Canadians talk domestic

Why do guys bother ordering from overseas when there's great labs in country that ship domestic? Seems counter intuitive to me. Potentially involving law enforcement in any aspect of one's life should be avoided at all costs. Garnering the attention of government should be avoided.
I haven't found domestic sources that can come close to international prices, that said I'd love to hear who you're buying from if you could recommend a couple sources. If they were even remotely close to international prices I would definitely opt to buy domestically. It is definitely a pain in the ass at times, and you're right there is definitely risk involved

Why do guys bother ordering from overseas when there's great labs in country that ship domestic? Seems counter intuitive to me. Potentially involving law enforcement in any aspect of one's life should be avoided at all costs. Garnering the attention of government should be avoided.
Price is the only and obvious answer. It's not a mystery why people do it.

Because people want other options. No offense, but if you do not have the know how and ability to order international safely, don’t assume other people are in the same boat. There are tons of people who have been ordering products be it ancillaries, growth hormone or raws for decades now with no problems so far, myself included.

Obviously it is more risky, I am not delusional, that is why you have to weigh it if it is worth it. Plus, in this game nothing is safe, you just have to mitigate the risks in some ways.

But if you are happy with ordering from domestic labs, then just stick with them that is fine as well.

That and canadian labs do not have the product selection china offers especially peptides. And for some regardless if you trust third party testing, only few canadian labs reveal their lab tests.

That's one of the reasons I came to the forum, to see whom had posted results. I'm on PCT ATM, I'll be ordering from a different lab likely next week because of their results posted to here.

I can see price being an issue.. I'm financially comfortable so never really thought of it like that.

That's one of the reasons I came to the forum, to see whom had posted results. I'm on PCT ATM, I'll be ordering from a different lab likely next week because of their results posted to here.

I can see price being an issue.. I'm financially comfortable so never really thought of it like that.
Some also want more control on what they inject, hence, they homebrew. If you follow the news and see pictures of busted ugls, it is reasonable to doubt how the procedures the ugl brewers take to ensure product sterility.

Some also want more control on what they inject, hence, they homebrew. If you follow the news and see pictures of busted ugls, it is reasonable to doubt how the procedures the ugl brewers take to ensure product sterility.
Just searched "underground anabolic busts canada" and the state of some of those places in the news articles is atrocious. Food for thought for sure... No doubt used gear from a setup like that in my time, pretty ratchet.
Ace posted pictures of their lab and Jano results, I'm going to give them a try and see how it goes. The lab looks very clean with all the right equipment for such work.

I'm to busy for homebrew ATM, sounds cool, maybe one day... Definitely would save me a pile of money in primo. Have you HB'd?

Just searched "underground anabolic busts canada" and the state of some of those places in the news articles is atrocious. Food for thought for sure... No doubt used gear from a setup like that in my time, pretty ratchet.
Ace posted pictures of their lab and Jano results, I'm going to give them a try and see how it goes. The lab looks very clean with all the right equipment for such work.

I'm to busy for homebrew ATM, sounds cool, maybe one day... Definitely would save me a pile of money in primo. Have you HB'd?
Just small amounts, I don’t need much. I brew probably 300ml-500ml every six months for myself and friends. That would probably last me a couple of blasts.

Last edited:
Hey @SYNrep is everything all good?
I made an order on the private website today and still haven’t received any confirmation, order details or anything as per usual???
Thanks in advance

For sure- just seemed unusual since I’ve been with them for a few years, and never not got a confirmation right away lol

I'd email whatever contact is on the website, or ask in the syn thread directly. I'm pretty sure its against meso rules for a source to post or comment outside of their thread, so if I'm correct about that then I can almost gauruntee you will not get an answer here.

Hey @SYNrep is everything all good?
I made an order on the private website today and still haven’t received any confirmation, order details or anything as per usual???
Thanks in advance
Many reps have ridiculous schedules with their work/family etc and do not always reply immediately. Us gearheads are spoiled in Canada with access and communication.

If you do not get a reply by Tuesday morning then begin to wonder more. Try not to let it ruin your weekend lol.

Many reps have ridiculous schedules with their work/family etc and do not always reply immediately. Us gearheads are spoiled in Canada with access and communication.

If you do not get a reply by Tuesday morning then begin to wonder more. Try not to let it ruin your weekend lol.
That’s for sure- spoiled indeed lol - just hoping everything is okay with the guy.
Appreciate that brother!

Anyone who has used Onmen for a blood req have anything to share regarding?

Currently mid blast and just want a blood test req hassle free. Just wondering if they’re cunts about it if you disclose that you’re on gear in the questionnaire.

Currently mid blast and just want a blood test req hassle free. Just wondering if they’re cunts about it if you disclose that you’re on gear in the questionnaire.
Honestly I had a pretty shitty experience- before I got on gear I reached out and got a test done and only my ALT was slightly above reference range and they wouldn’t prescribe me TRT. ( I said it’s probably skewed from the amount of training I’m doing) Everything else was great and normal and they still charged me $150 for the req, and another $150 for a follow up consultation (I found it to be easier to just pay out of pocket at a lifelabs)
You can also see and check all the horrible reviews online- there’s a reason why they jumped ship and rebranded their name already to “science and humans” lol

Mind you my free test was at 173, and bioavailable 4.3 (I felt like absolute garbage)- just went the ugl route and never looked back and have never been happier lol

Honestly I had a pretty shitty experience- before I got on gear I reached out and got a test done and only my ALT was slightly above reference range and they wouldn’t prescribe me TRT. ( I said it’s probably skewed from the amount of training I’m doing) Everything else was great and normal and they still charged me $150 for the req, and another $150 for a follow up consultation (I found it to be easier to just pay out of pocket at a lifelabs)
You can also see and check all the horrible reviews online- there’s a reason why they jumped ship and rebranded their name already to “science and humans” lol
Ok good to know, I didn’t realize they still charged on top of the $50 for the req as that’s what I was trying to get away from in getting bent over by private pay at lifelabs. Req is all I’m trying to use them for, I b&c at the moment, so I couldn’t give a shit less about their TRT services.

They are useful, I had around 300 also and got my rx for test, ai, hcg, mu burse quit, then when to the go and they extended the rx for 2 years because they dont treat hormonal stuff lol, waiting for a real endo though..

Haven't used ONMen, but I'd fully suggest teletest.ca . They have a "PED and TRT" specific blood panel, you get the req within minutes and all you have to do is a short follow-up on the results where some telemed doc will chat with you about "your testosterone is high, are you aware of the risks of that?" etc..
Very simple process, and pretty cheap with no hassle. Best Canadian option for bloods I've found.

Back