Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

@Groundfighter @Jankauskas

When I read this page, at first I also thought "I didn't get an email from my rep" but looking closer, I did. The announcement was in late November and it talked about upcoming changes but it didn't say that the email account would he deactivacted. Thinking about it today though, maybe it was implied, or maybe not.

There was an announcement though.

There was more than one pareto rep of course, but if you were using the same one as me, you would have got the announcement too, but I didn't interpret the announcement the same way as others have posted in this thread.

Like many others, I had nothing but positive experiences with my rep and I hope he's doing fine.
Yeah he was great, like I was saying earlier after years of uninterrupted service were left high and dry with no notice it’s unfortunate

Will be trying both syn and oxygen over the next few months. Will update you guys on what I think. I was also a long time pareto user.

You in Ctown? Was hoping he would become a rep for another lab.
I work in C but i live in Van. I'm positive something happened and his just chilling for now. i actually still owe him $120 from my last order, very solid guy. Thats why I'm pissed from ppl saying he ripped guys off... i just don't see it.

I work in C but i live in Van. I'm positive something happened and his just chilling for now. i actually still owe him $120 from my last order, very solid guy. Thats why I'm pissed from ppl saying he ripped guys off... i just don't see it.

Once he accidently sent me the same order twice. They were products that I regularly use so the duplicate shipment was worth the normal price to me. I offered pay for the duplicate and he said No it's all good and that he appreciated my honesty.

I questioned some of the accusers in the Oxygen thread and as expected, I got called a sucker and a fake Pareto/Oxygen account, smh

Bored drama is nuts....is there no one from Pareto that can give the community an explanation of what happened or is going on? I think that would really help some us folks

They did a good job of being honest when they were caught and a good job of explaining their pill press operations. You’re questioning the comment regarding the issue being fixed which I think is valid. I’m questioning you on how you figure they legitimately prove that gtg status. I think it’s on you to prove because they can’t be trusted. You’re really good at twisting stuff but it doesn’t matter, I still see what you’re doing.

Definitely GTG lol

Sponsors