Canadians talk domestic

Haven't used ONMen, but I'd fully suggest teletest.ca . They have a "PED and TRT" specific blood panel, you get the req within minutes and all you have to do is a short follow-up on the results where some telemed doc will chat with you about "your testosterone is high, are you aware of the risks of that?" etc..
Very simple process, and pretty cheap with no hassle. Best Canadian option for bloods I've found.
Great solution! Only available in Ontario currently though unfortunately

Great solution! Only available in Ontario currently though unfortunately
Ah shit I hadn't even considered that. Sorry bro, hopefully you can find a decent option. It pisses me off how difficult it is to get a basic bloodwork req. in our country even if you have a GP.

Haven't used ONMen, but I'd fully suggest teletest.ca . They have a "PED and TRT" specific blood panel, you get the req within minutes and all you have to do is a short follow-up on the results where some telemed doc will chat with you about "your testosterone is high, are you aware of the risks of that?" etc..
Very simple process, and pretty cheap with no hassle. Best Canadian option for bloods I've found.
Teletest ped package looks affordable, it just sucks its not available to other provinces.

Favorite compound to control prolactin? Most affordable domestic source? My usual website is down currently and my prolactin is through the roof.

Favorite compound to control prolactin? Most affordable domestic source? My usual website is down currently and my prolactin is through the roof.
Aromasin always worked wonders for me- extreme cases I’ve used cabergoline and it subsided quite quickly.

Where might one find the most reputable and cost-effective testing services? Engaging in the discourse surrounding Janoshik's work, one observes a spectrum of opinions, ranging from fervent endorsement to outright aversion. Consequently, it prompts curiosity about the prevailing practices within Canadian cultural circles regarding testing procedures and their associated costs. While I am open to seeking recommendations within platforms like Meso, I am wary of potential backlash for not adhering to the Janoshik methodology. Thus, I seek insights into alternative, perhaps more dependable, testing avenues and better pricing.

Where might one find the most reputable and cost-effective testing services? Engaging in the discourse surrounding Janoshik's work, one observes a spectrum of opinions, ranging from fervent endorsement to outright aversion. Consequently, it prompts curiosity about the prevailing practices within Canadian cultural circles regarding testing procedures and their associated costs. While I am open to seeking recommendations within platforms like Meso, I am wary of potential backlash for not adhering to the Janoshik methodology. Thus, I seek insights into alternative, perhaps more dependable, testing avenues and better pricing.
this reads like it was written by ChatGPT's even more autistic cousin

this reads like it was written by ChatGPT's even more autistic cousin
interesting to know being intelligent is an issue....regardless of that, even if it was, please explain why is it so bother some to individuals that people learn and try to use proper, more intelligent vocabulary. Should i be using slang and well and so and then uhh and well and its like and you know like cause like thats how it is like when i said it cause like it should be cool like and so like why not like...

That small paragraph does not even challenge the history of soldiers from world war one, who had NO education. While using amazing vocabulary and sophisticated intelligence, explaining there situation and feelings using very descriptive hand written letters addressed to there loved ones.

You should read some and maybe try harder to be even more intelligent and fluint with discriptive patterns and proper formulated english sentences and paragraphs with actuall meaning and intellegence.

OR

speak like a slob because i don't give a fuck cause i cool and attack someone else just cause i have nothing better else to do and because someone wants to sound smart cause why would they.. think there so cool and dumb, trying to be smart like why not just type stupid and slank, and then lets make fun of people and call them autistic.. yet some of the greatest people in the world are autistic dumb ass...so like okay so, just stop and leave me alone cause like it hurts my feelings and you called me dumb, and youyr too smart and using words from the english dictionary is just retarded like dumb people ehhhhh

cool dude. A+ for you

interesting to know being intelligent is an issue....regardless of that, even if it was, please explain why is it so bother some to individuals that people learn and try to use proper, more intelligent vocabulary. Should i be using slang and well and so and then uhh and well and its like and you know like cause like thats how it is like when i said it cause like it should be cool like and so like why not like...

That small paragraph does not even challenge the history of soldiers from world war one, who had NO education. While using amazing vocabulary and sophisticated intelligence, explaining there situation and feelings using very descriptive hand written letters addressed to there loved ones.

You should read some and maybe try harder to be even more intelligent and fluint with discriptive patterns and proper formulated english sentences and paragraphs with actuall meaning and intellegence.

OR

speak like a slob because i don't give a fuck cause i cool and attack someone else just cause i have nothing better else to do and because someone wants to sound smart cause why would they.. think there so cool and dumb, trying to be smart like why not just type stupid and slank, and then lets make fun of people and call them autistic.. yet some of the greatest people in the world are autistic dumb ass...so like okay so, just stop and leave me alone cause like it hurts my feelings and you called me dumb, and youyr too smart and using words from the english dictionary is just retarded like dumb people ehhhhh

cool dude. A+ for you
Jeeeeesus

interesting to know being intelligent is an issue....
Using a lot of words in the passive voice to say something simple isn't intelligent. It's pretentious at best, and it obsfucates your meaning at worst.

Brevity beats bullshit.

Try this: "Looking for alternatives for testing my shit. Is anyone better, faster, or cheaper than Janoshik?"

OR

cool dude. A+ for
You my friend are on the spectrum

Using a lot of words in the passive voice to say something simple isn't intelligent. It's pretentious at best, and it obsfucates your meaning at worst.

Brevity beats bullshit.

Try this: "Looking for alternatives for testing my shit. Is anyone better, faster, or cheaper than Janoshik

Brevity beats bullshit.

Try this: "Looking for alternatives for testing my shit. Is anyone better, faster, or cheaper than Janoshik?"
Vocabulary, ranges from simple minded to intelligent. thank you so kindly for your opinion. Nothing said was bullshit, your simple sentence still meant the same exact thing as you stated for me to try.

I'll keep your advice in mind, although i have my own formulated opinion regarding your attempt to be little me. Its just not worth it, i will choose to speak how i wish, nothing personal to your dislike of it or your bullshit. To bad you don't know how truly intelligent i am, although that surly does not matter at this point because you have shown a strong sense to hate my character instantly.

Sad part to this world that this actually bothers certain individuals that much.

what is worse me asking a question with fancy words and a big vocabulary or the little few of you that just had to say something and chime in other then answering the simple question that i guess was too much for you.

A board meant to help people and conversate and teach, but if its not done the way certain people want it or what they think it should be done like your just not cool enough or bullshit or stupid.. You are just gods gift to humanity, you perfect amazing people. Just to tough for me

Now fuck respect, ignorant bullshit waste my breath on this crap. respect is earned. attack me for nothing... just answer the fucken question fucken idiot or don't but you want disrespect you got it.

Get the fuck outta here, fucken pathetic. go cry somewhere else. Thinking i give a fuck. What are you the language pigs.. Gods gift to man.

cut your bullshit tough act, mind your own business, and learn what a ten year old knows how to do. Stay the fuck out peoples shit if you dont like it. and your attempt be be little me and sound smart was just fucken stupid. take a hike with your pathetic wining and bullshit speech. I will speak how i choose to fucken speak.

There im speaking like you and your bullshit vocabulary. fuck what a god dam headache with some of these cry babies over some fucken words, fucken pathetic and annoying... keep it simple sir don't use big words its not intelligent, your autistic, cause that is cool to make fun of someone ehhh tough guy..fucken autistic, goof i have a family member who is you fucken punk, ... You don't know who the fuck i am and trust this I don't give a fuck who you are, something you learn behind the steel..

I come from the underworld mother fucker and became beyond successful,

done wasting my time with this bullshit, crying over a paragraph, its too much...

You my friend are on the spectrum
you got that right..part of it is the i don't give a fuck spectrum. See it is versatile, can be many different ways. i own 4 companies very successful ones. i can be very intelligent and articulate or well i have a degree in the streets also and can be a fucken nightmare to. but making fun of autism and thinking your cool because you do not like the big words i used, well in my books is a fucken pathetic individual. i have family who is on a serious spectrum of autism and it isnt a fucken joke to me, ignorant fuck..grow the fuck up and yea considering on a spectrum some of the smartest individuals in the world are autistic in some form, ends up being a huge benefit in there life. So in the end if i am as you say, well ill love the shit out of it considering i am financially free at a young age well 40 or possibly older or maybe not, travel the world played pro soccer, own 4 successful companies and living the dream life most people cannot even dream about. Guess i am a dumb not intelligent, bullshit person as was said. Over one paragraph with too many big words... I have better things to do. End it with me and im here to help the best i can and i wish and pray everyone the best until they attack me for some fuk boy bullshit...even then best of luck to you.. done!

Last edited:
Jeeeeesus
nah just a man on a mission, not jeeesus.. I really don't like individuals who think it is funny to use autism in a manner that shouldnt be used. i have a family member that is on a severe end of autism spectrum, so people that cannot use there words properly or who should sometimes just keep there opinions to themselves maybe should do that. I forgot everyone is just so fucken tough these days and perfect. In the street it would be very different! All why? because. a paragraph of big words and was too much? cause it wasn't simple enough or dumb enough for certain people. Who judges that? king who? i mind my business and will speak how i choose and yea maybe i shouldnt even waste my breath either on this bullshit, well i guess we are all not perfect, thats what i thought anyways, Some people just think they are better then others all because of a paragraph with english words? NAH... Then why the fuck be here, too judge people and think your better then them.. nobody knows shit about anybody period! judgmental people can take a hike, and to think for one sec if they could, i would give a fuck why? you dont own shit and i dont owe you shit, dis respect me first for nothing. Answer the question or dont, why fucken bother and be a nuckle head. thats pathetic to me. I respect everyone as a grown as man, and support do your thing, be you, have style , get better , be smarter and faster, learn more, just dont hurt nobody unless they deserve it lol, don't bullshit , lie, or steel and always respect your mother. Do good business. Fun fact - I traveled the world and played pro soccer, i own 4 successful companies and at mid age very financialy free and have the freedom to do what i want, when i want. but at least i can mind my own business and keep my mouth shut even if i do not agree with someones approach or style. Just dont attack me over some pathetic bullshit cause of your opinion and NOT FACTS.. again keep your opinion to yourself if you cannot be positive, nobody is better then the next.

enough said

I would say Jano because I don't know of anyone else lol sure their had been been speculation but I believe he's legit IMO

I would say Jano because I don't know of anyone else lol sure their had been been speculation but I believe he's legit IMO
thank you for a great and honest reply, more appreciated then you would imagine. I am from the old school days of solid referral only and keep shit off the internet. Now its all jhano, must be jhano testing. I seen the controversy of when he was faking tests and yes individuals can change but i have also seen others get slammed and discarded because of simpler mitigations from members. nobody tests every specific item nor every single batch that is made and that is proven over and over again.

thank you for a great and honest reply, more appreciated then you would imagine. I am from the old school days of solid referral only and keep shit off the internet. Now its all jhano, must be jhano testing. I seen the controversy of when he was faking tests and yes individuals can change but i have also seen others get slammed and discarded because of simpler mitigations from members. nobody tests every specific item nor every single batch that is made and that is proven over and over again.
Sounds like there’s quite a demand for it brother, you sound MORE than intelligent enough- let’s start our own business doing it ;) starts around 25k for a decent machine

Has anyone used Deus Pharmaceuticals Canada domestic lately? They post quite a bit on SST but I don't know if they're legit. Would appreciate any input. Tried their Dianabol at 50 mg per day and I don't feel anything...suspicious.

Back