Canadians talk domestic

No bread every post in which you ignore facts then like typical low iq, don't provide any relevant facts.
The use term librard.
Which allows me to deduce the fact your a moron.
Read everything you wrote.
Zero facts.
He provided facts and you cry.
Typical Con.
No plan politics. J6st cry like a little whiny bitch.
Now go read a book if you can actively focus cause your posts show you fail to read pr research even basic shit.
Tell mom you need supper now. Cause I guarantee you live in moms basement and workout at fit4less
Mom's basement...how Original.
Reality is I probably spend more money on accounting, book keeping, and lawyers a year than you earn at Starbucks.

Actually I retired in my early 40s. Decided to do some consulting again just over a year ago, not that I need to work but wanted to get some fresh capital together for other ventures.

Love to know what aren't facts that I stated.
For sure you are the one with the shitty job since you are a liberal supporter. It's the lazy that support those bums. Or maybe you bang trannies and that's why you love libs so much. Either way, you aren't bright.

Last edited:
Here comes the grammar Comment cause he's too dumb to quote any relevant facts
And no I'm nit spell checking for your dumb ass.
Ask mommy to read it for you.
People like you are on what??? Your 6th or 7th booster? Your life expectancy probably isn't going to be very good. You should focus on enjoying your time on the planet.

I have used Pareto for years and I was upset when they disappeared so I simply switched to oxygen like most ppl. From what I remember Pareto website site prices were similar to oxygen website prices, example test e @$80.

I order through a rep and if I’m not mistaken they have 2 sets of prices exactly like how Pareto did, 1 is EMT and other is BTC price. My BTC price is something like $60 per bottle of test e, thats like what 25% below there website price? On top of that my rep always includes a free gift for being a loyal customer and if I calculate that into the equation im getting a pretty good hookup…

I always hear oh oxygen is so expensive and your paying for nice packaging, the truth is oxygen isn’t expensive and Syn still charges higher. I’m paying same as I use to when I ordered Pareto. For me I don’t care if I can get $10 an item cheaper with a different lab.

Most importantly I like the service and how I get my tracking number with in few hours of ordering.

This really sounds like the most ideal client/lab relationship for both parties honestly.

Yup it's the exact same rep. If you read the beginning and end of the email you can see the wording is the exact same.

In no way was I knocking Oxygen, on the contrary I've ordered from them multiple times with great results.
I know brother, I wasn’t attacking you at all , I was just trying to make a point hahaha

Address #1 I think got put on a list or something. 4 orders seized in a row

Address #2 (under differerent name) got one order through before two were seized.
You have shit luck, sorry to say maybe just do domestic orders. You’re not saving any money if you’re stuff keeps getting pinched anyway.

Iv made 5 international orders with qsc and only 1 got seized but the reship got through, iv always used china post and have been using the same name and address after my first package got seized and so far haven’t had a problem since, never ordered oils though only hgh and peptides

Yes.
Failed.
My working theory is that Customs is:
1. cracking down on skincare paperwork requirements, and looking for things like DIY botox, skin whitening, and retinols. There are new regs since Sept about vendors importing into the country; they now need to file ingredient lists. So they have a reason to look for specific kinds of packaging and content lists to pull for followup.
2. examining more unusual packages with vials. This was specifically noted as an enforcement priority since an 18yo kid in Ontario OD'd last year on something he bought from overseas.

Raws, Peptides.

Sourced from QSC. It was shipped out of the Netherlands
In 4 years of ordering (6 orders) from QSC I’ve had 1 shipment seized. I had their insurance so it was replaced and made it through the next time. It took a long time to resolve though (3-4 months). I did get a letter from customs stating it was seized and that it was because the package contained the exact amount of test in grams so on the positive side, they tested it and confirmed QSC was full strength lol

My working theory is that Customs is:
1. cracking down on skincare paperwork requirements, and looking for things like DIY botox, skin whitening, and retinols. There are new regs since Sept about vendors importing into the country; they now need to file ingredient lists. So they have a reason to look for specific kinds of packaging and content lists to pull for followup.
2. examining more unusual packages with vials. This was specifically noted as an enforcement priority since an 18yo kid in Ontario OD'd last year on something he bought from overseas.
The young lad who overdosed last year was from a Innovagen product he purchased domestically. Had nothing to do with him purchasing overseas. Amazing how information can be misconstrued so easily.

Back