Cardarine for lipids

I've read this and the previous studies that suggest GLPs are useful in managing the organ damaging effects of excess iron in patients with hemochromatosis (another problem many AAS users face).

The mechanism it does this by stops the excess accumulation of iron as a result of, basically, a malfunctioning liver, and nothing approaching iron deficiency nor some mechanism impacting normal iron levels was observed.

It's hard to believe a notable uptick in anemia would've gone unnoticed in the sickly population of diabetics using these drugs for the last decade, since they get bloodwork monitoring iron far more often than the general population.

I don't think there's anything mysterious or concerning that happens to digestion impacting iron levels. It's the same problem a lot of GLP users face....they eat less, and by not choosing foods high in protein and proper nutrients, they end up suffering the effects of deficiencies of both.
NICE this is great news I need to get me some tirz :) I wonder if sema offer same iron lowering properties.. of course lipids likely just from weight loss.

Exactly. But the same applies for GH and almost ALL the secretagogues but no one's talking about it because half of the bodybuilding community is on GH, but talk about cardarine and the first thing they type is "cancer"..lol
also dont forget it keeps the THOUSANDS of ;'ancer' cells we produce alive easier aswell.. so doesn't CREATE the cancer cells but keeps it alive and makes it grow.... so in reality its semantic as we CONSTANTLY have messed up cells that potentially could create cancer. ~40% of males will get cancer in there life .... 40%. ~20% die of cancer.. females its SLIGHTLY less.

So while its easy to dismiss "oh it only grows cancer", but if you knew you had potential cancer cells floating around would that change ur thought? what about nearly 50% chancer you are going to get cancer, does it make sense to take GH for 25% of your life or longer?

The neuroprotective and neurogenerative effects of GLP receptor activation on nerves makes it a must do for the anti-aging and longevity crowd interested in keeping their vision and brain degeneration to a minimum over the long haul.

Anymore I can read about this? Hear much about people who are already lean doing a low weekly dose just for some anti-aging benefit?

So while its easy to dismiss "oh it only grows cancer", but if you knew you had potential cancer cells floating around would that change ur thought? what about nearly 50% chancer you are going to get cancer, does it make sense to take GH for 25% of your life or longer?

No one is claiming bodybuilding dose GH is healthy or is good for longevity. We know it's risky and stupid.

Low dose statins and ezitimibe basically have almost no risk.

Anymore I can read about this? Hear much about people who are already lean doing a low weekly dose just for some anti-aging benefit?

When you read that clear clinical improvements have been observed in patients with severe neurological disease treated with GLPs

and neuro-ophthalmologists recognize GLPs as a rare and significant development in the ability to protect against and treat previously untreatable vision loss via its neuroprotective effects, it becomes clear the only thing holding back an expanded list of new clinical uses for GLPs is that research capacity is maxed out for the time being.

I was telling an elderly neighbor of mine, who didn't have coverage for Wegovy past the expiration of the manufacturers coupon despite, unfortunately, telling me how much better she felt on it, that I feel any delay in being able to get access to GLPs is really robbing from the potential of a significantly longer, and higher quality of life.

She's pretty tech savvy for her age though, maybe I'll give her QSC's contact info...

Last edited:
When you read that clear clinical improvements have been observed in patients with severe neurological disease treated with GLPs

and neuro-ophthalmologists recognize GLPs as a rare and significant development in the ability to protect against and treat previously untreatable vision loss via its neuroprotective effects, it becomes clear the only thing holding back an expanded list of new clinical uses for GLPs is that research capacity is maxed out for the time being.

I was telling an elderly neighbor of mine, who didn't have coverage for Wegovy past the expiration of the manufacturers coupon despite, unfortunately, telling me how much better she felt on it, that I feel any delay in being able to get access to GLPs is really robbing from the potential of a significantly longer, and higher quality of life.

She's pretty tech savvy for her age though, maybe I'll give her QSC's contact info...
Ghoul, any other studies that support the anti-aging side of GLPs, or just key words to make our searches easier? I've been under the assumption that they're only for lazy fattys haha.

Ghoul, any other studies that support the anti-aging side of GLPs, or just key words to make our searches easier? I've been under the assumption that they're only for lazy fattys haha.

If we define aging as cellular damage over time, GLPs clearly have a potent impact against two of the major sources of that damage, oxidative stress and chronic inflammation, and a growing body of observations that it profoundly affects the third, senescence, programmed cellular death. This last one is the least well understood, but is seen in surprising, imo almost shocking findings of things like the reversal of atrial remodeling back to an earlier, healthier state, and the resulting drop in cardiac events, in, especially, non-overweight people.

The areas of exploration is so vast, and "anti-aging" is a term avoided by most researchers, the strategy I recommend is to search "GLP", whatever the target organ or system is (ie nerves, liver), then "oxidative", "anti-inflammatory", "protective" or "regeneration" then focus on the most recent research which typically summarizes and builds on earlier work.

It's interesting to note how much speculation there was even decades ago about where this was all going in terms of health benefits, often being proven correct by the recent intensive GLP research.

Finally, if the details are too much to deal with, just read the conclusions at the end, which are usually written in an easier to digest narrative.