Canadians talk domestic

Knowing that pin head already he’ll prob go bump it asking the same question opposed to taking the time to read through it.
I asked a simple question based on what i read about that lab on different threads that he stopped taking orders or disappeared before. Now if you have a fckn problem with me then say it so i can put your junkie ayss in his place. Roid fck

I got GH from GGC within two days. Great guys.
Ggc? Who is ggc? I was referring to this guy:

Lots of warm recommendations on him here in MESO

The growth guys. Yes. Already domestic. Tested. Most likely just rebranded QSC but affordable and guaranteed delivery. Highly recommend
yeah i did a quick look and found the thread, 200$ per kit, i wouldn't call it affordable especially if its a QSC reseller lol.
But thank you kind sir!

yeah i did a quick look and found the thread, 200$ per kit, i wouldn't call it affordable especially if its a QSC reseller lol.
But thank you kind sir!
And they also just got the 400iu kits available. Not sure the price, but they claim cheapest per iu they offer. It's worth contacting them in my opinion to inquire, as TP is not domestic

Any fellow canadians got hgh from The provider? Is shipping safe? Or hige chance for a seize

Been ordering from TP for almost a decade now. I've had some orders get seized but he always reships them. My last order 4-5 months ago needed a reship.

Opti and GGC both offer HGH domestic for under $150 now so I've just been ordering that recently.

Been ordering from TP for almost a decade now. I've had some orders get seized but he always reships them. My last order 4-5 months ago needed a reship.

Opti and GGC both offer HGH domestic for under $150 now so I've just been ordering that recently.
Interesting, he specifically told me no reship to Canada but i guess you have the veteran perks ;)
Yeah i think ill go with GCC, domestic is always preferred, no customs and fast!

Interesting, he specifically told me no reship to Canada but i guess you have the veteran perks ;)
Yeah i think ill go with GCC, domestic is always preferred, no customs and fast!
It's always changing with TP depending on how things are getting in. From what I hear from a few sources, it's tough at the moment so could be why

Has any of you guys tried Ace? I have been on their Test E for two weeks now. First week was fine but the second week took me by surprise. PIP is crazy painful and seems like it lasts forever. I did a shot last Staurday on my lat and my lat is still sore.
Anyone has had any such issues?

Has any of you guys tried Ace? I have been on their Test E for two weeks now. First week was fine but the second week took me by surprise. PIP is crazy painful and seems like it lasts forever. I did a shot last Staurday on my lat and my lat is still sore.
Anyone has had any such issues?

Is it out of the same vial that was good for the first 2 weeks?

Back