Canadians talk domestic

Any fellow canadians got hgh from The provider? Is shipping safe? Or hige chance for a seize

I haven’t used provider in a long time. I had OK success, but it took forever to get here. There’s decent providers in Canada now. You’ll probably save a couple bucks ordering international, but the Canadian domestic GH between GGC and Opti is so cheap now, and all tested... I don’t really bother with international anymore. Those 400iu kits from GGC look pretty tempting to try… good testing too.

Is it out of the same vial that was good for the first 2 weeks?
Yup, actually the first two shots were fine last week. I started last week. The third shot I took friday night has my lat sore to this day. My glute shot on Monday is still sore and hurts. Wednesday shot is of course sore but not as bad.

Yup, actually the first two shots were fine last week. I started last week. The third shot I took friday night has my lat sore to this day. My glute shot on Monday is still sore and hurts. Wednesday shot is of course sore but not as bad.

What kind of test?

E? C? Prop?

Odd to me that it didn’t hurt and then it did. Did it crash? You’re probably best to email them. Usually that’s the best first move.

It’s test E 300mg/ml.

If the same vial didn’t hurt when you started, then I would think your first question is to ask yourself what you’re doing differently.

Try heating it up and see if that helps.

And of course, just message them. That’s always really step 1.

If the same vial didn’t hurt when you started, then I would think your first question is to ask yourself what you’re doing differently.

Try heating it up and see if that helps.

And of course, just message them. That’s always really step 1.
Oh yeah. I stopped putting it in warm water. You think that was the mistake?

lol you didn’t think about what you started doing differently until I asked just now?

♂️
You know what I had been on Syn until last week when I switched to Ace. Syn Cyp250. Was quite thick in comparison to Ace and it would require comparatively more effort to move it through the syringe so for that reason I would warm it up before each shot. Ace looks much clearer and smoother while moving through syringe and thaf made me comfortable enough to think it would be fine taking without warming it up so I completely ignored that part.
I’ll warm it up tomorrow before sticking it in.

You know what I had been on Syn until last week when I switched to Ace. Syn Cyp250. Was quite thick in comparison to Ace and it would require comparatively more effort to move it through the syringe so for that reason I would warm it up before each shot. Ace looks much clearer and smoother while moving through syringe and thaf made me comfortable enough to think it would be fine taking without warming it up so I completely ignored that part.
I’ll warm it up tomorrow before sticking it in.

have you pinned lats before?

Has any of you guys tried Ace? I have been on their Test E for two weeks now. First week was fine but the second week took me by surprise. PIP is crazy painful and seems like it lasts forever. I did a shot last Staurday on my lat and my lat is still sore.
Anyone has had any such issues?
If your first two shots were fine the odds are it’s your injection or injection site that’s the issue.

I haven’t used provider in a long time. I had OK success, but it took forever to get here. There’s decent providers in Canada now. You’ll probably save a couple bucks ordering international, but the Canadian domestic GH between GGC and Opti is so cheap now, and all tested... I don’t really bother with international anymore. Those 400iu kits from GGC look pretty tempting to try… good testing too.
Funny you say that i just placed an order for the 400ui kit haha…
But yeah you are right, domestic is always better.

GCC, just placed an order and got the tracking.

Testing seems pretty good, if it will go well, it will be ny new goto, no long buying 15kits and reconstituting 1500 vials

Mine just landed today. Its just the QSC 36iu rebranded but the convenience of having them domestic and receiving them in a couple days is worth the extra few bucks for me.