Canadians talk domestic

Has anyone used Deus Pharmaceuticals Canada domestic lately? They post quite a bit on SST but I don't know if they're legit. Would appreciate any input. Tried their Dianabol at 50 mg per day and I don't feel anything...suspicious.
Ordered from them 3-4 times great quality and great service iv used there test enth, deca eq arimedex they are my go to for my domestic source and grab everything else from qsc

My first shipment to the west got caught. Reship came thru the east and made it thru customs. Just waiting for it to arrive to my house now.

I didn't realize QSC insurance only covered 1 reship. My dumbass assumed it would reship until it makes it thru. I got lucky with this order.

My first shipment to the west got caught. Reship came thru the east and made it thru customs. Just waiting for it to arrive to my house now.

I didn't realize QSC insurance only covered 1 reship. My dumbass assumed it would reship until it makes it thru. I got lucky with this order.
Doesn't QSC offer domestic?

Anyone know of anywhere in BC we can get this done?
I believe you can find a couple naturopaths who advertise hormone therapy and I would bet they are generally open to order labs for PED users but you will have to pay out of pocket to both see the naturopath and for the lab tests too since I believe labs are only covered if ordered by a non-naturopath doctor.

Has anyone used Deus Pharmaceuticals Canada domestic lately? They post quite a bit on SST but I don't know if they're legit. Would appreciate any input. Tried their Dianabol at 50 mg per day and I don't feel anything...suspicious.
4 weeks on the Mast P completely obliterated my aggressive gyno flare up at the start of my current blast, made me hard/grainy af and dialled tf in as well in that time. Now on the Primo 200 which is also doing its job (actually have to up my test as it’s giving a bit of low e2 sides). Haven’t had any issues, great service as well.

I believe you can find a couple naturopaths who advertise hormone therapy and I would bet they are generally open to order labs for PED users but you will have to pay out of pocket to both see the naturopath and for the lab tests too since I believe labs are only covered if ordered by a non-naturopath doctor.
Don’t even waste your time. I also tried to go this route being in BC, the naturopath was your typical quack who just tried to push natural health supplementation and virtue signal to all hell. The twat refused to run me a blood test req and just gave some bs piss test to check hormone levels. Only option I’ve found is just private paying at lifelabs for the markers you want checked on the req you get from a GP. Kinda bs because it’s about $250 for private pay.

4 weeks on the Mast P completely obliterated my aggressive gyno flare up at the start of my current blast, made me hard/grainy af and dialled tf in as well in that time. Now on the Primo 200 which is also doing its job (actually have to up my test as it’s giving a bit of low e2 sides). Haven’t had any issues, great service as well.
How’s the pip on the primo 200? Anything over 150mg/ml is unbearable for me

None, it’s suspended in Mig40. One thing that deterred me from blasting Primo was having to pin nearly 1ml daily for the dose I wanted to run it at. The Primo200 gets around that for 600mg/week.
Love that! I had some 200 that was mixed with ethyl oleate and no matter how much I took of it, I just got sick af.
Happy blasting!

Nice man. I want to use masteron but just apprehensive about the hair loss effects. Is it as true as people make it to be that masteron causes insane shedding?

Deus's DHB and Tren A has been working great for me but I'm still bummed that I can't even get a single massive pump from their Dbol at 50mg per day. Maybe a bad batch...i'll still use the lab however

Nice man. I want to use masteron but just apprehensive about the hair loss effects. Is it as true as people make it to be that masteron causes insane shedding?

Deus's DHB and Tren A has been working great for me but I'm still bummed that I can't even get a single massive pump from their Dbol at 50mg per day. Maybe a bad batch...i'll still use the lab however
just test it, they reimburse for all costs anyways

People like you are on what??? Your 6th or 7th booster? Your life expectancy probably isn't going to be very good. You should focus on enjoying your time on the planet.
Well looks like things around here haven't changed much. How you been keeping 3ml, EZ still around as well?

Back