Canadians talk domestic

The
The young lad who overdosed last year was from a Innovagen product he purchased domestically. Had nothing to do with him purchasing overseas. Amazing how information can be misconstrued so easily.

The article I read it in had a whole long section about how this stuff mostly comes from China, despite having domestic warehouses. The last thing Customs wants is someone saying "and yet you did nothing??" when some other kid hurts themselves -- saying "well, the last kid ordered domestic so it wasn't an enforcement priority" isn't going to be the right answer.

In 4 years of ordering (6 orders) from QSC I’ve had 1 shipment seized. I had their insurance so it was replaced and made it through the next time. It took a long time to resolve though (3-4 months). I did get a letter from customs stating it was seized and that it was because the package contained the exact amount of test in grams so on the positive side, they tested it and confirmed QSC was full strength lol
I have got plenty through before. It's just the last year when the issues popped up.

In 4 years of ordering (6 orders) from QSC I’ve had 1 shipment seized. I had their insurance so it was replaced and made it through the next time. It took a long time to resolve though (3-4 months). I did get a letter from customs stating it was seized and that it was because the package contained the exact amount of test in grams so on the positive side, they tested it and confirmed QSC was full strength lol
Was it finished oils or raws ?

im loving my Canadian sources, always between $30-$60, great gear clean, does the job, been years and never a complaint, I just wanted to chime in because its interesting to see a lot of people grabbing gear from qsc , china etc....with such a crazy risk over border and insane delivery waiting game. I noticed the service complaints over on QSC thread, and how some people say they get treated great and others say it is complete shit....

Anyone wanna throw down their opinion on this. I see some have mentioned it here in the Canadian thread.

Is it really that good that it is worth the risk? Now I understand ordering from other countries if something isn't possible to receive in Canada, then maybe worth the risk.. Modafinil is great for that..

Just wondering everyone elses opinions on this subject, especially taking the risk for just a few extra dollars..

im loving my Canadian sources, always between $30-$60, great gear clean, does the job, been years and never a complaint, I just wanted to chime in because its interesting to see a lot of people grabbing gear from qsc , china etc....with such a crazy risk over border and insane delivery waiting game. I noticed the service complaints over on QSC thread, and how some people say they get treated great and others say it is complete shit....

Anyone wanna throw down their opinion on this. I see some have mentioned it here in the Canadian thread.

Is it really that good that it is worth the risk? Now I understand ordering from other countries if something isn't possible to receive in Canada, then maybe worth the risk.. Modafinil is great for that..

Just wondering everyone elses opinions on this subject, especially taking the risk for just a few extra dollars..
Pros and cons, certainly. The odds of getting your door busted in (or even knocked on) by LE in the event of anabolics being seized at the border are close enough that calling them zero isn't irresponsible. That being said people should make some considerations that might seem obvious in hindsight but seem to get neglected often.

If you have a security clearance for your work, or if you have a NEXUS card, you should be extremely careful with importing anything you're not allowed to. If you frequently cross the border you need to accept that any sorts of seizures can lead to you being "red boxed" by CBSA. That means automatic secondary searches, automatic delays.

If you're a juicy cop, of which we know there are many, no one at work bothers you or cares about your gear use. Once you have seizures in your name at your address, though, you need to understand that your security clearance may be at risk at renewal.

Things like this for some reason don't get mentioned a lot, and there's usually a back and forth over "there are no consequences to seized packs" and "the cops are going to raid you if you order dealer quantities". The in-between is a lot more important.

Lots of great savings to be had ordering internationally but think it through and make sure you cover your bases a bit to risk off.

QSC has oils domestic now, mostly people ordering international seems to be for powders/peptides/GH. Problem with a lot of Canadian labs is the lack of testing

Pros and cons, certainly. The odds of getting your door busted in (or even knocked on) by LE in the event of anabolics being seized at the border are close enough that calling them zero isn't irresponsible. That being said people should make some considerations that might seem obvious in hindsight but seem to get neglected often.

If you have a security clearance for your work, or if you have a NEXUS card, you should be extremely careful with importing anything you're not allowed to. If you frequently cross the border you need to accept that any sorts of seizures can lead to you being "red boxed" by CBSA. That means automatic secondary searches, automatic delays.

If you're a juicy cop, of which we know there are many, no one at work bothers you or cares about your gear use. Once you have seizures in your name at your address, though, you need to understand that your security clearance may be at risk at renewal.

Things like this for some reason don't get mentioned a lot, and there's usually a back and forth over "there are no consequences to seized packs" and "the cops are going to raid you if you order dealer quantities". The in-between is a lot more important.

Lots of great savings to be had ordering internationally but think it through and make sure you cover your bases a bit to risk off.
Absolutely, the statement you made was incredibly well articulated and spot on. Your insights are not only accurate but also resonate with a deep understanding of the subject. It's refreshing to hear such a well-considered perspective that aligns perfectly with the truth of the matter. Well said indeed.

You have to think about your risk tolerance. Ordering international is risky but there are ways to mitigate it. Luck plays a lot on successful deliveries especially in the west coast.

There is a lot to be saved but you have plan an exit strategy to cover your ass if your package get snagged.

You have to think about your risk tolerance. Ordering international is risky but there are ways to mitigate it. Luck plays a lot on successful deliveries especially in the west coast.

There is a lot to be saved but you have plan an exit strategy to cover your ass if your package get snagged.
Why do guys bother ordering from overseas when there's great labs in country that ship domestic? Seems counter intuitive to me. Potentially involving law enforcement in any aspect of one's life should be avoided at all costs. Garnering the attention of government should be avoided.

Back