Cardarine for lipids

Lilj888

I just got my lipids back after finishing up some anadrol 50mg and 20mg of Dbol and they are crushed. All my other bloods are perfect. I was planning on adding some tren after or npp. Either way still going to blast 500mg test and lipids won’t recover on that.

I am 11.6 ldl ratio and 14 hdl/total ratio, but 196 total cholesterol. The ratios got me buggin out. My ldl has always been quite high though.

14 hdl
163 ldl

I was running red yeast, citrus bergamot, niacin, cq10, and some other stuff . Obviously didn’t work

I have some GW. I don’t need it for fat loss or cardio but will be doing more cardio (rarely do it). I want to take it for the benefits of lowering ldl.

Is it worth it? What dose and length would be recommended?

- takes trash drugs that have no place in bodybuilding (dbol, anadrol), lipids get temporary skewed

- decided to take another trash drug that might cause cancer for absolutely no reason instead of something benign and safe like ezetimibe

- takes trash drugs that have no place in bodybuilding (dbol, anadrol), lipids get temporary skewed

- decided to take another trash drug that might cause cancer for absolutely no reason instead of something benign and safe like ezetimibe

Ezetimbe reduces LDL by stimulating GLP production, but can destroy your liver in short order under the wrong circumstances and without sufficient monitoring.

Tirz will lower LDL even more by putting GLP-RAs directly into your system, while the GIP's quickly clear fat from your liver and even reverse scarring by a significant amount, which is just incredible.

Lower the test dose to TRT rang and give your body a break. In the future don’t run orals they will all trash your lipids.
I knew they’d be trashed but not that bad. They always get trashed. But this time obviously way worse. Even upping my test trashes them.

I’m not on the statin wagon but am curious on GW. Heard mixed things but I have read that the studies done were mega doses on rats over long periods. Anything in a mega dose can cause severe reactions. So looking for feedback on that. Even at trt dose my cholesterol is just genetically not good

Ezetimbe reduces LDL by stimulating GLP production, but can destroy your liver in short order under the wrong circumstances and without sufficient monitoring.

Tirz will lower LDL even more by putting GLP-RAs directly into your system, while the GIP's quickly clear fat from your liver and even reverse scarring by a significant amount, which is just incredible.
I can’t find ezetimbe without a doc otherwise I’d be running it

I’ve also read HCG helps reduce cholesterol as test is produced by pulling cholesterol and using Hcg forces your body to make test naturally

Tell Arnold that and the many perfect bodies they produced back in the day. Many of the new shit is worse.

Tren is far worse and it’s one of the most popular. Common man

I can’t find ezetimbe without a doc otherwise I’d be running it

I’ve also read HCG helps reduce cholesterol as test is produced by pulling cholesterol and using Hcg forces your body to make test naturally

I've used GW. I like it's effect on endurance. There are more documented cases of liver transplants that became necessary from short term ezetimbe use than cancer in humans attributed to GW.

Still, I doubt I'll use GW again. The uncertainty just gnaws at me. Not because of the data we've seen, but that a giant profit motivated organization chose to walk away from a drug with apparently miraculous properties, with blockbuster potential, despite sinking a considerable investment into it.

I’m a shill for big Pharma. Save yourself the money, guess work, and get on a low dose statin. They are by far better than anything else and you’d be surprised by the changes in you see with a sub clinical dosing protocol.

For prescription meds (ancillaries) ezetimbe, statins, bp meds, you can use self service online apps and request all the meds you’d like for a premium. I use push health, or there’s some “Indian pharmacy” that have most everything you need.

Well, i fix my lipids by cruising months.

I know I know not a possible solution for you big boy roiders

Been 4 months trt now, var raised them little in the past.

but that a giant profit motivated organization chose to walk away from a drug with apparently miraculous properties, with blockbuster potential, despite sinking a considerable investment into it.
They will revisit it in a later date when all the statins have zero patents and glp's don't generate that much profit. Putting something on the back burner was always big pharma's play for future profit taking

They will revisit it in a later date when all the statins have zero patents and glp's don't generate that much profit. Putting something on the back burner was always big pharma's play for future profit taking

They've burned up the first 12 years of the 20 year patent limit already. They'd better hurry.

It’s in mice, and they were given 10mg/kg which is way more than a human takes unless I’m reading it wrong.

The quote below is from the second link:

"The direct effects of ezetimibe on GLP-1 secretion and L cell secretory mechanisms were examined in human NCI-H716 intestinal cells. Ezetimibe significantly stimulated active GLP-1 secretion, which was accompanied by the activation of mitogen-activated protein/extracellular signal-regulated kinase kinase (MEK)/extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK). Ezetimibe-increased GLP-1 secretion was abrogated by inhibiting the MEK/ERK pathway with PD98059."

Also, this 2014 study makes the connection between ezetimibe, the additional GLP production it stimulates, and (what was at the time a tentative link) to GLP activation reducing cholesterol production by the liver.

"since ezetimibe stimulates GLP-1 secretion by enterochromaffin cells and, conversely, GLP-1 reduced hepatic cholesterol synthesis in experimental models"

What's interesting to me is that potential benefits casually observed in patients receiving ezetimibe, by unknown mechanisms, a decade ago, ie, fatty liver clearance, lowered risk of cardiovascular events beyond what the reduction in cholesterol would suggest, glucose control, weight loss, have since been firmly established as effects of GLP receptor activation in the liver, heart, pancreas, brain and blood vessels.

So beyond the other ways ezetimibe reduces cholesterol, the other positive effects could be from stimulating the intestines to become a mini-Ozempic factory.

interesting response and handle

I wouldn't put it quite like you did but yeah, OP, no to taking GW simply to lower lipids. IMO at least it is an awful idea and there are alternatives that have better efficacy and safety data behind them.

I just got my lipids back after finishing up some anadrol 50mg and 20mg of Dbol and they are crushed. All my other bloods are perfect. I was planning on adding some tren after or npp. Either way still going to blast 500mg test and lipids won’t recover on that.

I am 11.6 ldl ratio and 14 hdl/total ratio, but 196 total cholesterol. The ratios got me buggin out. My ldl has always been quite high though.

14 hdl
163 ldl

I was running red yeast, citrus bergamot, niacin, cq10, and some other stuff . Obviously didn’t work

I have some GW. I don’t need it for fat loss or cardio but will be doing more cardio (rarely do it). I want to take it for the benefits of lowering ldl.

Is it worth it? What dose and length would be recommended?
Not everyone is gonna agree with this. When my lipids where bad I did hcg 500mcg twice a week. Lipids ever since have been good even while on cycle. I wouldn't take hcg all the time just about 3x a year thru a whole cycle or 2 and during cruise.

Not everyone is gonna agree with this. When my lipids where bad I did hcg 500mcg twice a week. Lipids ever since have been good even while on cycle. I wouldn't take hcg all the time just about 3x a year thru a whole cycle or 2 and during cruise.
This is what I mentioned a few posts down. Hcg forces the body to produce testosterone naturally which is synthesized from cholesterol