Canadians talk domestic

People defending Trudeau can’t even explain what monetary and fiscal policy is.
Let alone who does what and why and the benefits and consequences of said policies
Sir we have to think of the Ukrainians. Our citizens are asking for more than we can give.

• Haha
Reactions: 3ml
People defending Trudeau can’t even explain what monetary and fiscal policy is.
Let alone who does what and why and the benefits and consequences of said policies
did you have a look at previous 40 years of national debt I posted? did you know HARPER actually put JUST AS MUCH if not more national debt than JT gov? remember that is even through a PANDEMIC.... the history is with modern conservatives re 1980 on is they actually are fiscally liberal socially conservative, liberals pay off debt, than conservative come spend(garner more and more debt) to bolster economy and people clap there flippers lol... they also cut science funding, they want stupid people that are good mine workers... which is great to be a trade worker country needs them, but equally is REAL scientists. These days we see crowder go specifically to sit outside ARTS departments and say look at all these blue hairs, they are indoctrinated far left!.. truth is PROGRESSIVE ideas are on the side of history, its WILD to me some states you cant even get married if your gay still. In canada its been legal since mid 90s. There is a reason the HAPPIEST countries are socially liberal, because folks have freedom.

AGAIN
-IF you remember harper he was all about private prisons more laws, toss people in jail for weed.. not good.
-PP worked for harper and is further right in alot of regards than him IMO. previous conservative leaders who didn't win actually did something other than politics and seemed reasonable, not PP...
-Harper invested heavily in ISRAELI SURVEILLANCE TECH several years ago.
-PP wants centralized digital currency... to "fight inflation", but fact is its for control. Joe rogan and tin foil hats warn about central Digital currency as gov has absolute power and knowledge over your money... never mind if power goes out or communication is targeted/hacked. what it will do is cause ENERGY prices to go up both nat gas and electricity will be affected as the idea is essentially instead of money being backed by gold as it used to be its backed by OIL.... 2 very very different things, but thats his idea... he used to want us to be leader in BTC till the crash lol... I know I said this before but having 2 currencies is very bad as will devalue the dollar (which perhaps he wants as will allow his buddies to come in and buy shit up). backing a currency by a highly consumed and volatile commodity should raise some eyebrows.
-PPs second biggest platform is crashing the housing market and medaling in city politics to do it... encourage folks to look into black rock, and see who will benefit the most after housing prices drop, its not the boomers who need there homes to retire... its one thing to be like we need more affordable condos, its another to gov fund black rock (or in PPs case his own building firm) to build more RENTALS.... for gov to mess with home prices is dangerous, I think he knows that, but its a great thing to say for young adults, but in reality it just is going to make it cheaper for his company to grow bigger/faster.

its a strange new world I guess people don't see, new age conservatives don't save for future they want $$$ NOW.. and liberals seem to focus on building long term..

Stephen Harper announces $100-million in aid to Jordan to help with influx of Syrian refugees "ritical equipment, infrastructure, technology and training to combat the threat of Syrian weapons. "

Stephen Harper offers $66 million in new aid to Palestinians but refuses to criticize Israel during West Bank visit. "66million given to HAMAS via harper" lol same time invested in Israel surveillance tech with his personal company lol..

LOL so funny how people forget. thats prob 220$ million in todays dollars. list goes on and on... and again have a look at the graph of canada debt and who was in power esp of past 40 years, may be surprised how much debt CONSERVATIVEs who folks assume are fiscally conservative actually gave to canada. This goes for conservative provinces aswell, 1 exception Alberta, sask and Ontario worst debt to GDP ratios in the country.. folks forget a "surplus" doesn't mean they are paying off debt, just means they aren't going into as much debt as they thought lol... but dumb dumbs flap flippers surplus surplus surplus.. not realizing the INSANE $ we will be spending on INTEREST payments in the future esp if interest rates stay elevated... very very bad.
Sir we have to think of the Ukrainians. Our citizens are asking for more than we can give.

INTERESTING, someone actually just wrote an article about harpers investment in Israel. https://breachmedia.ca/stephen-harper-awz-ventures-surveillance-tech-israel/

so again if think PPs, harpers underling isn't planning on spending gov money to purchase the servalane tech from harper your fooling yourself... add that will digital currency GOV will have supreme control... If thought JT was bad for control, just wait for PP lol as the song goes, "you aint seen nothing yet, baa baa, b b b baby". really hope you pay some thought to this.

harper also gave 220million what maybe 250 in todays dollars to Ukraine... https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ukraine-to-get-220m-in-financial-support-from-canada-1.2571510

Last edited:
Stephen Harper announces $100-million in aid to Jordan to help with influx of Syrian refugees "ritical equipment, infrastructure, technology and training to combat the threat of Syrian weapons. "

Stephen Harper offers $66 million in new aid to Palestinians but refuses to criticize Israel during West Bank visit. "66million given to HAMAS via harper" lol same time invested in Israel surveillance tech with his personal company lol..

LOL so funny how people forget. thats prob 220$ million in todays dollars. list goes on and on... and again have a look at the graph of canada debt and who was in power esp of past 40 years, may be surprised how much debt CONSERVATIVEs who folks assume are fiscally conservative actually gave to canada. This goes for conservative provinces aswell, 1 exception Alberta, sask and Ontario worst debt to GDP ratios in the country.. folks forget a "surplus" doesn't mean they are paying off debt, just means they aren't going into as much debt as they thought lol... but dumb dumbs flap flippers surplus surplus surplus.. not realizing the INSANE $ we will be spending on INTEREST payments in the future esp if interest rates stay elevated... very very bad.

INTERESTING, someone actually just wrote an article about harpers investment in Israel. https://breachmedia.ca/stephen-harper-awz-ventures-surveillance-tech-israel/

so again if think PPs, harpers underling isn't planning on spending gov money to purchase the servalane tech from harper your fooling yourself... add that will digital currency GOV will have supreme control... If thought JT was bad for control, just wait for PP lol as the song goes, "you aint seen nothing yet, baa baa, b b b baby". really hope you pay some thought to this.

harper also gave 220million what maybe 250 in todays dollars to Ukraine... https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ukraine-to-get-220m-in-financial-support-from-canada-1.2571510
LePsyber???

Yea I’m not reading that I really don’t give a fuck
yup, thats how they want to keep you... ignorant of facts, easily controlled via dis/mis information...

if worried about debt, look at history in past 40 years who garnered more debt both provincial and federal....

if worried about control, look who makes more laws and wants private prisons. Also invested in tech for surveillance along with CENTRALIZED DIGITAL CURRENCY!!! ULTIMATE CONTROL... I would rather have dirty streets than live under dictatorship where you spit and send u to jail.

coupling currency directly to energy costs as I have said will cause the cost of heating your home to raise even higher, gas will go up aswell... great for oil companies and of course some trickle down, unfortuently SO much volatility and that will reflect in value of PPs Digital currency. if was a closed circuit within canada I get the idea but oil and gas prices are dictated by world market. OPEC slows production energy prices go up, so does "value" of digital currency, sounds awesome, however this means countries will stop buying shit from canada if dollar raises and drops so much reflecting energy costs. It also means that when they turn on the taps, have a mild winter, energy prices go down and guess what, so does value of digital currency. Anyway, point is its wishful thinking it will help fight inflation, its pretty clear its more about control otherwise wouldn't have it centralized. And do you really want your dollar to change value as much as BTC? remember PP is heavily invested in BTC aswell, or was....

what's interesting to me is folks who have never been out of the country other than perhaps a resort dont understand what truly conservative gov are like. Again, there is a reason happiest people are from SOCIALLY LIBERAL countries.

AGAIN, so funny @3ml I would LOVE you to come up with SOME sort of information/argument other than ur stupid. show me you learned something, and aren't basing your views on FEELINGS.

remember INFLATION happens when economy IS BOOOMING, and why they raise interest rates to SLOW unbridled growth to slow inflation.

I am not a pro JT guy, he's ok but obv they need a change in leadership. happy they legalized weed and aren't giving kids charges for possession and ruining lives over that.

yup, thats how they want to keep you... ignorant of facts, easily controlled via dis/mis information...

if worried about debt, look at history in past 40 years who garnered more debt both provincial and federal....

if worried about control, look who makes more laws and wants private prisons. Also invested in tech for surveillance along with CENTRALIZED DIGITAL CURRENCY!!! ULTIMATE CONTROL... I would rather have dirty streets than live under dictatorship where you spit and send u to jail.

coupling currency directly to energy costs as I have said will cause the cost of heating your home to raise even higher, gas will go up aswell... great for oil companies and of course some trickle down, unfortuently SO much volatility and that will reflect in value of PPs Digital currency. if was a closed circuit within canada I get the idea but oil and gas prices are dictated by world market. OPEC slows production energy prices go up, so does "value" of digital currency, sounds awesome, however this means countries will stop buying shit from canada if dollar raises and drops so much reflecting energy costs. It also means that when they turn on the taps, have a mild winter, energy prices go down and guess what, so does value of digital currency. Anyway, point is its wishful thinking it will help fight inflation, its pretty clear its more about control otherwise wouldn't have it centralized. And do you really want your dollar to change value as much as BTC? remember PP is heavily invested in BTC aswell, or was....

what's interesting to me is folks who have never been out of the country other than perhaps a resort dont understand what truly conservative gov are like. Again, there is a reason happiest people are from SOCIALLY LIBERAL countries.

AGAIN, so funny @3ml I would LOVE you to come up with SOME sort of information/argument other than ur stupid. show me you learned something, and aren't basing your views on FEELINGS.

remember INFLATION happens when economy IS BOOOMING, and why they raise interest rates to SLOW unbridled growth to slow inflation.

I am not a pro JT guy, he's ok but obv they need a change in leadership. happy they legalized weed and aren't giving kids charges for possession and ruining lives over that.
You are LePsyber!! I Knew it!

It's funny you keep rambling on about Pierre. Not sure what I said about him that keeps you babbling nonsensical drivel.
Personally I think he is good, but would much prefer someone even more to the right.

It's funny you keep rambling on about Pierre. Not sure what I said about him that keeps you babbling nonsensical drivel.
Personally I think he is good, but would much prefer someone even more to the right.
just vote for peoples party of canada please and thanks!

You basically lost me at "PANDEMIC". My morning rant below.

Inflation is caused by many things, not just a supply/demand curve during good economic times.

Government spending/incurring debt causes inflation to a massive degree. Grab a chart and look at the correlation between the debt/inflation. Then check out real wage growth...Wait until 2024 is over when billions of commercial/residential mortgages mature.

Unfettered mass immigration bursting our services/housing at the seams.

Oh, we have a housing crisis?? Why is that JT? Massive amounts of immigrants, that is why.

No government in the history of Canada has segmented/divided Canadians to the extent the libs have in the last 2.x terms. They treat people differently based on skin color, sexual orientation, religion. The LIBs are basically pro DEI for the entire country (hope you are not a while/hetro/male).

We have Palestinian protests going on inside government buildings and they are not arrested. Yet the 'truckers' were arrested, bank accounts frozen AND JT triggered the emergency act.

Why are certain groups, you can create your own bucket here, treated differently from others?

Don't forget that any government that states you have to take a drug in order to get benefits you paid into is a fucking dictatorship.

"Climate policy". It is -38c in Alberta this am. They want to basically remove O&G energy. Canada would be fucked without this, uninhabitable.

Anyone supporting the libs is one of 3 things:
1) Welfare/government teat sucker
2) LGTBQ+xdajkdljsdf
3) Ignorant of basic economics

You basically lost me at "PANDEMIC". My morning rant below.

Inflation is caused by many things, not just a supply/demand curve during good economic times.

Government spending/incurring debt causes inflation to a massive degree. Grab a chart and look at the correlation between the debt/inflation. Then check out real wage growth...Wait until 2024 is over when billions of commercial/residential mortgages mature.

Unfettered mass immigration bursting our services/housing at the seams.

Oh, we have a housing crisis?? Why is that JT? Massive amounts of immigrants, that is why.

No government in the history of Canada has segmented/divided Canadians to the extent the libs have in the last 2.x terms. They treat people differently based on skin color, sexual orientation, religion. The LIBs are basically pro DEI for the entire country (hope you are not a while/hetro/male).

We have Palestinian protests going on inside government buildings and they are not arrested. Yet the 'truckers' were arrested, bank accounts frozen AND JT triggered the emergency act.

Why are certain groups, you can create your own bucket here, treated differently from others?

Don't forget that any government that states you have to take a drug in order to get benefits you paid into is a fucking dictatorship.

"Climate policy". It is -38c in Alberta this am. They want to basically remove O&G energy. Canada would be fucked without this, uninhabitable.

Anyone supporting the libs is one of 3 things:
1) Welfare/government teat sucker
2) LGTBQ+xdajkdljsdf
3) Ignorant of basic economics
lol its cold for a week and all of sudden it hasn't been hottest winter in recorded history.. warming is a measurement imperial data.. the climate/earth is warming as a whole... thats not the argument, the argument is to what level humans impact this or anthropogenic effect. What WILL help answer this is time, we should expect at least some cooling around 2035-2045.. If things continue to warm during this time it will be bad news... warming should at LEAST slow by than.

also when inflation happens yes gov spending HAS to increase as EVERYTHIN COSTS MORE.. little bit of chicken and the egg. but by and large its supply demand. this is why inflation is WORLDWIDE and not isolated to canada or USA even market isolated from USA see crazy inflation.. so you have been spun a bit of a yarn. AGAIN, if talk to economist ~95% of inflation is supply demand. our dollar stays around 75 cents for the most part other than around 2008, it still is today, so what exactly is mechanism of gov spending if our dollar has remained stable in relation to import prices? Canada AGAIN has some of the LOWEST inflation compared to other G7 nations(and alot better than others outside, Japan being only country doing slightly better) . Not perfect, but when doing better than most countries world wide, thats ok in my book.

immigration has remained steady for last 60 years more or less same increase year over year esp when talk % of population.. so again, someone wove you one as simply not facts and praying on your emotion re Doug Ford. Interesting in USA REP actually tend to let MORE people in..They do this as it means cheap labor new tax $ etc and props up economy. infact, canada NEEDS alot more people in order to sustain growth.

protesting is important your right! Doug Ford ASKED FOR JT to invoke the emergency act... did you know that? and when asked about it he wasn't mad about it and said YES please!.. His other conservative buddies did bitch about it for him though, even though HE ASKED FOR IT.. infact BY LAW the province HAS to ask for it, and they did... simple FACTS.. but again, emotion lets people not take this in and blame JT for something DOUG asked for...

what are you talking about medical? you didn't need a jab to garner public services? you didn't need it to get benefits EI.. IF you lost your job (which not many actually did as know plenty of un vax people, they got asked to but no one ACTAULLY was fired) I am sure there was a FEW people though. was only a few months and if couldn't find a Dif job at that time you were looking as shit was BOOMING.. ALSO important to remember VAX PASS WAS **PROVINCIAL*** NOT FEDERAL policy ie not JT.

will agree people are divided, but dont think PP is a guy who is going to bring folks together as pretty FAR RIGHT as far as conservatives esp compared to last few leaders..

Look at provincial debt, who in past 40 years actually payed off sizeable amounts of debt? do you know? would you believe it is the NDP? crazy right.. but its true..doing so made for harder times though. unfortunate its norm gov keep getting more and more debt, again see federal debt, libs actually left gov in less debt than they started, not so for conservatives.. JT went through a pandemic and still got us into pretty similar debt to HARPER GOV... not great, but was a pandemic.

FACTS ARE IMPORTANT!

I encourage you to welcome immigrants, you may not realize how many more people we need in canada to keep the ship afloat. just think of it like spreading debt out more. every gov loves more people, more people more $$, speaking of which PP wants to stop letting foreign students in which is ASKING for universities to collapse. we charge 5-6X for foreigns students so they are a huge for Canadas universities but also economy as they bring $$$. while yes certain places can affect housing market its very much a net gain for canada.. your grandparents or great grandparents came here, never forget that, they were prob grimy Ukrainians or dirty Irish or grease ball Italians and they all saw each other in that negative way you see migrants today, but they broke ground and built a nation, one of the best in the world BTW mostly from poorest people from around the world.

housing crisis or wage issues? think of if you lived in some places in Europe were it is actually impossible to buy a house. Canada, not so much, get yourself a trade, say power engineer can buy yourself a house pretty dang easy pretty much anywhere making 150-200k from 2 year degree that u get payed to take essentially. if anything paying TRADES to much $ for what they are really worth drove up prices and allowed anyone with 2 brain cells to get a home or 2 before were 30yo also driving prices up.. there is FAR to many dingbats making WAY too much money for what they do, heck plumbers prob making more than guys actually grinding shit out on the rigs keeping the light on with barely anymore know how and work way less hard, get union brakes etc. id blame unions for housing prices before migrants unless downtown van or Toronto, foreign money is how canada survives, infact how most countries survive, never forget that..

don't allow people to trigger anger to blame other people ESP when comes to political choice. Both sides are guilty of this and often is pick your poison. PP just is far to nefarious and I hope people can see how bad of an idea his digital currency is and how it will just deflate Canadas dollar and more importantly is keystone to CONTROL.. again, Joe rogan talks about this all the time centralized digital currency is a very bad thing, PP is selling this to folks, esp as most of those folks want less gov and more freedom.. thats not what PP is planning, again there is a very good reason harper invested in Israel surveillance tech. I hope you read the article I posted, glad someones talking about it, peoples party of canada should be banging down doors DO NOT ALLOW CENTRAL DIGITAL CURRENCY.. im sure it will come, they save stuff for closer to election time so people remember lol. imagine if PP was in power and he invested bajillions into becoming "centre for BTC" as he said, cut to BTC crash, thank GOD Canada didn't have to take that hit from his stupidity. young people love crypto and NFT, but I think most now are seeing its not the wonderful thing to make mad cash ASAP.

guess one good thing PP wants to do is get rid of unions as most conservatives do to drive prices down. all part of cutting red tape....also teachers unions, conservative prov leaders HATE THEM, never mind nurses unions lol conservative prov leaders had to derail them a bit for the pandi lol.. some aspects of unions are great and very NDP liberal thing, but when most trades and mill workers are sitting on there ass for 7 of 8 hours a day its a bit much esp when making more than people really risking there life. often the guys who really bust ass in mines are sub contractors making 50% of what union guys make and working 5X harder. so in that regard I disagree, dont get me started on rail workers that ship our goods.. those guys retire at 45-50yo most of there career (for some not all) is sitting having coffee and bitching that the boss asked them to do more work "but its a holiday and im only making double time, I dont want to" lol if want to know why shit costs so much is because guys who couldn't pass high school and dont even work hard are making 150k a year and goes up from there, also with wonderful pensions, benefits EDO etc etc. kicked out union could easily half the price of shipping commodities and guys still get payed decent. but unions do help guys who get injured at work esp guys who really bust ass and risk life to keep economy of a small town going and my lefty snowflake heart loves that shit lol.. but ALSO unions shut down mills because wanted more money when half the guys showed up drunk and fell asleep, the tried to call the companies bluff, but just became too expensive to run so shut down 1000 people lost employment, was 50% of economy of the city... so also fuck unions. lol

anyway, glad I could clear up some objective truths for you.. some things are debatable(and won't pretend JT is some perfect statesman) but 98.5% of what you said is simply rhetoric someone sold you in a heaping hot pile.

lol its cold for a week and all of sudden it hasn't been hottest winter in recorded history.. warming is a measurement imperial data.. the climate/earth is warming as a whole... thats not the argument, the argument is to what level humans impact this or anthropogenic effect. What WILL help answer this is time, we should expect at least some cooling around 2035-2045.. If things continue to warm during this time it will be bad news... warming should at LEAST slow by than.

also when inflation happens yes gov spending HAS to increase as EVERYTHIN COSTS MORE.. little bit of chicken and the egg. but by and large its supply demand. this is why inflation is WORLDWIDE and not isolated to canada or USA even market isolated from USA see crazy inflation.. so you have been spun a bit of a yarn. AGAIN, if talk to economist ~95% of inflation is supply demand. our dollar stays around 75 cents for the most part other than around 2008, it still is today, so what exactly is mechanism of gov spending if our dollar has remained stable in relation to import prices? Canada AGAIN has some of the LOWEST inflation compared to other G7 nations(and alot better than others outside, Japan being only country doing slightly better) . Not perfect, but when doing better than most countries world wide, thats ok in my book.

immigration has remained steady for last 60 years more or less same increase year over year esp when talk % of population.. so again, someone wove you one as simply not facts and praying on your emotion re Doug Ford. Interesting in USA REP actually tend to let MORE people in..They do this as it means cheap labor new tax $ etc and props up economy. infact, canada NEEDS alot more people in order to sustain growth.

protesting is important your right! Doug Ford ASKED FOR JT to invoke the emergency act... did you know that? and when asked about it he wasn't mad about it and said YES please!.. His other conservative buddies did bitch about it for him though, even though HE ASKED FOR IT.. infact BY LAW the province HAS to ask for it, and they did... simple FACTS.. but again, emotion lets people not take this in and blame JT for something DOUG asked for...

what are you talking about medical? you didn't need a jab to garner public services? you didn't need it to get benefits EI.. IF you lost your job (which not many actually did as know plenty of un vax people, they got asked to but no one ACTAULLY was fired) I am sure there was a FEW people though. was only a few months and if couldn't find a Dif job at that time you were looking as shit was BOOMING.. ALSO important to remember VAX PASS WAS **PROVINCIAL*** NOT FEDERAL policy ie not JT.

will agree people are divided, but dont think PP is a guy who is going to bring folks together as pretty FAR RIGHT as far as conservatives esp compared to last few leaders..

Look at provincial debt, who in past 40 years actually payed off sizeable amounts of debt? do you know? would you believe it is the NDP? crazy right.. but its true..doing so made for harder times though. unfortunate its norm gov keep getting more and more debt, again see federal debt, libs actually left gov in less debt than they started, not so for conservatives.. JT went through a pandemic and still got us into pretty similar debt to HARPER GOV... not great, but was a pandemic.

FACTS ARE IMPORTANT!

I encourage you to welcome immigrants, you may not realize how many more people we need in canada to keep the ship afloat. just think of it like spreading debt out more. every gov loves more people, more people more $$, speaking of which PP wants to stop letting foreign students in which is ASKING for universities to collapse. we charge 5-6X for foreigns students so they are a huge for Canadas universities but also economy as they bring $$$. while yes certain places can affect housing market its very much a net gain for canada.. your grandparents or great grandparents came here, never forget that, they were prob grimy Ukrainians or dirty Irish or grease ball Italians and they all saw each other in that negative way you see migrants today, but they broke ground and built a nation, one of the best in the world BTW mostly from poorest people from around the world.

housing crisis or wage issues? think of if you lived in some places in Europe were it is actually impossible to buy a house. Canada, not so much, get yourself a trade, say power engineer can buy yourself a house pretty dang easy pretty much anywhere making 150-200k from 2 year degree that u get payed to take essentially. if anything paying TRADES to much $ for what they are really worth drove up prices and allowed anyone with 2 brain cells to get a home or 2 before were 30yo also driving prices up.. there is FAR to many dingbats making WAY too much money for what they do, heck plumbers prob making more than guys actually grinding shit out on the rigs keeping the light on with barely anymore know how and work way less hard, get union brakes etc. id blame unions for housing prices before migrants unless downtown van or Toronto, foreign money is how canada survives, infact how most countries survive, never forget that..

don't allow people to trigger anger to blame other people ESP when comes to political choice. Both sides are guilty of this and often is pick your poison. PP just is far to nefarious and I hope people can see how bad of an idea his digital currency is and how it will just deflate Canadas dollar and more importantly is keystone to CONTROL.. again, Joe rogan talks about this all the time centralized digital currency is a very bad thing, PP is selling this to folks, esp as most of those folks want less gov and more freedom.. thats not what PP is planning, again there is a very good reason harper invested in Israel surveillance tech. I hope you read the article I posted, glad someones talking about it, peoples party of canada should be banging down doors DO NOT ALLOW CENTRAL DIGITAL CURRENCY.. im sure it will come, they save stuff for closer to election time so people remember lol. imagine if PP was in power and he invested bajillions into becoming "centre for BTC" as he said, cut to BTC crash, thank GOD Canada didn't have to take that hit from his stupidity. young people love crypto and NFT, but I think most now are seeing its not the wonderful thing to make mad cash ASAP.

guess one good thing PP wants to do is get rid of unions as most conservatives do to drive prices down. all part of cutting red tape....also teachers unions, conservative prov leaders HATE THEM, never mind nurses unions lol conservative prov leaders had to derail them a bit for the pandi lol.. some aspects of unions are great and very NDP liberal thing, but when most trades and mill workers are sitting on there ass for 7 of 8 hours a day its a bit much esp when making more than people really risking there life. often the guys who really bust ass in mines are sub contractors making 50% of what union guys make and working 5X harder. so in that regard I disagree, dont get me started on rail workers that ship our goods.. those guys retire at 45-50yo most of there career (for some not all) is sitting having coffee and bitching that the boss asked them to do more work "but its a holiday and im only making double time, I dont want to" lol if want to know why shit costs so much is because guys who couldn't pass high school and dont even work hard are making 150k a year and goes up from there, also with wonderful pensions, benefits EDO etc etc. kicked out union could easily half the price of shipping commodities and guys still get payed decent. but unions do help guys who get injured at work esp guys who really bust ass and risk life to keep economy of a small town going and my lefty snowflake heart loves that shit lol.. but ALSO unions shut down mills because wanted more money when half the guys showed up drunk and fell asleep, the tried to call the companies bluff, but just became too expensive to run so shut down 1000 people lost employment, was 50% of economy of the city... so also fuck unions. lol

anyway, glad I could clear up some objective truths for you.. some things are debatable(and won't pretend JT is some perfect statesman) but 98.5% of what you said is simply rhetoric someone sold you in a heaping hot pile.
So LePsyber
You are here now. Had enough of rambling on over at brawn?

dude WTF are you talking about? thought I missed a joke when you said that the first time.
Seem alot like the weirdo LePsyber who was on Brawn
Total libtard, would ramble on with big incoherent posts and capitalize words constantly. Either it's you or you have a twin.

We have Palestinian protests going on inside government buildings and they are not arrested.
also FACTS MATTER.. dont get your news from tik tok headlines man.. saw some protests outside MPs offices in strip malls? saw protests outside these are sometimes called "sit-ins" often to confuse people to think they are actually inside. love to see some pics or article if I am incorrect..

remember EMOTION triggers people into making leaps in logic as I think you have done here. re anti immigrant sentiment.

just here in hopes that folks need to open eyes a wee bit more don't be so easily fooled by politicians or rhetoric in editorialized news you read, (these new age news organization DO FAR more editorializing than even MSM but also have less oversite and you get In an echo chamber). I am scared for the amount of control PP is going to garner over canada, start private prisons like his idol harper wanted... fact is with freedom comes crimes, if you want 0 crime that means your in a dictatorship as they will continue to make more and more laws making more and more people criminals...

-education science etc are important force in freedom, learning how to think, how not to be easily fooled (as it appears you have been). new age conservative decrease science spending, want education prices to go up and have more stupid people who do manual labor to keep multinationals happy and are far easier to be manipulated. this goes for provinces aswell conservative gov typically have poorer education. they play on your feelings saying people are being indoctrinated, but I think if go to science dept in a uni you will see far more openminded approach to world view.

on topic of education and freedom and crimes. I have known plenty of guys who were drug addicts, some did some bad things, we came from a shithole and poor place. you know what turned there lives around? got educated, got a sick job making major dollars and cleaned up their act. They weren't bad people or evil, if they would of got locked up they never would of gotten what they have today, homes toys families. So seeing it first hand how many people actually can turn it around given the opportunity, vs if got locked up, had a kid and continued fucked up lifestyle as couldn't get ahead esp with having to pay for a kid. I am pretty sure would of not been great for the kid to live in that environment and would of probably came out even more fucked up than there dads.

So when you say suck the tit of gov, is single mothers using 10 dollar a day childcare sucking on the tit of welfare state? What makes Scandinavian countries so happy?(also actually much more free than even USA aswell) they have amazing amount of resources used for families, which in turn helps prevent crimes/mental health issues etc. Free healthcare aswell, which is SOO important, of course conservatives want it to fail, so do what they can to make that happen.. AS not only will it divide wealth further, put people in crazy debt if have heart attack or cancer or have a kid, but also opens up for BIG PHARMA to come in and run clinics and make MORE money off people. So if want BIG PHARMA to make MORE money off you support conservative anti healthcare. Of course more $$ involved more power they get, and less oversite.

anyway another rant.. lol sorry about that, know most people dont Bother reading these blocks of text.

but would still like to see actually someone dismantle what I said. hopefully makes people think, hmm, maybe even though 90% here disagree why cant they come up with any actual facts? why do those who disagree just say "your stupid", thats not how one wins an argument.

INTERESTING PP actually wants HIS buddies to run his CENTRAL DIGITAL CURRENCY... lol man you cant make this shit up! basically will be asking Canadians to directly invest in HIS/buddies money... talk about a crook..... https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poilievre-bank-of-canada-audit-1.6433860
" "It can surveil what you're doing, what you're spending and potentially abuse your civil liberties," Poilievre said" SOOO we should ask a private company track us instead? just to sell the data? or of course legally obligated to hand over info to gov anyway for "tax" purposes... man how dumb does he think people are. poor PP, guess doesn't know canada has MUCH lower inflation compared to other g7 nations.. says audit the bank! lol but its already audited every year by 2 companies lol.. But dumb dumbs dont know that so just hear him say "ya audit them, ya inflation is cause printed money" both are simply not true. crazy a guy heavily invested in crypto now basically wants to start his own crypto and convince Canadians to buy into HIS COIN!!!! wonder how PP made his millions working in politics since he graduated... wonder if he got any favours, pretty tuff working full time AND making millions on the side without some help...think Nancy palowsi was bad....

Last edited:
Back