had relatively the same concern then others could weigh in on my bloods as well … no harm intended but apologies nonetheless

I guess the guy who accused me of hijacking is just embarrassed that he read the wrong post and couldn’t differentiate between the 2 sets. Either way my bad man
No worries man. Feel free to post your stuff here as well seems like a pretty common issue.

I am definitely not embarrassed. I am highlighting simple forum etiquette for newcomers.

Pitiful.

I am definitely not embarrassed. I am highlighting simple forum etiquette for newcomers.

Pitiful.
Well forgive me for not being as well versed in the realm of forum usage that I made an honest and unintentional mistake that the OP doesn’t even have an issue with I might add but you however feel the need to say something rather than say nothing at all like your some sort of vigilante running through threads calling people on there mistakes or indiscretions… par for the course with a few people around here.

Either way I apologized he said it wasn’t a big deal you couldn’t take the time to make sure you were looking at the right bloods all in all no harm no foul.

Well forgive me for not being as well versed in the realm of forum usage that I made an honest and unintentional mistake that the OP doesn’t even have an issue with I might add but you however feel the need to say something rather than say nothing at all like your some sort of vigilante running through threads calling people on there mistakes or indiscretions… par for the course with a few people around here.

Either way I apologized he said it wasn’t a big deal you couldn’t take the time to make sure you were looking at the right bloods all in all no harm no foul.

What the hell is your problem? Whatever it is, stop projecting it on me. If you felt overly attacked by my post of highlighting your etiquette that's completely on you. It definitely wasn't a blunt attack on you and even if it was, so what? And the "pitiful" remark was aimed at your passive attack on me being embarrassed in your previous post.