Castor oil experiments

narta

16791652217932710480274666398216.jpg

Test Decanoate 350mg/ml
Mast E 200mg/ml
NPP 150mg/ml

1.5/30 ba/bb

All holding fine 1 week now, all smooth as butter no pip not even discomfort when pushing slowly through a 24g in thighs, glutes or delts 25g really slow administration because oil is THICK.

Filtering with warm oil was not a big deal (syringe filter 33mm .22micron with a caulking gun)

If I have no bad reaction from the slightly higher bb I will continue down this route for the foreseeable future since it will allow me to spread out administration to 1x week or even 1x biweekly for trt

Currently at 2x week 160 test, 100 npp 100 mast total per week. Yeah I know low dosages but old fart here, health is main concern and being able to have morning wood and sense of well being is more precious than adding 10 pounds of flesh.

I will update on future endeavors if needed.

Last edited:
Try mct oil without C12
Why would I do that?

There is a specific reason I posted this thread. Castor oil has antimicrobial and analgesic properties and it extends the depot absorption rate by a significant amount.

I have been brewing my own concoctions for more than 2 decades now and I have tried every carrier oil known to homebrewers, from cso to refined mct.

This is just another experiment for me to evaluate the efficacy of castor oil for trt purposes since I am using Test Decanoate that is not commonly used for trt.

Pretty sure you can get by with less BB and adding just a bit of MCT oil to thin it out a bit.
Maybe, it's ver. 0.1 really and I went by Bayer's original Testoviron "recipe" adding just BA cause it's not single vial but multidose vial. I just don't know if Test D at 350mg will hold, but I will try something like 22-23 bb and if it holds ok, if not idgaf I 'll toss it.

Maybe, it's ver. 0.1 really and I went by Bayer's original Testoviron "recipe" adding just BA cause it's not single vial but multidose vial. I just don't know if Test D at 350mg will hold, but I will try something like 22-23 bb and if it holds ok, if not idgaf I 'll toss it.
I'm guessing you can probably go down to 15% BB. I got Test D to hold at 200mg/ml with 0 BB. Heat past melting point (~50C).

I'm guessing you can probably go down to 15% BB. I got Test D to hold at 200mg/ml with 0 BB. Heat past melting point (~50C).
Nah I don't need to go that low, Bayer's Testoviron is 30% and it's approved in Europe for weekly or biweekly administration so safety wise is ok to be that high.

I want to try to go to 400mg too, in order to utilize it for a cycle and shoot less oil leaving room in the syringe for other injectibles.

Bayer's Testoviron isn't made for guys that use as much as we do.
I just prefer to use the least amount of solvent as necessary.

Bayer's Testoviron isn't made for guys that use as much as we do.
I just prefer to use the least amount of solvent as necessary.
I beg to differ. We have used vet drugs with 5% BA for years, ugl stuff with questionable quality and homebrewed crushed Finaplix pallets for decades with "magic solvents" with no serious health issues, at least I did.

But, as you pointed, higher than 20% seems unnecessary for standard concentration brews. I probably opt to use 30% for my 400mg/ml Test D experiment alongside a 20% with 10% MCT oil 2nd batch for thining.

My main usage is trt and ultimate goal is to somewhat mimic that longer time needed to inject as Test U using less volume. Biweekly is the target

Castor oil will be the answer for many brewing issues.Believe me.
It puzzles me that injecting high(er) concentrations is so much painless and the only drawback is injection time cause of the thickness. I have read somewhere that it makes DHB painless.

I will need to experiment further with compounds that are known to cause pip like Bold Cyp, dhb and test p at high(er) concentrations

I beg to differ. We have used vet drugs with 5% BA for years, ugl stuff with questionable quality and homebrewed crushed Finaplix pallets for decades with "magic solvents" with no serious health issues, at least I did.

But, as you pointed, higher than 20% seems unnecessary for standard concentration brews. I probably opt to use 30% for my 400mg/ml Test D experiment alongside a 20% with 10% MCT oil 2nd batch for thining.

My main usage is trt and ultimate goal is to somewhat mimic that longer time needed to inject as Test U using less volume. Biweekly is the target
Yeah if it's mainly for TRT then it doesn't really matter much.
Any particular reason you chose Test D over Test U?
Thinking about getting some Test U myself to play with. May try it orally as well.

Any particular reason you chose Test D over Test U?
Higher concentrations can be brewed, lower price and the half life difference from Test U is not that big. And you can use it in MCT for blasting with quicker release from the depot, Castor oil for TRT with significant slower release times.

All that, because my favorite ester, enanthate, is a shit show at the moment with pip from most sources.

What's the highest concentration of Test D that you've tried? I was hoping I could make 400mg/ml, but wary of how many solvents that will require.

How would you rate your experiment so far? Everything still holding fine? Do you feel like NPP 2x per week is enough? Do you think the NOW brand castor oil is good to go?

Attachments

• nowf1_1.jpg
    nowf1_1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 42
Back