Canadians talk domestic

I haven't found domestic sources that can come close to international prices, that said I'd love to hear who you're buying from if you could recommend a couple sources. If they were even remotely close to international prices I would definitely opt to buy domestically. It is definitely a pain in the ass at times, and you're right there is definitely risk involved
alot of domestic sources, very close to international prices...you pay for what you get though in ways..were all allowed our opi ions and for me $10 the risk ordering from qsc, some people are ok and then some people just bluntly get ripped of and treated like crap..i tried one order from them for a friend and nothing but garbage and treated like shit and told to bad not doing anything about it, although the tracking stated the item never got picked up.....so wprth the $10 bs... nope... ill stick whith my respectful reliable canadian sourse and pay the $30 for guaranteed quality service and treated with respect

question for all the canadian brothers...been on messo a while now and just wondering a solid forum as similar if not better strictly for canadians.. i know there are a few out there but some opinions would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Does anyone know of a vendor that offers test in castor oil? looking for test decanoate in castor oil for my dad as he is very needle squeamish

question for all the canadian brothers...been on messo a while now and just wondering a solid forum as similar if not better strictly for canadians.. i know there are a few out there but some opinions would be greatly appreciated

cheers
Sounds like you already have a source, and if that's the case then all steroid forums are a joke. It's time to touch grass my man.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back