Can turinabol cause gynecomastia or not?

G0ld

Banned
Can someone give me a correct answer to my question? If turinabol is a non-aromatizing steroid, why do some people say it can still cause gynecomastia?

If it's a non-aromatizing steroid, wouldn't that mean it doesn't externally add testosterone to the body, meaning there won't be any extra testosterone to be converted to estrogen, causing elevated estrogen levels?

As far as I know, turinabol suppresses natural T production, meaning hCG is needed during the cycle to prevent testosterone from becoming too low, leading to less aromatization and less estrogen, osteoporosis, etc...

Is my understanding correct? I already asked similar questions a few times, but I only got some jokes and people didn't take me seriously.

I want to make my first steroid cycle but I don't want to risk gynecomastia yet.

You have made 4+ threads about tbol.

Just run your tbol cycle.
The problem is that I don't know how.

I want to know how to prevent osteoporosis due to reduced testosterone levels (and estrogen production through aromatization) during the cycle.

I also want to know if turinabol can cause gyno or not. Different people give different answers to the same questions.

The problem is that I don't know how.

I want to know how to prevent osteoporosis due to reduced testosterone levels (and estrogen production through aromatization) during the cycle.

I also want to know if turinabol can cause gyno or not. Different people give different answers to the same questions.
don't do gear at all.

Everyone told you to not do an oral only cycle.

at this point you are just a troll.

Not everyone said that. In fact, some people on this forum (and other forums) say it's totally ok to do oral-only steroids. What's the problem with such type of cycles?
This isn't that complicated then.
listen to THEM. Do oral only.

Seems like all these posts of oral only thats all what you want to do.

Stop making threads covering over the same topic. You are acting like a little kid bouncing between mommy, daddy, and other adults looking for the answer you want.

Can someone give me a correct answer to my question? If turinabol is a non-aromatizing steroid, why do some people say it can still cause gynecomastia?

If it's a non-aromatizing steroid, wouldn't that mean it doesn't externally add testosterone to the body, meaning there won't be any extra testosterone to be converted to estrogen, causing elevated estrogen levels?

As far as I know, turinabol suppresses natural T production, meaning hCG is needed during the cycle to prevent testosterone from becoming too low, leading to less aromatization and less estrogen, osteoporosis, etc...

Is my understanding correct? I already asked similar questions a few times, but I only got some jokes and people didn't take me seriously.

I want to make my first steroid cycle but I don't want to risk gynecomastia yet.
I thought you had all the answers so we don’t have to worry? :-)

Happy Will And Grace GIF by HULU

Ok. Ok. I’ll give you a better answer.

This paragraph literally makes no sense. If I were you I wouldn’t assume that you knew as much as you think you do. I’d start from basics again and learn how the HPTA works,

You just reminded me, and I should clarify.

There is zero reason for a MAN to use oral only.
Reasons:

1. Fertility; absolute unwillingness to suppress the HPG axis

2. Absolute unwillingness to use hypodermic needles, e.g., because of socio-relational factors

3. Acute performance effects (peaking strength/power)

4. Sufficiency of cosmetic benefits (i.e., not seeking maximal muscle size increases)

5. Short windows of detection in urine

Examples:

A. Photo shoot for a man who derives an income from his physique or his physique will be featured, who's not a competitive bodybuilder, and who is unwilling to deal with HPG axis suppression and/or injections.

B. Sports doping (peaking strength/power), that I do not condone.

Back