Canadians talk domestic

Wait what? That's not a bad price at all. Pretty awesome for pharma. How'd you get it prescribed?
I pay around $250 for 10,000iu with no insurance- Naturopathic Doctors can prescribe all that (mind you they are pretty expensive to visit) mine prescribes me Hcg, pregnenelone, etc. everything but testosterone and HGH lol- she’s saying someday in the future though they will be able to prescribe Test. Fingers crossed. Would be pretty cool to have access to pharma- but seems we have some pretty good sources for everything nowadays anyways, at a better price.

I pay around $250 for 10,000iu with no insurance- Naturopathic Doctors can prescribe all that (mind you they are pretty expensive to visit) mine prescribes me Hcg, pregnenelone, etc. everything but testosterone and HGH lol- she’s saying someday in the future though they will be able to prescribe Test. Fingers crossed. Would be pretty cool to have access to pharma- but seems we have some pretty good sources for everything nowadays anyways, at a better price.
God bless naturopaths then aha. I don't think they'd write me a script since I'm in my early 20's. I'd honesty rather pay the pharma mark-up on HCG than use UGL because I've test UGL HCG and one time I had a Jano test come back at 1800 IU all the while having purchased a 10K IU vial...thanks for telling me tho man. I'll try to find one in southern Ontario

Let start a convo regarding sources, posting there info all over the internet. I specialized in cyber security and very knowledgeable on how things work behind the scenes. Although many think a vpn etc.. hides everything and stripping photos is great in all. but alot more meets the eye from even stripped photos and remaining data. Do we not all agree that the best of the best are the silent and move in complete anonymity? I am curious to hear ones opinion on this as i see people just want these sources to be blasting there stuff all over the internet to a point, none of that is safe for them or the consumer as far as my opinion and some others who have been in the game a long time. We all know what shit gear is and could do a simple test ourselves to verify anything. So A comment was made recently," That canadian labs only downside is lack of testing", True?

For myself i have been dealing with an old school source that demands to stay off the internet and not let authorities even know they are out there, for them to even begin keeping an eye out. They move in silence and old school referral only. They follow the code of the streets and deal with solid men, not bullshit babies, as there history proceeds them. Now saying that they have taken a little step forward to have recently some products sent to jhano for testing, to satisfy some of the masses of new clients only through personal communication though..

We old school boys know how it went back in the days of no internet and social media, forums and so on. So it would be great to hear peoples take on this, and yes all understood the biggest reason is safety but yet again. Time proves sooner or later everyone who has there stuff on the internet gets a problem they wishing that it never happen. So why is it pushed to have sources slap everything online? Again i know my cyber security and the great lengths i go to even be on meso, many hops and systems in place, own servers, proxy chains and on...No mac, No windows...certain phone, no sim, no other apps on it etc.....

Lets here the masses speak intelligent responses that truly contribute to this. what does one expect as a good source to come forth with and present themselves and there quality product?

Last edited:
Let start a convo regarding sources, posting there info all over the internet. I specialized in cyber security and very knowledgeable on how things work behind the scenes. Although many think a vpn etc.. hides everything and stripping photos is great in all. but alot more meets the eye from even stripped photos and remaining data. Do we not all agree that the best of the best are the silent and move in complete anonymity? I am curious to hear ones opinion on this as i see people just want these sources to be blasting there stuff all over the internet to a point, none of that is safe for them or the consumer as far as my opinion and some others who have been in the game a long time. We all know what shit gear is and could do a simple test ourselves to verify anything. So A comment was made recently," That canadian labs only downside is lack of testing", True?

For myself i have been dealing with an old school source that demands to stay off the internet and not let authorities even know they are out there, for them to even begin keeping an eye out. They move in silence and old school referral only. They follow the code of the streets and deal with solid men, not bullshit babies, as there history proceeds them. Now saying that they have taken a little step forward to have recently some products sent to jhano for testing, to satisfy some of the masses of new clients only through personal communication though..

We old school boys know how it went back in the days of no internet and social media, forums and so on. So it would be great to hear peoples take on this, and yes all understood the biggest reason is safety but yet again. Time proves sooner or later everyone who has there stuff on the internet gets a problem they wishing that it never happen. So why is it pushed to have sources slap everything online? Again i know my cyber security and the great lengths i go to even be on meso, many hops and systems in place, own servers, proxy chains and on...No mac, No windows...certain phone, no sim, no other apps on it etc.....

Lets here the masses speak intelligent responses that truly contribute to this. what does one expect as a good source to come forth with and present themselves and there quality product?
For me
Posting lab equipment is fucking insane lol

Anyone that can assist me with sending money via shakepay or krakken?

Register on shakepay it's simple.

After that you go on the app, and there is a button with add money.
Choose via E-transfer

It will show you the instruction on how to add the shakepay info and all
Once the money has hit the account

Go on BTC and click buy btc with the CAD money you had transfered.

Once you have bought your BTC, click sell/send or withdraw, you're gonna the option to add the BTC wallet that was gave to you in order to complete the transaction.

Once this is done, you are going to get an email to confirm shakepay withdrawal. Confirm it and after that you should get a confirmation transaction with id/hash.

I don't have my phone in front of me while typing this, but you should be good with this

anybody familiar with pg anabolics?

another local gym bro suggested them to me and he seems to be getting decent results?

i havent ordered anything since pareto was around

Back