Can balls grow back completely after long blast and cruise?

bigboichoi

I'm blasting and cruising cause I compete but I'm planning to come off next year and pct.

My balls are shriveled up I use hcg every week and I'm gonna add hmg I know ladies care about ball size.

Who else has been blasting and cruising for a while can you share your experience

I went on for about six years or so. Never came off. Went down to lower trt levels sometimes but more on than anything else.

Testicles were atrophied the whole time. Went off everything no pct, came back fine. Annoyingly large and floppy as ever.

Now back on. Balls are back to a manageable size again.

Most woman dont find it that appealing to have balls in there face anyway , and if they mention something about it they're just trying to roast you. I had huge ones for 20+ years Who needs big balls they just get in the way. I took moderate doses and cruised for almost 2 years came off completely for 6 months my balls never came back.

Anyone can bullshit all they want after blasting and cruising for years expecially if your taking shit like decca or tren , balls are almost non existant ur basically left with just a sack.

I went on for about six years or so. Never came off. Went down to lower trt levels sometimes but more on than anything else.

Testicles were atrophied the whole time. Went off everything no pct, came back fine. Annoyingly large and floppy as ever.

Now back on. Balls are back to a manageable size again.
Out of curiosity mate, what was the harshest blast you ran during this time?

I'm blasting and cruising cause I compete but I'm planning to come off next year and pct.

My balls are shriveled up I use hcg every week and I'm gonna add hmg I know ladies care about ball size.

Who else has been blasting and cruising for a while can you share your experience
Ill be honest, if you're using HCG and it's not doing anything it may be bunk. Or bump it up to 500mcg EOD, see how that works while you're still "on" . For me, I don't get any size increase or dropping unless it's about 400mcg EOD.

You knew Clomid is made of (enclomifene 30–50%, zuclomifene, 70-50%).

Is that another one of your wheel of fortune answers/suggestions? Even with that wide of a margin of 70 - 50% (why not just give 90 - 20%?) and 30 - 50%, the real values of both diasterioisomers actually fall out of your range.

Clomid is app 62% enclomifene and 38% zuclomifene.

Last edited:
Back