Canadians talk domestic

Y
I posted the graph... its facts will post again for u

also look up a graph for whatever your province your from. you will see liberals and even NDP pay off debt (Alberta is only exception) or at least dont increase it like "conservatives" in past 40 years... its important to know, our conservatives aren't fiscally conservative, which is the only conservative I can actually agree with.

dont be confused when they say "surplus" just means they aren't going into as much debt as they planned. building up a house of cards till interest rates get even higher and becomes impossible to keep up borrowing more money as will default as was the case with a couple provinces after long conservative rain in late 70s early 80s.

long and short of it the new "conservatives" of canada spend money to build up economy which is fine an all, but no plan to even pay back. the worst part is they make cuts to education science and healthcare all at the same time... so makes a guy wonder where is all this excess spending going? here it goes to friends of the party who get the contracts.

another over arching point is, look to the MOST conservative countries in the world.. do you want to live in those place? why are the most social / liberal countries the best and freest places to live in the world? why are those people time and time found to be the happiest AND healthiest? I mean majority of our country came from ultra conservative places to be FREE, while some values stayed from German Mennonites like no abortion and all kids are evil until baptized, they escaped a conservative country.. and no communist countries are not socially liberal places.
See this is the thing about Libtards...cherry pick some oddball metric and act like they are smart.
Gross Debt isn't the metric you usually look at. Look at government debt vs % of GDP ratio.

Furthermore,
-Is our national debt more or less than it was under conservatives?
-Are the majority of people better or worse off these days?
-Is our dollar de valued?
-Why did he sell off all Canadas gold? Gold has doubled in value since.
-Is there more or less censorship?
-Are there not constant liberal scandals?
- Why don't liberals answer questions
- Just look at the people running the country, I wouldn't let those stupid looking liberal tards run a garbage dump nevermind a country.
- Why do they refuse to use Canadian resources but buy Saudi oil?
- Are we not an embarrassment on the world stage

Oh sure a few fruit loops are happy because they can go in the wrong bathroom, and people are forced to comply with their imaginary gender. Real fucking success.

It does not make my argument irrelevant.
The domestic source is taking all the risk with customs.

Way less??? How fucking broke are you? If saving a col hundred bucks is a huge deal to you then you have bigger issues.

Maybe no one has been arrested for bringing in 1 kit of QSC, but people do get visits over this shit. I know a guy who had the cops show up at his house over a few hundred anadrol tabs that got caught at the border. Likely you will just get a seizure letter. This stuff gets logged though. Perhaps when you leave the country and enter Canada you may be subject to searches more frequently.

I don't think saving a col hundred dollars is worth the wait, or the risk.
To each his own.

I just hope that all of the UGLs actually remove customers info after they place orders.

Some people will always look for a cheaper source. Even people with money in the bank. Its all up to the individual at the end of the day.

I posted the graph... its facts will post again for u

also look up a graph for whatever your province your from. you will see liberals and even NDP pay off debt (Alberta is only exception) or at least dont increase it like "conservatives" in past 40 years... its important to know, our conservatives aren't fiscally conservative, which is the only conservative I can actually agree with.

dont be confused when they say "surplus" just means they aren't going into as much debt as they planned. building up a house of cards till interest rates get even higher and becomes impossible to keep up borrowing more money as will default as was the case with a couple provinces after long conservative rain in late 70s early 80s.

long and short of it the new "conservatives" of canada spend money to build up economy which is fine an all, but no plan to even pay back. the worst part is they make cuts to education science and healthcare all at the same time... so makes a guy wonder where is all this excess spending going? here it goes to friends of the party who get the contracts.

another over arching point is, look to the MOST conservative countries in the world.. do you want to live in those place? why are the most social / liberal countries the best and freest places to live in the world? why are those people time and time found to be the happiest AND healthiest? I mean majority of our country came from ultra conservative places to be FREE, while some values stayed from German Mennonites like no abortion and all kids are evil until baptized, they escaped a conservative country.. and no communist countries are not socially liberal places.
If you want an accurate graph, you might want to add 2020-2023, it’s conspicuously absent.

Reactions: 3ml
Y

See this is the thing about Libtards...cherry pick some oddball metric and act like they are smart.
Gross Debt isn't the metric you usually look at. Look at government debt vs % of GDP ratio.

Furthermore,
-Is our national debt more or less than it was under conservatives?
-Are the majority of people better or worse off these days?
-Is our dollar de valued?
-Why did he sell off all Canadas gold? Gold has doubled in value since.
-Is there more or less censorship?
-Are there not constant liberal scandals?
- Why don't liberals answer questions
- Just look at the people running the country, I wouldn't let those stupid looking liberal tards run a garbage dump nevermind a country.
- Why do they refuse to use Canadian resources but buy Saudi oil?
- Are we not an embarrassment on the world stage

Oh sure a few fruit loops are happy because they can go in the wrong bathroom, and people are forced to comply with their imaginary gender. Real fucking success.
Fuck off, stop feeding it

Good come back. Gamma boy
Wasn't a come back. It was an honest question. This used to be a sweet board.
Shit was hurled around, stupidity and scammers got called out.
As much as I think @clearheaded is a complete fucking retard he still has the right to his opinion. I can disagree with him all day. I won't tell him not to post though. If you don't like the posts...dont read em, fuck off and keep fucking off. No one is making you read the thread. Don't like it start your own thread.

Wasn't a come back. It was an honest question. This used to be a sweet board.
Shit was hurled around, stupidity and scammers got called out.
As much as I think @clearheaded is a complete fucking retard he still has the right to his opinion. I can disagree with him all day. I won't tell him not to post though. If you don't like the posts...dont read em, fuck off and keep fucking off. No one is making you read the thread. Don't like it start your own thread.
I think this is Canadian talk domestic, not Canadian talk politics. So again fuck off

To each his own.

I just hope that all of the UGLs actually remove customers info after they place orders.

Some people will always look for a cheaper source. Even people with money in the bank. Its all up to the individual at the end of the day.

You really think UGLs remove customer info? Lol.

BTW QSC domestic is some of the best gear around. Sust NPP @15 CAD, Tren A Mast P @~20CAD. Cant beat the prices and its thin and smooth during the pin. Hopefully they carry some more product here in Canada. Takes a couple days longer than some of the other labs but a fraction of the cost just to wait 1-2 days more, no brainer.

Has anyone used BPC157 and/or TB500 from Canadian Med Supplies as of late? Trying to gauge if it’s worth it or not. Patellar tendinitis in my right knee is killing my buzz on this blast rn.
Anyone ever use Can Med Supplies' Peptides? I see that it's real easy to have relevant shit get lost in the political cuckery that this thread has clearly been turning into... Lol

Anyone ever use Can Med Supplies' Peptides? I see that it's real easy to have relevant shit get lost in the political cuckery that this thread has clearly been turning into... Lol
I have many times and many peptides including tb, bpc, ghrp, mt2, cjc, between 2019-23 but havent in about a year. hard to say efficacy, but im not going to lie, looking back, I question how well they worked. Even the mt2 which I feel is the ultimate "ok i know it is working because im flushing red" seemed very weak / mild. Now when comparing prices to international sources, I wouldn't order again. and their efficacy is definitely NO better (and maybe worst) than what I am getting at a 10th of the price..

Not saying they are bad, but in my opinion, I wouldn't call them "good". But quick domestic shipping is a plus.

You really think UGLs remove customer info? Lol.

BTW QSC domestic is some of the best gear around. Sust NPP @15 CAD, Tren A Mast P @~20CAD. Cant beat the prices and its thin and smooth during the pin. Hopefully they carry some more product here in Canada. Takes a couple days longer than some of the other labs but a fraction of the cost just to wait 1-2 days more, no brainer.
I was being sarcastic.i know they don't otherwise they wouldn't keep sending you updated emails with new price lists.

All info includes emails associated with customers. They are all full of shit.

Back