Canadians talk domestic

Where are all my Canadian Brothers getting blood tests done? Primarily mid-cycle labs. Still racking my brain on how to avoid testing that inevitably ends up in the system. Anything you order online still requires samples taken at a place like dyna-life, from what I’ve come across.

Yes. Selection is limited but you will see the options on their price list. I've ordered 10+ times from Q now with 6-7 being domestic.

Wow those domestic prices are insane. But ya it’s a super limited menu.

The international prices are mind blowing though. It’s super tempting but the risk reward when compared to the safety of Canada post domestic is a tough pill to swallow.

Seems like customs just confiscates items? Let’s say you bought a kit of Tirzepatide or something like that would they treat that criminally?

Wow those domestic prices are insane. But ya it’s a super limited menu.

The international prices are mind blowing though. It’s super tempting but the risk reward when compared to the safety of Canada post domestic is a tough pill to swallow.

Seems like customs just confiscates items? Let’s say you bought a kit of Tirzepatide or something like that would they treat that criminally?

I had 2 kits of Tirz seized at the border. It hung in customs for a few days, then I got The Letter from CBSA saying it was HGH. A second letter from Health Canada was attached.

They sent it back and since I paid for reship, I waited the 30 days and the supplier resent. The second shipment sailed right through the same damn port.

I didn’t hear a word about it after (but I use a different shipping address)

Attachments

• bf6b99ab-6afa-4ab5-b2c8-4e2afdeb5769.jpeg
    bf6b99ab-6afa-4ab5-b2c8-4e2afdeb5769.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 6
  • cb391a5e-a3be-4a26-90cc-07f7bdc05009.jpeg
    cb391a5e-a3be-4a26-90cc-07f7bdc05009.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 6
I had 2 kits of Tirz seized at the border. It hung in customs for a few days, then I got The Letter from CBSA saying it was HGH. A second letter from Health Canada was attached.

They sent it back and since I paid for reship, I waited the 30 days and the supplier resent. The second shipment sailed right through the same damn port.

I didn’t hear a word about it after (but I use a different shipping address)
Used a new address because you think the address gets flagged after the first seizure?

Also, did you have to sign for it on arrival?

Used a new address because you think the address gets flagged after the first seizure?

Also, did you have to sign for it on arrival?

Yes, just to be sure. I have no idea if anything gets flagged.
No, I don’t sign for anything. If I can, I use CP Flex Delivery which I do have to show ID for. Otherwise, I use a friends work address that gets tons of packages a day.

That said, it’s always for GLP or BPC. I recently ordered Test C from a domestic warehouse with no problems. CP delivered. It was for a friend and he didn’t mind using his name and address.

CBSA are tough. If I can prevent overseas shipments, I do. I’m convinced they don’t care about anything that isn’t on that Health Canada prescription drug list.

Always get a laugh out of "not signing for anything".

Who refuses to sign for receipt of mail?

"Oh, I'm not sure what this is, better not sign for it.".

Police: "Damn, he outsmarted us!"

Take a moment to search and figure out how the police actually conduct controlled deliveries before using your fevered imagination to formulate a plan to outsmart them. In fact, it might be a good idea to see if you can find any examples of someone actually being prosecuted for whatever it is you're concerned about happening.

Always get a laugh out of "not signing for anything".

Who refuses to sign for receipt of mail?

"Oh, I'm not sure what this is, better not sign for it.".

Police: "Damn, he outsmarted us!"

Take a moment to search and figure out how the police actually conduct controlled deliveries before using your fevered imagination to formulate a plan to outsmart them. In fact, it might be a good idea to see if you can find any examples of someone actually being prosecuted for whatever it is you're concerned about happening.
Isn’t a controlled delivery a pretty standard police tactic? Signing for the package makes it easier for them to say you were expecting the package?

Isn’t a controlled delivery a pretty standard police tactic? Signing for the package makes it easier for them to say you were expecting the package?

No, the purpose of a controlled delivery is to establish the cause necessary to search the target building or vehicle.

This is done when they don't have enough evidence to get a search warrant.

They simply need to establish someone brought the package with contraband inside. Whether that's handing the package to someone at the door, or putting it on the porch and watching it from a distance.

Increasingly they'll put an electronic device in the box that will trigger when opened and transmit a gps location to the authorities, giving them probable cause to conduct a search.

Saavy criminals will typically put a box in their car and drive away before opening it.

In any case, a signature plays no part in it.

No, the purpose of a controlled delivery is to establish the cause necessary to search the target building or vehicle.

This is done when they don't have enough evidence to get a search warrant.

They simply need to establish someone brought the package with contraband inside. Whether that's handing the package to someone at the door, or putting it on the porch and watching it from a distance.

Increasingly they'll put an electronic device in the box that will trigger when opened and transmit a gps location to the authorities, giving them probable cause to conduct a search.

Saavy criminals will typically put a box in their car and drive away before opening it.

In any case, a signature plays no part in it.
That’s very interesting! Thank you!

I hope this puts your mind at ease somewhat. As you can see this is a resource intensive tactic requiring a lot of effort, generally reserved for serious crimes.
Yes actually.

I had a close friend get involved with drugs about 8 years ago. They purchased fentanyl from China and it got intercepted. Went to jail after a controlled delivery.

You would hope the government would treat fentanyl import more seriously than PEDs though.

Yes actually.

I had a close friend get involved with drugs about 8 years ago. They purchased fentanyl from China and it got intercepted. Went to jail after a controlled delivery.

You would hope the government would treat fentanyl import more seriously than PEDs though.

In the US, according to a recent report, customs finds so much fentanyl (and now machine gun parts!) in the mail they're unable to follow up on all of it, which is awful. On the other hand it does put PEDs low on the priority list. Without going too far off topic, I suspect the mail entering the US will soon become much more tightly controlled, and simply by seizing the vast majority of gear coming in they'll make it so expensive it'll be as effective as other types of enforcement at stopping it getting in that way. No one will offer "free reships" any more with an 80%+ chance of having it seized.

you won't get CD'd for gear/peptides in Canada but there was a user pretty recently who reported getting secondary searched on return to Canada due to HGH seizure (mailed) earlier in the year. Generally international personal quant is pretty low risk but if you have a security clearance or care about getting secondaried at the border it might be worth being mindful of that.

Nice to save cash but how much would you pay to get your name off of a list if all your mail starts getting opened and you have to talk to CBSA for an extra 30 minutes every time to fly in from out of the country