Can balls grow back completely after long blast and cruise?

Your balls are shriveled up in spite of you using hcg all this time?
He already stated that, you need to ask once more, just to be sure ?

I would suggest the dose was to low. 500iu EOD is a normal dose of HCG use. 250iu twice a week is not

I'm blasting and cruising cause I compete but I'm planning to come off next year and pct.

My balls are shriveled up I use hcg every week and I'm gonna add hmg I know ladies care about ball size.

Who else has been blasting and cruising for a while can you share your experience

What dose did you use ?

Are you a retard? There really should be some basic questionnaire/entry test that would people to post on this forum.

I'm on vacation and a bit bored ... So I'll entertain this for a bit further as it's quite amusing. Please explain what you wanted to prove with the provided links?
Read it yourself, both and you know the answer. Do not ask twice what people write or post. When you look in the mirror you could ask yourself the 1st question.

He already stated that, you need to ask once more, just to be sure ?

I would suggest the dose was to low. 500iu EOD is a normal dose of HCG use. 250iu twice a week is not

Hey, it's mr. Fortune, at it again.

I should seriously patent your type of stupidity, find a way to clone it and I'd have the biggest treat humanity has ever seen. A-bombs? Please.

* OP didn't say if he was using Hcg all the time you dip shit. Also, there you go again with some random suggestions. How about getting some more information about his time of exposure to Hcg? Compounds he ran and dosages (both have varying effects on the gonads and may hinder hcg's effect) and not to mention, information about Hcg's validity as it's seldom underdosed or just completely bunk, even when steroid druggies are completely sure their hcg is fine, as it's from a "good source" there's still a big chance it's bunk. And lastly, have you acquired if he was doing bloods, checking his serum levels that would indicate hcg is working or not?

Hey, it's mr. Fortune, at it again.

I should seriously patent your type of stupidity, find a way to clone it and I'd have the biggest treat humanity has ever seen. A-bombs? Please.

* OP didn't say if he was using Hcg all the time you dip shit. Also, there you go again with some random suggestions. How about getting some more information about his time of exposure to Hcg? Compounds he ran and dosages (both have varying effects on the gonads and may hinder hcg's effect) and not to mention, information about Hcg's validity as it's seldom underdosed or just completely bunk, even when steroid druggies are completely sure their hcg is fine, as it's from a "good source" there's still a big chance it's bunk. And lastly, have you acquired if he was doing bloods, checking his serum levels that would indicate hcg is working or not?
I'm blasting and cruising cause I compete but I'm planning to come off next year and pct.

My balls are shriveled up I use hcg every week and I'm gonna add hmg I know ladies care about ball size.

Who else has been blasting and cruising for a while can you share your experience
#just came back lubricating my wheel

Read it yourself, both and you know the answer. Do not ask twice what people write or post. When you look in the mirror you could ask yourself the 1st question.

Man, you should learn how to breathe before you gave writing a try.

The isomer distribution of Clomid is a well known fact, you aren't proving anything to anybody here. There is a plethora of science literature on Clomid's structure, why would anybody go read some random drug leaflet's that some idiot on a forum posted?

But, maybe your peanuts inside that skull of yours can translate this? It's from one of your leaflets:

"Clomifen ist ein Triphenylethylen-Derivat. Es liegt als Racemat seiner beiden Stereoisomeren vor und besteht zu 62 % aus Enclomifen (Trans-Isomere)und zu 38 % aus Zuclomifen (Cis-Isomere)."

Man, you should learn how to breathe before you gave writing a try.

The isomer distribution of Clomid is a well known fact, you aren't proving anything to anybody here. There is a plethora of science literature on Clomid's structure, why would anybody go read some random drug leaflet's that some idiot on a forum posted?

But, maybe your peanuts inside that skull of yours can translate this? It's from one of your leaflets:

"Clomifen ist ein Triphenylethylen-Derivat. Es liegt als Racemat seiner beiden Stereoisomeren vor und besteht zu 62 % aus Enclomifen (Trans-Isomere)und zu 38 % aus Zuclomifen (Cis-Isomere)."
Thatś what is said, but in the Dutch they say other value.. Just read both and what i wrote.

Thatś what is said, but in the Dutch they say other value.. Just read both and what i wrote.

I am not reading anything you num skull. It's 62 enclom and 38 zuclom. Now stop jerking off before your mom comes in the room and catches you.

Ladies don't care about ball size. This concern is in the minds of men, not women.

Ladies don't care about ball size. This concern is in the minds of men, not women.

You're ladies just tried being nice. It's like saying men don't like big tits or big asses. If your gf has small tits, you might tell her that you don't mind etc. In most cases it's not true though. ;)

Lol that's so funny but true, men care way more about ball size than women, lmao.

Except me i don't give a shit, if anything I prefer mine atrophied, I had huge nuts for 20 years they only usto get in the way, and since I already have kids they're absolutely useless too me.

You're ladies just tried being nice. It's like saying men don't like big tits or big asses. If your gf has small tits, you might tell her that you don't mind etc. In most cases it's not true though. ;)
Mabe ur ladies are lady boys that's y they like them big balls lmao. What did rich piana say ur d*ck should hang lower than ur balls lol.

Most women don't care about ball size at all, bud. Most of them don't care about balls, period. When was the last time you heard a woman telling a sex story and she mentions the size of the balls? I don't think I ever have, and I pay attention to shit like that cause i'm a dirty old fuck by definition.

Most women don't care about ball size at all, bud. Most of them don't care about balls, period. When was the last time you heard a woman telling a sex story and she mentions the size of the balls? I don't think I ever have, and I pay attention to shit like that cause i'm a dirty old fuck by definition.
size of the nuts would be a fertility indicator just like breasts for men. no way women arent attracted to big nuts. The thing is women dont talk about what they like or even know what they like till its in their face. they are natures faggot, if u ask them what they like they will probly describe the exact opposite of what they do

size of the nuts would be a fertility indicator just like breasts for men. no way women arent attracted to big nuts. The thing is women dont talk about what they like or even know what they like till its in their face. they are natures faggot, if u ask them what they like they will probly describe the exact opposite of what they do
....anyways. I'm saying it's not a big deal. If ball size mattered we would all be doing whatever we could to make our balls bigger. We'd be bouncing around on them like hippity-hop balls. Side note: If you haven't watched the southpark episode "Medicinal Fried Chicken," you have homework for tonight.

Back