Canadians talk domestic

Thought you'd like that. But seriously what's with the jets obsession? Let it go, its over.

I dunno just seems like you are someone who liked them

Could be wrong lol made for a good joke

End of the day I’m just busting balls half the time and trying to combat false or poor information that can hurt new people

Thought you'd like that. But seriously what's with the jets obsession? Let it go, its over.

End of the day I’m just busting balls half the time and trying to combat false or poor information that can hurt

End of the day I’m just busting balls half the time and trying to combat false or poor information that can hurt
Steroid superhero. Thank you for your service!

Y

See this is the thing about Libtards...cherry pick some oddball metric and act like they are smart.
Gross Debt isn't the metric you usually look at. Look at government debt vs % of GDP ratio.

Furthermore,
-Is our national debt more or less than it was under conservatives?
-Are the majority of people better or worse off these days?
-Is our dollar de valued?
-Why did he sell off all Canadas gold? Gold has doubled in value since.
-Is there more or less censorship?
-Are there not constant liberal scandals?
- Why don't liberals answer questions
- Just look at the people running the country, I wouldn't let those stupid looking liberal tards run a garbage dump nevermind a country.
- Why do they refuse to use Canadian resources but buy Saudi oil?
- Are we not an embarrassment on the world stage

Oh sure a few fruit loops are happy because they can go in the wrong bathroom, and people are forced to comply with their imaginary gender. Real fucking success.
Holy fuk you are stupid.

lol says the fairy who came on a forum and got upset a thread about steroids got derailed towards politics
Lol fairy. This coming from the guy that thinks he's doing good for the community, while Canadian scene is the only place on meso the members don't push the labs for testing and even defends against it. Also makes fun of members that show testing, and insult members that look for cheaper options that 100 bottles. Your a Hypocrite bud

Lol fairy. This coming from the guy that thinks he's doing good for the community, while Canadian scene is the only place on meso the members don't push the labs for testing and even defends against it. Also makes fun of members that show testing, and insult members that look for cheaper options that 100 bottles. Your a Hypocrite bud
I am stupid... you don't know the difference between your and you're

Stupid fucking Libtard who's gotta find the cheapest gear around. Thing is guys like you always get burned. These cheap sources never last.

I am stupid... you don't know the difference between your and you're

Stupid fucking Libtard who's gotta find the cheapest gear around. Thing is guys like you always get burned. These cheap sources never last.
That's all your high iq brain could come up with? More insults and fear eh. Won't talk about testing just 100 bottle must be higher quality because it's 100

You don’t think it’s fkn weird to test a lab who is very transparent with testing

Seems odd no?

Why didn’t he test Syn, Nordic , oxygen , genetch etc

And yeah people who wanna save a few bucks to order 5 npps over seas and wait weeks is retarded to me

You don’t think it’s fkn weird to test a lab who is very transparent with testing

Seems odd no?

Why didn’t he test Syn, Nordic , oxygen , genetch etc

And yeah people who wanna save a few bucks to order 5 npps over seas and wait weeks is retarded to me
There's cheaper options in canada aswell. Blind testing should never be looked down on. You love talking shit but never seen u in syn nordic, oxygen etc treads pushing reps for testing. Odd no?

There's cheaper options in canada aswell. Blind testing should never be looked down on. You love talking shit but never seen u in syn nordic, oxygen etc treads pushing reps for testing. Odd no?
Who said I cared about testing lol

why would I go in the thread and ask the reps for testing lol

Back