Canadians talk domestic

also FACTS MATTER.. dont get your news from tik tok headlines man.. saw some protests outside MPs offices in strip malls? saw protests outside these are sometimes called "sit-ins" often to confuse people to think they are actually inside. love to see some pics or article if I am incorrect..

remember EMOTION triggers people into making leaps in logic as I think you have done here. re anti immigrant sentiment.

just here in hopes that folks need to open eyes a wee bit more don't be so easily fooled by politicians or rhetoric in editorialized news you read, (these new age news organization DO FAR more editorializing than even MSM but also have less oversite and you get In an echo chamber). I am scared for the amount of control PP is going to garner over canada, start private prisons like his idol harper wanted... fact is with freedom comes crimes, if you want 0 crime that means your in a dictatorship as they will continue to make more and more laws making more and more people criminals...

-education science etc are important force in freedom, learning how to think, how not to be easily fooled (as it appears you have been). new age conservative decrease science spending, want education prices to go up and have more stupid people who do manual labor to keep multinationals happy and are far easier to be manipulated. this goes for provinces aswell conservative gov typically have poorer education. they play on your feelings saying people are being indoctrinated, but I think if go to science dept in a uni you will see far more openminded approach to world view.

on topic of education and freedom and crimes. I have known plenty of guys who were drug addicts, some did some bad things, we came from a shithole and poor place. you know what turned there lives around? got educated, got a sick job making major dollars and cleaned up their act. They weren't bad people or evil, if they would of got locked up they never would of gotten what they have today, homes toys families. So seeing it first hand how many people actually can turn it around given the opportunity, vs if got locked up, had a kid and continued fucked up lifestyle as couldn't get ahead esp with having to pay for a kid. I am pretty sure would of not been great for the kid to live in that environment and would of probably came out even more fucked up than there dads.

So when you say suck the tit of gov, is single mothers using 10 dollar a day childcare sucking on the tit of welfare state? What makes Scandinavian countries so happy?(also actually much more free than even USA aswell) they have amazing amount of resources used for families, which in turn helps prevent crimes/mental health issues etc. Free healthcare aswell, which is SOO important, of course conservatives want it to fail, so do what they can to make that happen.. AS not only will it divide wealth further, put people in crazy debt if have heart attack or cancer or have a kid, but also opens up for BIG PHARMA to come in and run clinics and make MORE money off people. So if want BIG PHARMA to make MORE money off you support conservative anti healthcare. Of course more $$ involved more power they get, and less oversite.

anyway another rant.. lol sorry about that, know most people dont Bother reading these blocks of text.

but would still like to see actually someone dismantle what I said. hopefully makes people think, hmm, maybe even though 90% here disagree why cant they come up with any actual facts? why do those who disagree just say "your stupid", thats not how one wins an argument.

INTERESTING PP actually wants HIS buddies to run his CENTRAL DIGITAL CURRENCY... lol man you cant make this shit up! basically will be asking Canadians to directly invest in HIS/buddies money... talk about a crook..... https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poilievre-bank-of-canada-audit-1.6433860
" "It can surveil what you're doing, what you're spending and potentially abuse your civil liberties," Poilievre said" SOOO we should ask a private company track us instead? just to sell the data? or of course legally obligated to hand over info to gov anyway for "tax" purposes... man how dumb does he think people are. poor PP, guess doesn't know canada has MUCH lower inflation compared to other g7 nations.. says audit the bank! lol but its already audited every year by 2 companies lol.. But dumb dumbs dont know that so just hear him say "ya audit them, ya inflation is cause printed money" both are simply not true. crazy a guy heavily invested in crypto now basically wants to start his own crypto and convince Canadians to buy into HIS COIN!!!! wonder how PP made his millions working in politics since he graduated... wonder if he got any favours, pretty tuff working full time AND making millions on the side without some help...think Nancy palowsi was bad....
100% you are LePsyber

Get back on your meds!

I am sure this guy is a fucking hoot at parties and the gym
You just know this is the 50 year old with the visor and frosted grey tips who’s there for 4 hours everyday leaning on the stairclimber that knows everyone’s name giving every girl tips who’s one questionable comment away from being banned from his 4th gym in the city and telling all the broccoli heads he used to leg press 1000 lbs and be as big as Arnold or used to know the guys at golds back in the day

You just know this is the 50 year old with the visor and frosted grey tips who’s there for 4 hours everyday leaning on the stairclimber that knows everyone’s name giving every girl tips who’s one questionable comment away from being banned from his 4th gym in the city and telling all the broccoli heads he used to leg press 1000 lbs and be as big as Arnold or used to know the guys at golds back in the day

this can’t be more accurate lolll and I know excatly the type

The my arms use to be like this ( puts hand on arms ) at your age
At your age I was going 5plates

And these guys always love deca
Haha they never used anything else they always just wanna talk about deca haha

My buddy when he was young and prepping for a show… he met a guy like this.. but the guy actually had a good shape.. but was talking about the good ol days, always harassing girls , always doing arms and asking if we wanted to jump in with him… they ended up actually being friends.. for a bit.. then the dude is like you should come by my club , you can make good money since your prepping for a show and only work at gnc.. my friend thought it was a cool idea.. gets the addresses drives there.. stops outside.. never heard of it before so he’s like let me Google this ( this is 2012).. it was a male strip club and not targeted for females loll

He drove off and never spoke to the dude again lol

Lmfao!
Well done!

did you have a look at previous 40 years of national debt I posted? did you know HARPER actually put JUST AS MUCH if not more national debt than JT gov? remember that is even through a PANDEMIC.... the history is with modern conservatives re 1980 on is they actually are fiscally liberal socially conservative, liberals pay off debt, than conservative come spend(garner more and more debt) to bolster economy and people clap there flippers lol... they also cut science funding, they want stupid people that are good mine workers... which is great to be a trade worker country needs them, but equally is REAL scientists. These days we see crowder go specifically to sit outside ARTS departments and say look at all these blue hairs, they are indoctrinated far left!.. truth is PROGRESSIVE ideas are on the side of history, its WILD to me some states you cant even get married if your gay still. In canada its been legal since mid 90s. There is a reason the HAPPIEST countries are socially liberal, because folks have freedom.

AGAIN
-IF you remember harper he was all about private prisons more laws, toss people in jail for weed.. not good.
-PP worked for harper and is further right in alot of regards than him IMO. previous conservative leaders who didn't win actually did something other than politics and seemed reasonable, not PP...
-Harper invested heavily in ISRAELI SURVEILLANCE TECH several years ago.
-PP wants centralized digital currency... to "fight inflation", but fact is its for control. Joe rogan and tin foil hats warn about central Digital currency as gov has absolute power and knowledge over your money... never mind if power goes out or communication is targeted/hacked. what it will do is cause ENERGY prices to go up both nat gas and electricity will be affected as the idea is essentially instead of money being backed by gold as it used to be its backed by OIL.... 2 very very different things, but thats his idea... he used to want us to be leader in BTC till the crash lol... I know I said this before but having 2 currencies is very bad as will devalue the dollar (which perhaps he wants as will allow his buddies to come in and buy shit up). backing a currency by a highly consumed and volatile commodity should raise some eyebrows.
-PPs second biggest platform is crashing the housing market and medaling in city politics to do it... encourage folks to look into black rock, and see who will benefit the most after housing prices drop, its not the boomers who need there homes to retire... its one thing to be like we need more affordable condos, its another to gov fund black rock (or in PPs case his own building firm) to build more RENTALS.... for gov to mess with home prices is dangerous, I think he knows that, but its a great thing to say for young adults, but in reality it just is going to make it cheaper for his company to grow bigger/faster.

its a strange new world I guess people don't see, new age conservatives don't save for future they want $$$ NOW.. and liberals seem to focus on building long term..
Don't waste time with low iq juice heads.
I come point out absurdity the go argue a brief.
Pp literally has no plan.
Never had a job.
But a college degree "just isn't ready"
Their own logic disqualified pp.
Morons.

Don't waste time with low iq juice heads.
I come point out absurdity the go argue a brief.
Pp literally has no plan.
Never had a job.
But a college degree "just isn't ready"
Their own logic disqualified pp.
Morons.
I'm assuming you probably work at Starbucks, and have an arts degree.

High IQ people probably wouldn't order AAS from overseas. Does your part time Starbucks job not pay enough to buy domestic? Why worry about what things cost??? Didn't you know your budget will balance itself?

I'm assuming you probably work at Starbucks, and have an arts degree.

High IQ people probably wouldn't order AAS from overseas. Does your part time Starbucks job not pay enough to buy domestic? Why worry about what things cost??? Didn't you know your budget will balance itself?
liberals payed debt off traditionally. harper garnered similar debt with no pandemic as JT... pretty straight forward if actually look at a graph of national debt.

its unfortunate you are mindless and draw conclusions on someones politics on there education level, never mind job, I promise you there is people with higher IQ and more education than me or you working at Tim Hortons.... do you know who's telling you to think that are prob more educated than all of us? ie ur easily controlled with knee jerk reactions and dont follow facts.

Do you want a private company running canada new currency? any chance for corruption? centralized Digital currency data will obv all have to go through gov for tax purposes...

Do you think gov overreaching into city politics is good? what PP wants to do..

Do you want your home to devalue or not appreciate? thats what PP wants to do..

if agree with those things your obv not a real conservative. real conservatives want less gov power and control and trust in free market and not introduce there buddies to start new currency for the country.. PP made millions and millions working for harper... how could that happen on 60 grand or less for majority of it? do you think that it was made of backs of blue collar workers or no?

Back