Canadians talk domestic

some... could be just one here or there I have no idea.

there are those drawing needles with filters in them or get other filters if its an issue.

What BP med do you take if you don't mind? My doc won't prescribe me a BP med despite being 20 with a BP of 150/90-100...ludicrous
That is offensive. In Canada? You need to do what I tell all BB’s. Be your own advocate. Mail for the bp med if necessary. Use forums here and ask to select best med and dosage for you. We all need to have bp as priority 1.

That is offensive. In Canada? You need to do what I tell all BB’s. Be your own advocate. Mail for the bp med if necessary. Use forums here and ask to select best med and dosage for you. We all need to have bp as priority 1.
Where does one source BP meds? I've looked around before to no avail apart from the odd random site that looks to suspect to both with.

oils are good but yea usually 1 in 10 will have something floating, looks like its filter paper that broke off their pump, a simple filter syringe will get rid of it
Well thank for letting me know. Filter paper ain't that bad then. I guess I'll go through with my order

"Wow babe those squats have been doing wonders to your ass, your glutes are looking swole"

If I'm nor mistake that pic is from a medical journal ..the guy got fleeced by some Rip of artist ,,instead of just olive oil he filled 2 viles with Armour all auto detailing shit and capped it ...

Anyone know where to get antibiotics here in Canada? All this shit got me worried about doing my primo shot today aha
best just go to a DR if get an infection. plus we are learning how bad antibiotics are for you. its not just gut health. its heart(some give arythmias some damage directly), ligaments etc. plus since so many people took antibiotics willy nilly during covid for a virus there is a SHIT tonne of resistant bacteria now.. so many people getting bacterial infections now anddont think its all from down regulated immune system from repeat covid infections.

god knows whats in "Export grade" Indian antibiotics.

clean your vile, clean your skin for 10 seconds, and clean it after injection.

Anyone know where to get antibiotics here in Canada? All this shit got me worried about doing my primo shot today aha
best just go to a DR if get an infection. plus we are learning how bad antibiotics are for you. its not just gut health. its heart(some give arythmias some damage directly), ligaments etc. plus since so many people took antibiotics willy nilly during covid for a virus there is a SHIT tonne of resistant bacteria now.. so many people getting bacterial infections now anddont think its all from down regulated immune system from repeat covid infections.

god knows whats in "Export grade" Indian antibiotics.

clean your vile, clean your skin for 10 seconds, and clean it after injection.

IP rated meds from Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy's, Healing Pharma etc are the same standard as their USP (US) counterparts. 85% of generic meds sold in Canada come from the same major manufacturers in India as those above, and a far higher standard than the Chinese raws being brewed in a backyard shed lab.

If you ever run into an issue with a Bad shot that burns / or gets discolored GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR AND TELL HIM THE TRURH ,

I know it's uncomfortable the first time but with an infecting brewing the quicker you can get proper med attention is crucial rather then waiting a week for something in the mail...

If you ever run into an issue with a Bad shot that burns / or gets discolored GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR AND TELL HIM THE TRURH ,

I know it's uncomfortable the first time but with an infecting brewing the quicker you can get proper med attention is crucial rather then waiting a week for something in the mail...

Since my wife had a near life threatening UTi arise suddenly, years ago, during a holiday, I never fail to keep a supply of antibiotics on hand, which I periodically refresh.

While like most medicines antibiotics last for many years beyond their expiration date, merely losing some potency, it's worth noting Tetracyclines like doxycycline will break down into toxic substances and shouldn't be used more than 2 years beyond expiration. During covid the FDA would send out periodic letters to government agencies extending the shelf life of tetracycline supplies, until finally at 4 years post expiration they said the level of toxins in tetracyclines had exceeded limits and they should be discarded.