Canadians talk domestic

Where are all my Canadian Brothers getting blood tests done? Primarily mid-cycle labs. Still racking my brain on how to avoid testing that inevitably ends up in the system. Anything you order online still requires samples taken at a place like dyna-life, from what I’ve come across.

Yes. Selection is limited but you will see the options on their price list. I've ordered 10+ times from Q now with 6-7 being domestic.

Wow those domestic prices are insane. But ya it’s a super limited menu.

The international prices are mind blowing though. It’s super tempting but the risk reward when compared to the safety of Canada post domestic is a tough pill to swallow.

Seems like customs just confiscates items? Let’s say you bought a kit of Tirzepatide or something like that would they treat that criminally?

Wow those domestic prices are insane. But ya it’s a super limited menu.

The international prices are mind blowing though. It’s super tempting but the risk reward when compared to the safety of Canada post domestic is a tough pill to swallow.

Seems like customs just confiscates items? Let’s say you bought a kit of Tirzepatide or something like that would they treat that criminally?

I had 2 kits of Tirz seized at the border. It hung in customs for a few days, then I got The Letter from CBSA saying it was HGH. A second letter from Health Canada was attached.

They sent it back and since I paid for reship, I waited the 30 days and the supplier resent. The second shipment sailed right through the same damn port.

I didn’t hear a word about it after (but I use a different shipping address)

Attachments

• bf6b99ab-6afa-4ab5-b2c8-4e2afdeb5769.jpeg
    bf6b99ab-6afa-4ab5-b2c8-4e2afdeb5769.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 4
  • cb391a5e-a3be-4a26-90cc-07f7bdc05009.jpeg
    cb391a5e-a3be-4a26-90cc-07f7bdc05009.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 4
I had 2 kits of Tirz seized at the border. It hung in customs for a few days, then I got The Letter from CBSA saying it was HGH. A second letter from Health Canada was attached.

They sent it back and since I paid for reship, I waited the 30 days and the supplier resent. The second shipment sailed right through the same damn port.

I didn’t hear a word about it after (but I use a different shipping address)
Used a new address because you think the address gets flagged after the first seizure?

Also, did you have to sign for it on arrival?

Used a new address because you think the address gets flagged after the first seizure?

Also, did you have to sign for it on arrival?

Yes, just to be sure. I have no idea if anything gets flagged.
No, I don’t sign for anything. If I can, I use CP Flex Delivery which I do have to show ID for. Otherwise, I use a friends work address that gets tons of packages a day.

That said, it’s always for GLP or BPC. I recently ordered Test C from a domestic warehouse with no problems. CP delivered. It was for a friend and he didn’t mind using his name and address.

CBSA are tough. If I can prevent overseas shipments, I do. I’m convinced they don’t care about anything that isn’t on that Health Canada prescription drug list.

Always get a laugh out of "not signing for anything".

Who refuses to sign for receipt of mail?

"Oh, I'm not sure what this is, better not sign for it.".

Police: "Damn, he outsmarted us!"

Take a moment to search and figure out how the police actually conduct controlled deliveries before using your fevered imagination to formulate a plan to outsmart them. In fact, it might be a good idea to see if you can find any examples of someone actually being prosecuted for whatever it is you're concerned about happening.

Always get a laugh out of "not signing for anything".

Who refuses to sign for receipt of mail?

"Oh, I'm not sure what this is, better not sign for it.".

Police: "Damn, he outsmarted us!"

Take a moment to search and figure out how the police actually conduct controlled deliveries before using your fevered imagination to formulate a plan to outsmart them. In fact, it might be a good idea to see if you can find any examples of someone actually being prosecuted for whatever it is you're concerned about happening.
Isn’t a controlled delivery a pretty standard police tactic? Signing for the package makes it easier for them to say you were expecting the package?