Castor Oil: High % of BB Vs dilute with MCT

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So I was reading around the brew forum and found this interesting concept.

Wouldn't it be healthier to dilute the castor oil with MCT instead of a high % of BB?

As anyone tried it? And what the ratio would be?

Isn't it still a chemical thing you are injecting into your body? Compared to oil...
Is it natural to be injecting oil?

Your body should metabolize it out

Let me put this way. You are injecting high doses of synthetic hormones into your body and you are worrying about the thinning agent?

It's fine. If you feel otherwise, go for MCT. Nobody says you have to use castor. Mixing it with MCT may mess with the delivery mechanism of castor. Who knows if it may bind to it instead.

Is it natural to be injecting oil?

Your body should metabolize it out

Let me put this way. You are injecting high doses of synthetic hormones into your body and you are worrying about the thinning agent?

It's fine. If you feel otherwise, go for MCT. Nobody says you have to use castor. Mixing it with MCT may mess with the delivery mechanism of castor. Who knows if it may bind to it instead.
You convinced me, even so the arguments that I'm injecting synthetic hormones doesn't hold because you try to control the variables you can, so that's why I asked thks question. BB it is anyway! Topic closed

You convinced me, even so the arguments that I'm injecting synthetic hormones doesn't hold because you try to control the variables you can, so that's why I asked thks question. BB it is anyway! Topic closed
Not trying to be a dick. Just my views, I could be completely wrong