Cat Café EU & US domestic

Guys anyone remember if the GH with white top from Liska was the 110IU or 135IU kit?

on the archive the picture is not saved and I don't remember at all which of the two kits I have.

Guys anyone remember if the GH with white top from Liska was the 110IU or 135IU kit?

on the archive the picture is not saved and I don't remember at all which of the two kits I have.
Should be 135iu kit. :)

Man, I just used up some of CCUSA's Primo 200 / Test C 200 mix and that gave me some INSANE PIP. And nothing gives me PIP. Got 2 big old lumps lasting a week. Will be mixing it with some more oil and warming that shit up going forward...

Should be 135iu kit. :)

Ummm looks like, hopefully someone that maybe has it will be able to confirm it.

Anyone have any updates on his case? Western Europe isn't known for tossing out harsh jail sentences. I'm curious what he's realistically looking at in Germany.

Anyone have any updates on his case? Western Europe isn't known for tossing out harsh jail sentences. I'm curious what he's realistically looking at in Germany.

Don't expect updates, it's not all public like in the US.
2-5 years max, i think more like 2-3 years

2-3 years with early release after 1.5 years lol its Germany for you, liska will be out to hopefully a shitton of money in crypto and it will all be worth it

2-3 years with early release after 1.5 years lol its Germany for you, liska will be out to hopefully a shitton of money in crypto and it will all be worth it
The money and crypto is lost according to the police report. And their operation and how they handled customer data was not OPSEC. Now let this source thread die.

They always say they seized all crypto and money to sound like they did a good job to the news reporters. I don't believe the police for one second

The money and crypto is lost according to the police report. And their operation and how they handled customer data was not OPSEC. Now let this source thread die.

Source on the OPSEC part of what you said?

You've always had a bee in your bonnet about Liska haven't you.

Man, I just used up some of CCUSA's Primo 200 / Test C 200 mix and that gave me some INSANE PIP. And nothing gives me PIP. Got 2 big old lumps lasting a week. Will be mixing it with some more oil and warming that shit up going forward...
If it has eo in it that’s probably why. Eo gives me softball size pip

Try googling the “Way back machine” to find old snapshots of the website and type in catcafe.is in the search, choose the date closest on the calendar of when you got it and it might be there.

Sponsors