Canadians talk domestic

liberals payed debt off traditionally. harper garnered similar debt with no pandemic as JT... pretty straight forward if actually look at a graph of national debt.

its unfortunate you are mindless and draw conclusions on someones politics on there education level, never mind job, I promise you there is people with higher IQ and more education than me or you working at Tim Hortons.... do you know who's telling you to think that are prob more educated than all of us? ie ur easily controlled with knee jerk reactions and dont follow facts.

Do you want a private company running canada new currency? any chance for corruption? centralized Digital currency data will obv all have to go through gov for tax purposes...

Do you think gov overreaching into city politics is good? what PP wants to do..

Do you want your home to devalue or not appreciate? thats what PP wants to do..

if agree with those things your obv not a real conservative. real conservatives want less gov power and control and trust in free market and not introduce there buddies to start new currency for the country.. PP made millions and millions working for harper... how could that happen on 60 grand or less for majority of it? do you think that it was made of backs of blue collar workers or no?
I don't care what he types in moms basement.
As I read the ruling on the file I just argued I'll sip my espresso and laugh..

If anything I'd argue against starbucks in court..
And there's nothing wrong with working at Starbucks.

I'm assuming you probably work at Starbucks, and have an arts degree.

High IQ people probably wouldn't order AAS from overseas. Does your part time Starbucks job not pay enough to buy domestic? Why worry about what things cost??? Didn't you know your budget will balance itself?
So where to highly educated Canadians get their gear lol.
Probably some secret garden before I fall of the flat earth.

liberals payed debt off traditionally. harper garnered similar debt with no pandemic as JT... pretty straight forward if actually look at a graph of national debt.

its unfortunate you are mindless and draw conclusions on someones politics on there education level, never mind job, I promise you there is people with higher IQ and more education than me or you working at Tim Hortons.... do you know who's telling you to think that are prob more educated than all of us? ie ur easily controlled with knee jerk reactions and dont follow facts.

Do you want a private company running canada new currency? any chance for corruption? centralized Digital currency data will obv all have to go through gov for tax purposes...

Do you think gov overreaching into city politics is good? what PP wants to do..

Do you want your home to devalue or not appreciate? thats what PP wants to do..

if agree with those things your obv not a real conservative. real conservatives want less gov power and control and trust in free market and not introduce there buddies to start new currency for the country.. PP made millions and millions working for harper... how could that happen on 60 grand or less for majority of it? do you think that it was made of backs of blue collar workers or no?
Similar debt??? What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Everything the liberals do is about censorship. They are constantly caught in corruption scandals. Conservatives don't want CBDCs. I don't know where you are getting this from.

Again you keep going on about PP. He is a much better choice than the clown we have, but if I had my way though we would get a guy like Javier Milei.

I don't understand liberals who think the country is in a better place today than it was 10 years ago. The liberals have fucked so many things beyond repair.

It's funny the liberals act like they are for the poor but they have only made then far worse off. For people like myself who have a big basket of assets and they are inflated, financially it appears good. Since our dollar is so devalued though it's really not as good as it seem in real terms.

I won't waste anymore time on you. You aren't likely very successful or smart. I retired in my early 40s. Decided to do some consulting recently but I don't need too. I think I have a far better grasp of business and money than you can ever dream of having.

Has anyone used BPC157 and/or TB500 from Canadian Med Supplies as of late? Trying to gauge if it’s worth it or not. Patellar tendinitis in my right knee is killing my buzz on this blast rn.

Everything the liberals do is about censorship. They are constantly caught in corruption scandals. Conservatives don't want CBDCs. I don't know where you are getting this from.

Again you keep going on about PP. He is a much better choice than the clown we have, but if I had my way though we would get a guy like Javier Milei.

I don't understand liberals who think the country is in a better place today than it was 10 years ago. The liberals have fucked so many things beyond repair.

It's funny the liberals act like they are for the poor but they have only made then far worse off. For people like myself who have a big basket of assets and they are inflated, financially it appears good. Since our dollar is so devalued though it's really not as good as it seem in real terms.

I won't waste anymore time on you. You aren't likely very successful or smart. I retired in my early 40s. Decided to do some consulting recently but I don't need too. I think I have a far better grasp of business and money than you can ever dream of having.
Definition of insanity arguing with a liberal idiot, fuck that guy.

I'm assuming you probably work at Starbucks, and have an arts degree.

High IQ people probably wouldn't order AAS from overseas. Does your part time Starbucks job not pay enough to buy domestic? Why worry about what things cost??? Didn't you know your budget will balance itself?
But all of the raws Canadian UGLs use come from China.. So doesn't that kinda make your argument irrelevant? The shits coming from there either way. You're paying a premium for some guy to boil the powder in some oil. It's gonna cost way less if you are willing to wait a few weeks.

You don't need to be a Harvard graduate to figure that out.

Last edited:
But all of the raws Canadian UGLs use come from China.. So doesn't that kinda make your argument irrelevant? The shits coming from there either way. You're paying a premium for some guy to boil the powder in some oil. It's gonna cost way less if you are willing to wait a few weeks.

Hold on say this again but slower I need to take notes

Buying finished product from overseas and buying raws is different

Again if you want import raws , brew, do the whole process go ahead
OR you can just purchase from someone whose taking all that risk for you

lol it’s like saying if you wanna go to the strip club and someone offers you a bump do you tell them woah woah your doing it all wrong buddy you gotta go to Mexico and import it then paying for some premium
It’s gunna cost you way less

lol do you buy all your stuff from alibaba
Or do you go to the store close to home tj make it easier

Reactions: 3ml
Hold on say this again but slower I need to take notes

Buying finished product from overseas and buying raws is different

Again if you want import raws , brew, do the whole process go ahead
OR you can just purchase from someone whose taking all that risk for you

lol it’s like saying if you wanna go to the strip club and someone offers you a bump do you tell them woah woah your doing it all wrong buddy you gotta go to Mexico and import it then paying for some premium
It’s gunna cost you way less

lol do you buy all your stuff from alibaba
Or do you go to the store close to home tj make it easier
If you're worried about overseas you can go through a re shipper in Canada or the US. Lots of people sell raws with a light mark up and you don't need to worry about customs.

Its so easy a monkey can make a bottle of test.

The strip club analogy doesn't make sense becuase you're not meeting some random person out in some dark alley for roids. You're picking them up from your mailbox and unless you're ordering kilos nobody gives a shit.

UGLs don't get busted on startup they get busted when they get sloppy and greedy. How many articles have we seen where the exotic cars and 10 million in cash are seized along with other narcotics like oxy and meth lol

Let me know who got arrested buying a kit of test from QSC.. I'll wait here.

It does not make my argument irrelevant.
The domestic source is taking all the risk with customs.

Way less??? How fucking broke are you? If saving a col hundred bucks is a huge deal to you then you have bigger issues.

Maybe no one has been arrested for bringing in 1 kit of QSC, but people do get visits over this shit. I know a guy who had the cops show up at his house over a few hundred anadrol tabs that got caught at the border. Likely you will just get a seizure letter. This stuff gets logged though. Perhaps when you leave the country and enter Canada you may be subject to searches more frequently.

I don't think saving a col hundred dollars is worth the wait, or the risk.

I posted the graph... its facts will post again for u

also look up a graph for whatever your province your from. you will see liberals and even NDP pay off debt (Alberta is only exception) or at least dont increase it like "conservatives" in past 40 years... its important to know, our conservatives aren't fiscally conservative, which is the only conservative I can actually agree with.

dont be confused when they say "surplus" just means they aren't going into as much debt as they planned. building up a house of cards till interest rates get even higher and becomes impossible to keep up borrowing more money as will default as was the case with a couple provinces after long conservative rain in late 70s early 80s.

long and short of it the new "conservatives" of canada spend money to build up economy which is fine an all, but no plan to even pay back. the worst part is they make cuts to education science and healthcare all at the same time... so makes a guy wonder where is all this excess spending going? here it goes to friends of the party who get the contracts.

another over arching point is, look to the MOST conservative countries in the world.. do you want to live in those place? why are the most social / liberal countries the best and freest places to live in the world? why are those people time and time found to be the happiest AND healthiest? I mean majority of our country came from ultra conservative places to be FREE, while some values stayed from German Mennonites like no abortion and all kids are evil until baptized, they escaped a conservative country.. and no communist countries are not socially liberal places.

Last edited:
Back