Canadians talk domestic

That is offensive. In Canada? You need to do what I tell all BB’s. Be your own advocate. Mail for the bp med if necessary. Use forums here and ask to select best med and dosage for you. We all need to have bp as priority 1.
Yes in Canada in fact. I've ordered telmisartan now however I'm getting a new physician

what's the fastest to get quality AI in Canada?
already have a int order but might take longer than expected
Roidrx - alot of people talk shit on there oils but there pharma grade shit it good and I've had some tested - also alot of it is familiar as it's Canadian generic brands they sell rather then sketchy products from India ...also it's sold in sealed boxes with inserts , your can tell your buying proper Canadian products

Last edited:
Roidrx - alot of people talk shit on there oils but there pharma grade shit it good and I've had some tested - also alot of it is familiar as it's Canadian generic brands they sell rather then sketchy products from India ...also it's sold in sealed boxes with inserts , your can tell your buying proper Canadian products
You’ve tested Canadian Pharma products with janoshik ? How did that go

hey good canadian people.
Any good and affordable source for peptides in Canada? wanted to order from QSG but they charge so much for shipping and the quality is a big question mark for some reason.

good thing about Canadian Pharma stuff
You can check up all the generics brands
You can even call and ask them about batch number and all if you have OCD

In this day in age
To be buying pharma overseas to save a few bucks is risky.. when we have access to good stuff here

In this day in age
To be buying pharma overseas to save a few bucks is risky.. when we have access to good stuff here
Canadian Pharma stuff is the name of the comopany/vendor? hahaha

In this day in age

There's more than a few bucks to be saved. Its literally a fraction of the price overseas

hey good canadian people.
Any good and affordable source for peptides in Canada? wanted to order from QSG but they charge so much for shipping and the quality is a big question mark for some reason.
canadian med supplies .com treated me well. Not cheap product, but reasonable shipping. Domestic is nice.

In this day in age

85% of generic pharma sold in Canada comes from India. You can literally buy from the same manufacturers at a fraction of the price. Grab any generic prescription pill you have, google the code that's on it, and 9/10 times you'll discover it's made in India.

85% of generic pharma sold in Canada comes from India. You can literally buy from the same manufacturers at a fraction of the price. Grab any generic prescription pill you have, google the code that's on it, and 9/10 times you'll discover it's made in India.
What are you doing in the Canadian bit??? Declan is going to come kick your butt (unless he has muted you, already. In which case, you can stay, i suppose ;)

Yes....and you can also buy UG Test E direct from China with the same raws for $10/vial, but people pay $50+ for domestic right in Canada. Same shit....but are people stupid? No, they just don't want to wait weeks on end for something that may or may not arrive in the first place. Canada customs is brutal....

Also for the pharma product it is actually different. That is becuz the pharma product being sold in Canada whether made in India or not has to conform to the quality control measures of the country it's being sold in aka Canada....so it is not the same at all as the pharma product being made for the Indian market. One has to meet the standards of health canada, and the other has to meet the standards of the equivalent of health canada in India. Now if you think they have the same standards then u stupid as fuck cuz

Last edited:
Yes....and you can also buy UG Test E direct form China with the same raws for $10/vial, but people pay $50+ for domestic right in Canada. Same shit....are people stupid? No, they just don't want to wait weeks on end for something that may or may not arrive in the first place. Canada customs is brutal....

What If I told you that you can pay around $10 a vial for QSC domestic... I literally get 10 bottles for what I paid for 2 previously.

People aren't stupid, they are just unaware.

Yes....and you can also buy UG Test E direct from China with the same raws for $10/vial, but people pay $50+ for domestic right in Canada. Same shit....but are people stupid? No, they just don't want to wait weeks on end for something that may or may not arrive in the first place. Canada customs is brutal....

Also for the pharma product it is actually different. That is becuz the pharma product being sold in Canada whether made in India or not has to conform to the quality control measures of the country it's being sold in aka Canada....so it is not the same at all as the pharma product being made for the Indian market. One has to meet the standards of the Indian government, the other Canadian government and if you think they the same then u stupid as fuck cuz

It's primarily naive retards like you that imagine Canada has some system of close surveillance if pharmaceuticals crossing across it's borders, rather than merely react after the fact when problems arise.

The overwhelming majority of India pharma supplied by the PCT dropshippers adhere to USP standards, or at the least, IP. Do you even know what a pharmacopeia monograph is, considering Canada doesn't have one? Just a pathetic "good manufacturing practices" pamphlet size guide?

Whatever failings India pharma suffers from, are equally present in the generics sold in Canada as the drugs sold by the same manufacturers locally. There's no separate special manufacturing line at Sun or Teva or HAB for meds intended for export to Canada, you arrogant shithead.

Meanwhile, the identical USP standard blister pack of 10 isotretinoin gelcaps that sells for $12 in Canada is $1 purchased directly from the Indian drop shippers, who you'd know, if you weren't so wedded to your moronic way of living, are submitting those orders to the same large pharma wholesale exporters who sell directly to hospitals and pharmacies across North America. It's apparent from the return addresses and export authorization stamps on the parcels.

As for waiting 3 weeks for delivery and risking a 10% chance of seizure that would be resolved with a reship? Well worth the 90% savings and freedom of bypassing a gatekeeper's permission slip to get the medications you decide for yourself are appropriate.

It only requires a little forethought and planning.

naa PLENTY of articles testing India pharma and will contain a bunch of extra API not actually the one thats on the label etc.. its not the same, most of whats shipped from India is export quality and has NO guidlines to follow or anything that will happen if has extra API OR like metformin having carcinogenic compounds from synthesis... canada for example recalled metformin when found this issue with a new synth and ALL brands recalled just in case... if you think that happens in India to EXPORT grey area a drugs ur a fool.. prob tested 95%+ purity but the issue was the IMPURITY :)

does India HCG list wether pee derived or recombinant? hmm.

funny guys saying how smart they are cause most drugs come from India or china anyway...lol VERY big difference.. not everything is going to be an issue but if want life saving meds u want to know the drug is actually in there.. heck all dewormer people ordered from India most of it was like Tylenol and decongestants lol with a little IVM and whole host of random shit.. that doesn't happen in canada ;) ESP at such a scale. think ws like 12 brands and 9 of them had random shit and not just contamination levels.

and yes very much different regulations and factories where teva is made vs export grade Indian... lol who told you that nonsense? or u thought that on your own? BHAHAHA

do u think every engine made in china uses same parts as a Honda? lol you need to travel my son, get out of USA or an all inclusive resort.

Last edited:
Where do you guys buy your homebrew supplies from? Usually I buy from canadianmedhealthsupplies but they're sold out of syringe filters and don't carry sterile vials (I prefer not to sterilize my own). Looking for a one stop shop if possible, and I don't trust Amazon for things that are supposed to be sterile.

naa PLENTY of articles testing India pharma and will contain a bunch of extra API not actually the one thats on the label etc.. its not the same, most of whats shipped from India is export quality and has NO guidlines to follow or anything that will happen if has extra API OR like metformin having carcinogenic compounds from synthesis... canada for example recalled metformin when found this issue with a new synth and ALL brands recalled just in case... if you think that happens in India to EXPORT grey area a drugs ur a fool.. prob tested 95%+ purity but the issue was the IMPURITY :)

does India HCG list wether pee derived or recombinant? hmm.

funny guys saying how smart they are cause most drugs come from India or china anyway...lol VERY big difference.. not everything is going to be an issue but if want life saving meds u want to know the drug is actually in there.. heck all dewormer people ordered from India most of it was like Tylenol and decongestants lol with a little IVM and whole host of random shit.. that doesn't happen in canada ;) ESP at such a scale. think ws like 12 brands and 9 of them had random shit and not just contamination levels.

and yes very much different regulations and factories where teva is made vs export grade Indian... lol who told you that nonsense? or u thought that on your own? BHAHAHA

do u think every engine made in china uses same parts as a Honda? lol you need to travel my son, get out of USA or an all inclusive resort.

Who is talking about life saving drugs dude we're on a steroid forum.

Get a grip.

It's primarily naive retards like you that imagine Canada has some system of close surveillance if pharmaceuticals crossing across it's borders, rather than merely react after the fact when problems arise.

The overwhelming majority of India pharma supplied by the PCT dropshippers adhere to USP standards, or at the least, IP. Do you even know what a pharmacopeia monograph is, considering Canada doesn't have one? Just a pathetic "good manufacturing practices" pamphlet size guide?

Whatever failings India pharma suffers from, are equally present in the generics sold in Canada as the drugs sold by the same manufacturers locally. There's no separate special manufacturing line at Sun or Teva or HAB for meds intended for export to Canada, you arrogant shithead.

Meanwhile, the identical USP standard blister pack of 10 isotretinoin gelcaps that sells for $12 in Canada is $1 purchased directly from the Indian drop shippers, who you'd know, if you weren't so wedded to your moronic way of living, are submitting those orders to the same large pharma wholesale exporters who sell directly to hospitals and pharmacies across North America. It's apparent from the return addresses and export authorization stamps on the parcels.

As for waiting 3 weeks for delivery and risking a 10% chance of seizure that would be resolved with a reship? Well worth the 90% savings and freedom of bypassing a gatekeeper's permission slip to get the medications you decide for yourself are appropriate.

It only requires a little forethought and planning.
Well.. By looks of this novel, it appears that the supposed pharma AI your using might be bunk.