Canadians talk domestic

There's cheaper options in canada aswell. Blind testing should never be looked down on. You love talking shit but never seen u in syn nordic, oxygen etc treads pushing reps for testing. Odd no?
In an illegal underground bussiness testing is only as good as the batch that gets sent in no matter the lab, I prefer seeing blood work when it comes to Test as there are plenty of baselines out there that tell you what that should roughly look like.

Last edited:
is it in the underground section? dont see it

i only see syntha im not talking about syntha pharma

In an illegal underground bussiness testing is only as good as the batch that gets sent in no matter the lab, I prefer seeing blood work when it comes to Test as their are plenty of baselines out there that tell you what that should roughly look like.
Ok but why not push labs to test aswell? Deus is constantly testing, more labs doing this would be a good thing.

That's all your high iq brain could come up with? More insults and fear eh. Won't talk about testing just 100 bottle must be higher quality because it's 100
What are you even going on about?
What is 100 bottle??
Use your words properly.

I did ask Nordic, he showed some Chinese test result. Said they test every batch but don't post them for customers I guess. I won't order from them. If more ppl stopped ordering maybe they'd change their stance on it.
You realize the difficulty in testing every single batch?
The logistics of it? Labs would get raws, make a batch, then shelf the batch until the testing comes. Then some people will say they don't believe it because the lab posted it.
The inventory a lab would have to carry would have to be substantial to do this. Is it impossible??? Certainly not. But when you have guys looking for the cheapest available fly by night lab and don't want to pay a fair price for the product then it can become troublesome. People wanted tested, they want it in their mailbox within 15 minutes of sending payment etc. The margins aren't as big as you may think. Oh sure someone will say oh you can buy 1kg of raw powder for x amount of dollars so a vial of test costs 6$

Perhaps in a perfect world. Any major lab with a good reputation has to have several layers and workers to operate safely and efficiently. All these people need a piece of the pie just like any other business. They take losses when raws get seized, packs get lost, cry baby customers aren't happy with something. There is alot more going on than the average person realizes.

So in closing, there are many labs in Canada that you can pick from that are likely dosed extremely close to what is on the label. If they miss the dosing its likely not intentional. They have long standing relations with raw suppliers. It's not really necessary to test all the time. Is it a perfect system? No bit it's fat better than 20 years ago when you had to wait 6 weeks for some amps to arrive from some eastern European country. Or you pay a local guy 1$ a tab for 5mg dbol, $25 bucks for an amp of sust. Things have never been better. There really is nothing to complain about. Of one source wants to test every batch good on em. If long standing sources test less but continue to put out good products then it's no issue.

The only way you can truly know is send it for yourself.

I did ask Nordic, he showed some Chinese test result. Said they test every batch but don't post them for customers I guess. I won't order from them. If more ppl stopped ordering maybe they'd change their stance on it.

Did you ever think the people ordering from certain labs are ordering because they get results… and feel good look good..

lol in your mind that would be outrageous

In your mind people should stop ordering until eveey candian lab has a jano test for eveery item

And every is 280lb jacked

Reactions: 3ml
I am not against testing
It is an Amazing asset

There was a time believe it or not where word of mouth and good ol fashion trust worked

You met people

People with good physique , physique you wanted , with first hand knowledge on diet training and steroids

With a shape or contest win or title to back it up

Not some fkn dude on meso who did 2 cycles and wants testing from long standing labs to prove his product is what it should be

Back in the day it was word of mouth and trust in your source

if you and all your buddies are dieting , and trianing hard and your taking test and tren
And you got viens popping , ripped abs detailed delts arms chest and separated legs

Guess what the shit works lol

Didn’t need a fkn jano result to tell me if it was 91.30 tren ace or 101.99

That’s how people did things before lol

Did you ever think the people ordering from certain labs are ordering because they get results… and feel good look good..

lol in your mind that would be outrageous

In your mind people should stop ordering until eveey candian lab has a jano test for eveery item

And every is 280lb jacked
Using insults and extreme scenarios to make your argument. Never said every item and every batch should be tested. I've used syn and the other high priced labs, they worked just fine so did the cheaper labs that have good reviews and tests.

Why some Canadians push back so hard on seeing some testing while it's common practice for the rest of meso to ask for it doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe since you guys have been around for so long you know ppl with the labs so get defensive idk. I can respect that. New member shouldn't be questioning the way its always been I guess.

Using insults and extreme scenarios to make your argument. Never said every item and every batch should be tested. I've used syn and the other high priced labs, they worked just fine so did the cheaper labs that have good reviews and tests.

Why some Canadians push back so hard on seeing some testing while it's common practice for the rest of meso to ask for it doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe since you guys have been around for so long you know ppl with the labs so get defensive idk. I can respect that. New member shouldn't be questioning the way its always been I guess.

Like you said
“Worked just fine” testing or not they worked which is the whole point

Canada has 30 million people USA has 300 million
Just California has almost the same population as all of Canada
Factor that in our community is much smaller
Which in turn allows word to travel fast on what’s good what’s bad
That’s my opinion

Then there is the whole marketing aspect of testing.. it’s become that testing means I am honest and good.. jets literally scammed people lol

Not about knowing people wirh labs it’s also have used a ton of labs over the years

Trying to find the next best lab is a chase you’ll never satisfy
Diet and cardio will always be the main deciding factors even when a lab is perfectly or over dosed

Oxygen has a few items such as tren e @ $100. Mast is also $100.

Not saying they are a bad lab but they obviously have a ton of overhead. Look at the packaging alone.

I have used Pareto for years and I was upset when they disappeared so I simply switched to oxygen like most ppl. From what I remember Pareto website site prices were similar to oxygen website prices, example test e @$80.

I order through a rep and if I’m not mistaken they have 2 sets of prices exactly like how Pareto did, 1 is EMT and other is BTC price. My BTC price is something like $60 per bottle of test e, thats like what 25% below there website price? On top of that my rep always includes a free gift for being a loyal customer and if I calculate that into the equation im getting a pretty good hookup…

I always hear oh oxygen is so expensive and your paying for nice packaging, the truth is oxygen isn’t expensive and Syn still charges higher. I’m paying same as I use to when I ordered Pareto. For me I don’t care if I can get $10 an item cheaper with a different lab.

Most importantly I like the service and how I get my tracking number with in few hours of ordering.

I have used Pareto for years and I was upset when they disappeared so I simply switched to oxygen like most ppl. From what I remember Pareto website site prices were similar to oxygen website prices, example test e @$80.

I order through a rep and if I’m not mistaken they have 2 sets of prices exactly like how Pareto did, 1 is EMT and other is BTC price. My BTC price is something like $60 per bottle of test e, thats like what 25% below there website price? On top of that my rep always includes a free gift for being a loyal customer and if I calculate that into the equation im getting a pretty good hookup…

I always hear oh oxygen is so expensive and your paying for nice packaging, the truth is oxygen isn’t expensive and Syn still charges higher. I’m paying same as I use to when I ordered Pareto. For me I don’t care if I can get $10 an item cheaper with a different lab.

Most importantly I like the service and how I get my tracking number with in few hours of ordering.
Yup it's the exact same rep. If you read the beginning and end of the email you can see the wording is the exact same.

In no way was I knocking Oxygen, on the contrary I've ordered from them multiple times with great results.

Typical Libtard response. Cannot deal in facts or logic. Go ahead call me a racist too, since that's the default of your kind.
No bread every post in which you ignore facts then like typical low iq, don't provide any relevant facts.
The use term librard.
Which allows me to deduce the fact your a moron.
Read everything you wrote.
Zero facts.
He provided facts and you cry.
Typical Con.
No plan politics. J6st cry like a little whiny bitch.
Now go read a book if you can actively focus cause your posts show you fail to read pr research even basic shit.
Tell mom you need supper now. Cause I guarantee you live in moms basement and workout at fit4less

Here comes the grammar Comment cause he's too dumb to quote any relevant facts
And no I'm nit spell checking for your dumb ass.
Ask mommy to read it for you.

Back