New Member, about me.

Quad_C

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I have been in the bodybuilding room for about five years. I was always that user who never registered on forums, but always read various forums, answers, tried to help people in private messages. But yes, I know, Reddit doesn’t have the best reputation, but I was that dude who always helped people on various threads and other community posts about their first cycle. And making sure they don’t fuck them self-up, and avoid my mistakes. And there were times when I had to do surgery to drain it my abscess on my quad, and was just a about to die of sepsis. But I can say one thing. I’ve gone through a long path of mistakes and trials, and over this time, I’ve gained a huge amount of experience and correct knowledge. And I will be very happy to help and share my previous experience on Meso RX. Also, this summer I plan to perform for the first time in a bodybuilding show in Classic Physique in the Canadian league (still choosing). In general, if anyone needs help or questions with personal experience of using various labs in Canada Domestic, I will always be happy to help

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I have been in the bodybuilding room for about five years. I was always that user who never registered on forums, but always read various forums, answers, tried to help people in private messages. But yes, I know, Reddit doesn’t have the best reputation, but I was that dude who always helped people on various threads and other community posts about their first cycle. And making sure they don’t fuck them self-up, and avoid my mistakes. And there were times when I had to do surgery to drain it my abscess on my quad, and was just a about to die of sepsis. But I can say one thing. I’ve gone through a long path of mistakes and trials, and over this time, I’ve gained a huge amount of experience and correct knowledge. And I will be very happy to help and share my previous experience on Meso RX. Also, this summer I plan to perform for the first time in a bodybuilding show in Classic Physique in the Canadian league (still choosing). In general, if anyone needs help or questions with personal experience of using various labs in Canada Domestic, I will always be happy to help
cheers bro and welcome.. inbox me if you can would love to chat