Cat Café EU & US domestic

To be honest they don't have access to a phone, computer, or internet which makes it a jail in itself in 2024. Shit is so boring in there.

To be honest they don't have access to a phone, computer, or internet which makes it a jail in itself in 2024. Shit is so boring in there.
It’s all about connections ,phone with internet is not a problem. Also you have television and radio. Even steroids you can get in there if you lucky.

Hey anyone know anything about the Cat Cafe Anavar quality? Anyone feel they were kinda toxic or anything? Dunno if we should be talking about this.

Hey anyone know anything about the Cat Cafe Anavar quality? Anyone feel they were kinda toxic or anything? Dunno if we should be talking about this.
Honestly I feel nothing on 25mg of it and since I trusted CC I assumed I just don't know what to look for. I may run 50mg for a week and see if there's a difference.

Honestly I feel nothing on 25mg of it and since I trusted CC I assumed I just don't know what to look for. I may run 50mg for a week and see if there's a difference.
If you don't want to test the gear just run a simple lipid or SHBG test and compare to baseline (of course you have to have the baseline). At 50 mg/day many will have single digit SHBG even with 30, 40 or 50 at baseline. Hdl is less sensitive but still instructive. Good for you to know your lipids.

Data OPSEC won't help you worth a damn if packs are getting seized/opened. That's always the weak link. Once they have the source of mailings they've really narrowed things down, and you're in the crosshairs already.
Wouldn't the source just be able to pack bags and move to a different location if they know they are compromised?

Sadly good OPSEC only prolongs the time it takes for the authorities to bust you, and anytime there’s a in-person component (handling and shipping physical products being the case here) to your operation, the risk of you getting caught goes up, exponentially.

I wasted far too much time in various corners of the internet I shouldn’t have whilst growing up and almost everyone I knew who was making a decent amount of money from their illicit activities was caught, and the OPSEC and tech literacy of some of these people was leagues above any PED source I’ve come across. At the end of the day it’s just a matter of when, not if.
there are many sourc
It mostly comes down to real life OPSEC though. In Germany it isn't possible to send something tracked without giving out some info or being filmed on camera.

You can buy faked shipping labels but that's just waiting for trouble too. If i remember correctly, ShinyFlakes got busted because he used faked shipping labels (paid with stolen credit card info) and also sometimes paid not enough postage.

The orders without enough postage got rejected, sent back to his fake return address (some real person), the person who received the drug package informed police and then investigation started.

I wouldn't be surprised if the seized Denmark package started the investigation.

This is also the reason why drugs are shipped 98% untracked on darknet markets. Worked for drugs since early Silkroad, not sure why the steroid scene is so obsessed with getting tracking info for every order. It's one of the biggest OPSEC risks for vendors.
How does untracked work, do you just stick it into a mailing box with a stamp?

Sponsors