• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Canadian pharmacy?

iamINVICTUS

Anyone know of or use a trusted Canadian pharmacy? Looking for clomid. Dont want to order across borders. I have seen suggestions in other places but would like meso's opinion.

These online 'Canadian' pharmacies are just selling generic indian meds, I'm not certain if they even ship from Canada. Either way it won't make a difference as far as customs is concerned since I believe you are allowed to import a limited amount of generic medication (clomiphene shouldn't be an issue).

These online 'Canadian' pharmacies are just selling generic indian meds, I'm not certain if they even ship from Canada. Either way it won't make a difference as far as customs is concerned since I believe you are allowed to import a limited amount of generic medication (clomiphene shouldn't be an issue).

Yes that is what i have heard as well which is a shame. Would just rather not take the border risks but may have to in this case. But dont most generic drugs like clomid come from these indian "pharmacies" and ones like them?

Yes that is what i have heard as well which is a shame. Would just rather not take the border risks but may have to in this case. But dont most generic drugs like clomid come from these indian "pharmacies" and ones like them?

Kind of. If you're buying it online more than likely.

But the Generic FDA approved meds you buy at the pharmacy with an Rx are different than Generic Indian medication. The Generic FDA approved meds are just as good as the brand name stuff because they still have to meet the same quality standards.

Generic Indian medications are no stranger to quality control problems, something you don't really hear about with Generic FDA approved meds and brand name medications.

I doubt you will have any issues with generic indian medication in all honesty though...

Well ive read plenty a story on shit quality indian meds. In all honesty id rather not gamble with them. Unfortunately they seem to be the only ones i find on these pharmacy sites. Hate to turn it into one of those asking threads but you got my interest when you mentioned generic FDA approved meds. Where would i find this?

Well ive read plenty a story on shit quality indian meds. In all honesty id rather not gamble with them. Unfortunately they seem to be the only ones i find on these pharmacy sites. Hate to turn it into one of those asking threads but you got my interest when you mentioned generic FDA approved meds. Where would i find this?

Information about Generic FDA approved medications:

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/BuyingUsingMedicineSafely/UnderstandingGenericDrugs/

There is a source here who sells the European equivalent of these drugs and brand name medications too I think under the thread "European Pharmaceuticals".

I never used him though so can't comment on anything of substance aside from the fact he carries these drugs and brand name medications.

Information about Generic FDA approved medications:

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/BuyingUsingMedicineSafely/UnderstandingGenericDrugs/

There is a source here who sells the European equivalent of these drugs and brand name medications too I think under the thread "European Pharmaceuticals".

I never used him though so can't comment on anything of substance aside from the fact he carries (the European equivalent) of these drugs and brand name medications.
Thanks for the help. Much appreciated! Im done fucking around with shit that may or may not be good. Just dont want to take that risk any longer!