Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

I changed supplier because my last order of test e gave me a huge lump on the injection site along with fever and pain, and I'm not talking about pip (got bad pip in the past while running Tren Ace and stopped at mid-cycle point as I just couldn't bare it anymore. Felt like I had a permanent charlie horse on my thighs).
Got on this site, read, ordered and got my order from Pareto super quick, tried it and same results, big lump again, but no pain and no fever.
I have a feeling a component used by these UGLs might be tainted since this happened twice this year with 2 suppliers.

Anyone else had the same sides?
Both times it happened within the first week when I was loading on.

I changed supplier because my last order of test e gave me a huge lump on the injection site along with fever and pain, and I'm not talking about pip (got bad pip in the past while running Tren Ace and stopped at mid-cycle point as I just couldn't bare it anymore. Felt like I had a permanent charlie horse on my thighs).
Got on this site, read, ordered and got my order from Pareto super quick, tried it and same results, big lump again, but no pain and no fever.
I have a feeling a component used by these UGLs might be tainted since this happened twice this year with 2 suppliers.

Anyone else had the same sides?
Both times it happened within the first week when I was loading on.
My most recent Test-E came in Pareto vial labelled "Delatestryl" newer label one I haven't seen, I never experienced anything out of the ordinary while injecting it, The only difference between the two Is the original is using "Cottonseed Oil" and the new one Is using "Grapeseed Oil" I don't know If that has any significance but yeah :p

My most recent Test-E came in Pareto vial labelled "Delatestryl" newer label one I haven't seen, I never experienced anything out of the ordinary while injecting it, The only difference between the two Is the original is using "Cottonseed Oil" and the new one Is using "Grapeseed Oil" I don't know If that has any significance but yeah :p
I don't know if just changing oil would do that tbh.
Never had any pip with the enanthate ester in the past. Just disappointed by the fact that again I can't use gear I bought.

I don't know if just changing oil would do that tbh.
Never had any pip with the enanthate ester in the past. Just disappointed by the fact that again I can't use gear I bought.
Yeah I guess It's hard to say what exactly It is, that's just the only notable difference I can see on the Vial itself lol. I've never experienced super bad PIP except for very early maybe when I first started juicing, I read It everywhere and I just can't understand.

Maybe in the ventroglute I've had discomfort for a day or two but I've never pinned anywhere else basically only my medial glute area. Hope you can figure It out bud.

Is there a new email to contact them? The one I used stopped working
I would probably find a new source unfortunately every board points to the same thing, I don't know 100% but they may have closed up shop, anyone getting Pateto prodict right now are probably using a rep who has inventory to get rid of before switching over to someone else.

Is there a new email to contact them? The one I used stopped working
Pareto will seize to exist.. at least the brand itself. They've given a green light or "seal of approval" If you will on Oxygen so maybe try their thread and finding a new rep there..

If you've dealt previously with another Rep of Pareto for a while I'm sure they'll get in contact with you eventually.. If not then It may not be too hard to assume what may have happened regarding recent news.

This is true. Around 200 packages were seized by CP.
i suppose them being in business for 4-5 years or so, and having as many clienteles as they had, and the amount of packages going out per month, i can see this happening, especially when you have customers "not" knowing there own home address's and the said packages are being returned to fake address. canada post does open these up, eventually, to try to find out who the intended packages belongs to. simple things like this, can lead to a downfall of a lab.

I knew time was limited as per the annoucment from the rep last month. Just emailed rep to see if any thing left in stock at all and proton mail bounced back that email does not exsist.... sigh. Such a trusted brand ...gone. Looking for a genetec or Inno rep I guess?

Super unfortunate news!!! I have used Pareto pretty much exclusively for the last 7’sh years now.

Can anyone educate me as to the next best reputable option in Canada? Is Nordic still the best? I’ve heard decent things about Ino.

Thanks!

Super unfortunate news!!! I have used Pareto pretty much exclusively for the last 7’sh years now.

Can anyone educate me as to the next best reputable option in Canada? Is Nordic still the best? I’ve heard decent things about Ino.

Thanks!
I've heard great things about tons of labs.. I've also exclusively used Pareto for 4 years never even injected another labs gear lol..

They did give a "seal of approval" or at least mention that some of their Reps would be carrying OxygenPharm branded stuff.. So personally I'll be moving over to Oxygen exclusively. But realistically there's Syn which is probably the next best bet and has also stood the test of time and is highly praised.. I know there's plenty of others but that's just my personal next step.

Last edited:
I've heard great things about tons of labs.. I've also exclusively used Pareto for 4 years never even injected another labs gear lol..

They did give a "seal of approval" or at least mention that some of their Reps would be carrying OxygenPharm branded stuff.. So personally I'll be moving over to Oxygen exclusively. But realistically there's Syn which is probably the next best bet and has also stood the test of time and is highly praised.. I know there's plenty of others but that's just my personal next step.

Thanks for the reply brother, I really appreciate your help pointing me in the right directions! I’m on top of doing my homework now.

Thanks for the reply brother, I really appreciate your help pointing me in the right directions! I’m on top of doing my homework now.
Not from Canada, but I saw a Dues Pharma on sst still in business there. Been reading a number of sources going dark or private so not sure who all is left.