Can balls grow back completely after long blast and cruise?

WOMEN MEMBERS: Do you care about the size of our balls?
women member reply: (internal monologue) im attracted to alpha males with sharp masculine features, ripped physique six pack abs, hung, with huge dangling horse nuts filled with testosterone and smelly coom, how embarrassing i cant type any of that oh no what do i type "actually we dont care at all and im attracted to metrosexual men with klinefelter syndrome baby face and baby cock"

women member reply: (internal monologue) im attracted to alpha males with sharp masculine features, ripped physique six pack abs, hung, with huge dangling horse nuts filled with testosterone and smelly coom, how embarrassing i cant type any of that oh no what do i type "actually we dont care at all and im attracted to metrosexual men with klinefelter syndrome baby face and baby cock"
You really went off the deep end with a yes or no lol

OK. One passionate man's opinion. Let's hear from the ladies

Last edited:
This is important because I'm designing a line of custom ball implants called "Lady Lickers" and plan to be the "Jobs of Balls" if there is a huge market! DM me for pre-order information

the real question is how will you know unless you measured them before you started, you can buy an orchidometer and at least measure their recovery growth and yes they do look like anal beads.

OK. One passionate man's opinion. Let's hear from the ladies
im jusr a realist who embraces the truth even if it hurts. i see u guys coping its weak. ive been on AAS about 8 months now on tren fr last 3 months my balls have shriveled away to nothing it fucking sucks not going to pretend it doesnt matter though

size of the nuts would be a fertility indicator just like breasts for men. no way women arent attracted to big nuts. The thing is women dont talk about what they like or even know what they like till its in their face. they are natures faggot, if u ask them what they like they will probly describe the exact opposite of what they do

Lol yeah women do care about ball size it makes your package look bigger it is what it is tho

Back