Canadians talk domestic

guess you missed the point lol... if his argument is India export is same as canada generic he would be happy to take that companies drugs NO MATTER what it is, right?

Fakes can be found in Canada just like in any other country. Best to purchase tested product or from a reliable supplier.

Ace
Many reps have ridiculous schedules with their work/family etc and do not always reply immediately. Us gearheads are spoiled in Canada with access and communication.

If you do not get a reply by Tuesday morning then begin to wonder more. Try not to let it ruin your weekend lol.
Ace is great in terms of responding and shipping

Because people want other options. No offense, but if you do not have the know how and ability to order international safely, don’t assume other people are in the same boat. There are tons of people who have been ordering products be it ancillaries, growth hormone or raws for decades now with no problems so far, myself included.

Obviously it is more risky, I am not delusional, that is why you have to weigh it if it is worth it. Plus, in this game nothing is safe, you just have to mitigate the risks in some ways.

But if you are happy with ordering from domestic labs, then just stick with them that is fine as well.
Is there any Canadian UGL that doesn’t have “buy three minimum” condition?

It does not make my argument irrelevant.
The domestic source is taking all the risk with customs.

Way less??? How fucking broke are you? If saving a col hundred bucks is a huge deal to you then you have bigger issues.

Maybe no one has been arrested for bringing in 1 kit of QSC, but people do get visits over this shit. I know a guy who had the cops show up at his house over a few hundred anadrol tabs that got caught at the border. Likely you will just get a seizure letter. This stuff gets logged though. Perhaps when you leave the country and enter Canada you may be subject to searches more frequently.

I don't think saving a col hundred dollars is worth the wait, or the risk.
Hey bro, you know any other Canadian UGL that doesn’t require you to purchase a minimum of three items? Ace and Syn require three minimum

QSC has oils domestic now, mostly people ordering international seems to be for powders/peptides/GH. Problem with a lot of Canadian labs is the lack of testing
You know any other good Can UGL besides Ace and Syn that doesn’t require you to buy three items minimum

Hey bro, you know any other Canadian UGL that doesn’t require you to purchase a minimum of three items? Ace and Syn require three minimum
Why not just meet the minimum?
I don't blame then for not wasting their time.

I mean if you are a repeat customer and forget to order an item I'm sure most labs you work with would help you out.

Why not just meet the minimum?
I don't blame then for not wasting their time.

I mean if you are a repeat customer and forget to order an item I'm sure most labs you work with would help you out.
I have already got my order. I am just saying once in a while if you want something on top of what you already have then it’s good to have a lab that offers you such option.

I have already got my order. I am just saying once in a while if you want something on top of what you already have then it’s good to have a lab that offers you such option.
You will need a good relationship with someone.
Kind of stupid though when you factor in the shipping costs

Logic? Meat head, I am new into all this so yes I can’t have a junkie privilege as of yet. Once i get to your level i bet i can order an item just like y

Logic in the sense to place an order of what you need so you don’t have to pay 25 -30$ for 1 item

What is the item your so badly missing that you’ve spammed the forum ?

I have a good feeling that with your attitude you aren’t building any good relationship due to the fact you prob annoy the fuck out the reps for not filling your 1 item